2015 Volvo S60

Angcheek

Turbocharged

seems like here is dumping ground for the D2? No wonder polestar dun bother to tune anything...sigh

I recall seeing some of the V40 R-Design on sgcarmart specified with Polestar tuning. I thought it's a option you can request for when you bring the car to servicing... or ordering?

But yes... seems we are the only major D2 market in the "first world countries".

I recall seeing some of the V40 R-Design on sgcarmart specified with Polestar tuning. I thought it's a option you can request for when you bring the car to servicing... or ordering?

But yes... seems we are the only major D2 market in the "first world countries".

those v40 r-design r t4 based engine..polestar has no d2 tuned engine...i asked many times hah but mte can tune it

Got a sms from volvo,

S60 D4 $158k

S60 T5 R-design $183k

V60 Cross Country T5 $193k

V40 Cross Country T5 $173k

XC90 T5 $280k

Edited by east41st

With such competitive price, hopefully is not a spec down s60 with lower omv.

Their website still advertising d2 and no sight of d4.

Edited by ODCmaniac

Turbocharged

If the D4 had been around sooner it would have definitely been the pick of the range if it comes with everything the T5 has.

What about S80 T5 at advertised $160k? How does it compare?

D4 for S60 is here @ $158K

This should be the diesel engine to go for...
Got performance and fuel saving...

Edited by SafeCar

What about S80 T5 at advertised $160k? How does it compare?

This should be the diesel engine to go for...

Got performance and fuel saving...

I prefer the S80 as it is larger and competes with the BMW 5, E250 and A6. The S60 is smaller and compete with the 3 series, C class and A4.

The $160k price is for the OCBC cycling event car. Normal price is $185k. Even at the normal price, it is quite good value.

Supercharged

The $160k price is for the OCBC cycling event car. Normal price is $185k. Even at the normal price, it is quite good value.

although "event car" but is unused one wor, so is bery good value.

Turbocharged

How come such promo price is not indicated in their website?

Ever since Volvocars/sg revamped the website, the amount of available information has gotten more and more sparse...

But most of the time current promotions can be found on:

http://www.volvocars.com/sg/sales-offers

Currently:

RIDING AHEAD WITH SINGAPORE.

STAY SAFE AND ENJOY THE RIDE THIS WEEKEND.

ENJOY UP TO $25,000 OFF EVENT CARS. FINAL WEEKEND.

Volvo S80 Luxury Sedan: $159,999

Volvo XC60 Luxury SUV: $189,999

YOUR ALL-NEW VOLVO XC90.

Introducing the All-New Volvo XC90. Our flagship 7-seater SUV, now with a level of luxury that surpasses everything we’ve ever done. From its handcrafted interior sculpted from handpicked materials to a bold, stunning exterior matched by our revolutionary Drive-E engine, we’ve spared absolutely no expense in creating an unrivalled driving experience. Visit the Volvo showroom now.

I prefer the S80 as it is larger and competes with the BMW 5, E250 and A6. The S60 is smaller and compete with the 3 series, C class and A4.

The S80 is a handsome car. I think it will be replaced by a new model S90 next year.

↡ Advertisement