2015 Volvo S60

Angcheek

(edited)

Test drove the Drive-E S60. The pickup and torque is vastly superior than previous volvos. If they put the Drive-E engine into the V40, it will be a really really hot hatch.

Edited by east41st
↡ Advertisement

Test drove the Drive-E S60. The pickup and torque is vastly superior than previous volvos. If they put the Drive-E engine into the V40, it will be a really really hot hatch.

Nice!

Supercharged and turbocharged packing 300+ horsepower stock, all in a 2.0L engine. Less road tax, more power, gotta be vastly superior from the looks of the specs. =)

Agree they should start packing these configs in a hot hatch!

Turbocharged

Nice!

Supercharged and turbocharged packing 300+ horsepower stock, all in a 2.0L engine. Less road tax, more power, gotta be vastly superior from the looks of the specs. =)

Agree they should start packing these configs in a hot hatch!

I thought SG only got the S60 T5 Drive-e? That one 245hp with turbo only.

I thought SG only got the S60 T5 Drive-e? That one 245hp with turbo only.

Well not sure if east41 tested the T5 or T6. But yes there's the T6 here. Very rare though.

Turbocharged

Well not sure if east41 tested the T5 or T6. But yes there's the T6 here. Very rare though.

Well Wearnes can indent order, after all.

But pay $10k indent fee just to do something like get the bending bi-xenons is lame... though I guess if got $$$ it's worth it for the T6!

I can imagine how fast the 4cyl S60 T6 will be, having already experienced the 6cyl S60 T6.

however, if can indent should get the S60/V60 Polestar version.

350hp 6 cyl engine with AWD. 0-100 4.9s.

300+ hp on a FWD car (4 cyl T6) might not be as fun.. haha

It's the drive-E T5. Don't think they have the S60 drive-E T6.

Neutral Newbie

Anyone has tested the new S60 ? Saw the Promo price and the power looks good !

Is the S60 T5 Drive E as powerful as it claims to be?

According to those tested ... its powerful.

• Praise 1

I can imagine how fast the 4cyl S60 T6 will be, having already experienced the 6cyl S60 T6.

however, if can indent should get the S60/V60 Polestar version.

350hp 6 cyl engine with AWD. 0-100 4.9s.

300+ hp on a FWD car (4 cyl T6) might not be as fun.. haha

Oh the V60 polestar looks :a-m1212:[smash] ! Smashing completely!

Tested the XC60 T5 a while ago.

Honestly with the 8 gears, it feels a little more sluggish getting up to the top speed compared to the 6 gears

It's the drive-E T5. Don't think they have the S60 drive-E T6.

Yea. Went down to showroom, had a chat, had a test drive. It's a little disappointing.

COE at current level, Volvo Singapore's direction of selling 'SAFE CAR', polestar tune only limited to max 245bhp and only selective models, I think we're missing out a lot on the potential and future advancements of the brand here.

Oh the V60 polestar looks :a-m1212:[smash] ! Smashing completely!

Tested the XC60 T5 a while ago.

Honestly with the 8 gears, it feels a little more sluggish getting up to the top speed compared to the 6 gears

Yea. Went down to showroom, had a chat, had a test drive. It's a little disappointing.

COE at current level, Volvo Singapore's direction of selling 'SAFE CAR', polestar tune only limited to max 245bhp and only selective models, I think we're missing out a lot on the potential and future advancements of the brand here.

Depend on volvo AD? Waste time waste money

..there are always alternative in the auto world....300BHP and 400nm anytime....

S60 D2 end of life and no more production? Is this true? Told by SE at showroom, pushing to sell V40.

Actually other countries are D3 and above. not surprised if we're getting their old stocks clearance.

There is OCBC cycle Event D2s car now, but not sure when these events cars will stop having D2s if what SE say is true.

Really? But no one post D2s leh... Looks like SG have only 😂

Maybe D2s not powerful enough for them? I can't even find D2 thread on their forum, mostly talk about D3 up, and petrol variants. Haven't come across D2s.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Really? But no one post D2s leh... Looks like SG have only 😂

Maybe D2s not powerful enough for them? I can't even find D2 thread on their forum, mostly talk about D3 up, and petrol variants. Haven't come across D2s.

seems majority of countries go for D4/D5/T4/T5. We get D2 probably because of Category A + CEVS rebate and because we are a country that will pay inflated price for a car that takes 12s to get to 100km/h...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1