TP the speed gun got video camera?

Aerosmith

The TP officer show me his mobile speed gun with my speed on it. I was wondering, does that speed gun have built in camera? if not, how the court determine the speed captured is for my car?

↡ Advertisement

Twincharged

The TP officer show me his mobile speed gun with my speed on it. I was wondering, does that speed gun have built in camera? if not, how the court determine the speed captured is for my car?

Normally I see they also have a camera beside them on the tripod stand. So I guess they do have the video.

Should have a camera to capture image and logged speed at the same time.

Like a missile lock onto target.

You can't run away.

Singapore law is warped.

I was sent a letter saying I encroached red bus lane. I asked for pic. They say dun have. I HAVE TO PROVE I AM NOT THERE!

So in this case, prove its not u???

BTW, why ask the question here? U should have asked the cop there and then!

Singapore law is warped.

I was sent a letter saying I encroached red bus lane. I asked for pic. They say dun have. I HAVE TO PROVE I AM NOT THERE!

Write them back and ask in our judicial system, to whom does the burden of proof lie?

I did.... guess what was the answer? Truly classic. Our staff are diligent in their work.

Write them back and ask in our judicial system, to whom does the burden of proof lie?

Turbocharged

I did.... guess what was the answer? Truly classic. Our staff are diligent in their work.

same type of answer i received.

The last paragraph would be : something like, If you think you are not in the wrong, see you in court.

i hate these types of idiotsss.....unethical person. lying wthout blinking their eye.

Singapore law is warped.

I heard this before..

other countries is they need prosecutor to find evidence to prosecute you..

here is you are always guilty until proven not...

prosecutor sibei ho tan

Is 白tan......

I heard this before..

prosecutor sibei ho tan

Garment is God.....

U r only a leper.

The last paragraph would be : something like, If you think you are not in the wrong, see you in court.

i hate these types of idiotsss.....unethical person. lying wthout blinking their eye.

I heard this before..

prosecutor sibei ho tan

with the incumbent party(PAP) dominating the majority of the parliament..any laws will be passed easily..the only way is to vote in sufficient opposition members to create a 2 party system which is beneficial to the citizens

with the incumbent party(PAP) dominating the majority of the parliament..any laws will be passed easily..the only way is to vote in sufficient opposition members to create a 2 party system which is beneficial to the citizens

there is always two sides of the coin and it depends on how you look at it.

exact reason why singapore is considered safer than our neighbour countries.

however, over doing it is going to make people feel as thou we are living in North Korea. but at least we've got better means to leave if we're buay song. and also head not so easily drop!

Malaysia TP gun got super sharp camera. My friend kena once, caught speeding in the NIGHT. Picture swee swee with number plate, date and time, can see driver also (tho not so clear)..... see if you driving yr wifey or mistress [:p]

Edited by Eveei

I heard before during one of the court hearing, a judge did screw the one of the government agencies in front of everyone when they cannot produce the evidence.

Sometimes no choice have to go all out to defend oneself.

Does your car have a Video Cam with GPS mounted ... If Yes, it will show your traveling speed ... I think ... [nod]

Singapore law is warped.

so did you pay in the end? :huh:

↡ Advertisement