2015 Volvo S60

Angcheek

Yes, above 80km/h.

I hear it even with radio and aircon on as I'm quite sensitive to sound.

Now I can only use louder radio to over-ride it, private music theatre in the car :)

If anyone has any solution for this do share ok?

Ok I share with you. Go buy a pair of $1 ear plugs. There u go. Quieter than a Merc S class.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Ok I share with you. Go buy a pair of $1 ear plugs. There u go. Quieter than a Merc S class.

Haha... Best! And cheap! Like that no need door seal also okay.

Haha... Best! And cheap! Like that no need door seal also okay.

(edited)

Got my Wowo S60 T5 last month. So far so good.

Pickup is fantastic. Fuel economy is 9.5km/litre. Aircon is massively cold (best since S40). Gearbox is from Aisin (Toyota), so super smooth and responsive (I came from DSG rubbish).

Any downside? Well, the U-Turn diameter is terrible -11.5m. My missus is having some issues with it. GPS software is apparently not standard also. Leg room is average. Nothing major so far really.

Edited by Cantona156
  • Praise 1

Got my Wowo S60 T5 last month. So far so good.

Pickup is fantastic. Fuel economy is 9.5km/litre. Aircon is massively cold (best since S40). Gearbox is from Aisin (Toyota), so super smooth and responsive (I came from DSG rubbish).

Any downside? Well, the U-Turn diameter is terrible -11.5m. My missus is having some issues with it. GPS software is apparently not standard also. Leg room is average. Nothing major so far really.

how much is the T5 drive-E after all the discounts?
  • Praise 1

(edited)

Been driving the S60 D2 for 6 months now, managed to clock this milage today and thought of sharing with y'all..Cheers! (Traveling in Singapore only)

post-33416-0-51737100-1428405500_thumb.jpg

Edited by Blacky88
  • Praise 2

Been driving the S60 D2 for 6 months now, managed to clock this milage today and thought of sharing with y'all..Cheers! (Traveling in Singapore only)

seriously i envy you,

the most i got for my Drive E T5 was 750km!!

was happy initially when i got the car as petrol prices started coming donw. now its up again back to the $100 per tank after discount.. fainttttt

• Praise 1

Amazing! Did you drive with auto stop start?

I'm already at 10k mileage. But don't think can't hit so high per tank, I'm driving without stop start and on stock 16" wheels.

im not a volvo driver. what does this mean? 1121km per tank?

Yup..one tank. Took the picture at the kiosk with one bar left. Reckon can hit 1200km if continue to drive but didn't want to take the chance.

seriously i envy you,

the most i got for my Drive E T5 was 750km!!

was happy initially when i got the car as petrol prices started coming donw. now its up again back to the $100 per tank after discount.. fainttttt

The savings I got from the diesel goes back to paying for the higher road tax. But the thought of going to the kiosk just to check my tire pressure these days and not the fuel feels good.

Amazing! Did you drive with auto stop start?

I'm already at 10k mileage. But don't think can't hit so high per tank, I'm driving without stop start and on stock 16" wheels.

Yup start stop and with stock 16" wheels. To be fair, I did about 70% expressway run to obtain that number..But the fact that it's attainable makes me a believer 👍

Supercharged

have you guys notice Volvo is positioning its status higher now.. it is getting more expensive which is good as I always feel the Volvo is a neglected child who deserve to be recognised.

have you guys notice Volvo is positioning its status higher now.. it is getting more expensive which is good as I always feel the Volvo is a neglected child who deserve to be recognised.

Referring to the possible 300K+ XC90? [laugh]

Supercharged

Referring to the possible 300K+ XC90? [laugh]

all models in general.. prices are very close to audi / bmw / merc.... Volvo used to be like VW level only.

What product you guys use to clean and protect the dashboard? The dashboard feels soft to touch, is it pvc? Or leather?

Think it's pvc, definitely not leather. I just use water...dislike the tacky feel and look of those spray on.

What product you guys use to clean and protect the dashboard? The dashboard feels soft to touch, is it pvc? Or leather?

Autoglym vinyl and rubber cleaner. [thumbsup]

No sticky residue, can either make your dashboard shiny or matt depending on how you spray and clean. Great for cleaning your door seals as well.

• Praise 1

Vinyl, use a dressing that suitablw

↡ Advertisement