Kindly educate on opening car doors

Icedbs

I park in lots between two pillars. Nobody can hurt my car except myself hurting the pillars.

[laugh]

That's what I always do since my last 2 cars. Need to aim nice nice so that rear door open just nice without hitting the pillars. A few cm difference will either leave marks on my rear door or my dotter unable to get out lol.

Changed to sliding door and the rest is history. The only worry is the availability of lots with 2 pillars but top most level of the MSCP is usually available.

Cheers.

huat ah! cny day 1 managed to get the most popular lot... look at the amount of space and you will understand why everyone gunning for it...

gonna take bus/MRT for the next 2 days! :XD:

20180216_135617.jpg

Can't praise you so huat ah.

Take grab/uber also can. Lol

Cheers.

So far so gd... all stay away from my car haaaa

94E0BF4C-2B93-43AD-B2DB-FE9C4886FAE6.jpeg

Power sia!!!
  • Praise 1

Sliding door cars yes good. But if u kenna parked beside big doors swingers oso .. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Usually I will find single lot (i.e. between 2 pillars) or parallel lot. I always go to the extend of park far away from any lobby or entrance in shopping malls or any other places I visit. Sounds too "yim chim" to others I suppose but I just try to minimize the chance of getting hit. If really no choice den lan lan lor.

Cheers! 

Edited by Wormee

The higher the floor, the higher the probability of dents. It goes against convention theory but it's reality

maybe lesser cars on the higher floors so the drivers become less careful and drive faster. 

Usually I will find single lot (i.e. between 2 pillars) or parallel lot. I always go to the extend of park far away from any lobby or entrance in shopping malls or any other places I visit. Sounds too "yim chim" to others I suppose but I just try to minimize the chance of getting hit. If really no choice den lan lan lor.

Cheers! 

If you need to park far far away or higher floor to avoid dents from other cars, then owning a car becoming very tiring le. Just take it nicks and dents from other cars is part and parcel of owning car lo. Lol.

• Praise 3

If you need to park far far away or higher floor to avoid dents from other cars, then owning a car becoming very tiring le. Just take it nicks and dents from other cars is part and parcel of owning car lo. Lol.

If can avoid by taking additional steps, why not take the steps?
  • Praise 1

ya go high also have cb come near to you

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2695578-kindly-educate-on-opening-car-doors/?p=6340932

anyway I have been fortunate.  LAst car, ding free from day i bought to day i sold....current one shd be ok too.....

The higher the floor, the higher the probability of dents. It goes against convention theory but it's reality

There is a good reason for that.

Who parks on the higher floors?

People who come home late and no more space on the lower floors.

Who comes home at 1 2 or 3 am?

Hard working people like me working to put food on the table for the family

and people who have been drinking.

:D   

And those who go to have late night activities inside the car

And those who go to have late night activities inside the car

Yah lah rock rock rock and

bang the poor next car with dents.

And people who are only active at night, like RadX.
  • Praise 1

Can la but dont over lo.  [:p]

Ya will do it within my means. Unless there is no choice den if really get dings and dents still can say I tried my best already to prevent.

Rather than just dun care and park any lot. Kena knock liao can only blame yourself for being lazy lor. 

Cheers.

↡ Advertisement