This is the redesigned new-for-2015 KIA Sorento.

ren_yeo

No TURBO no talk.

Go get pick-up lorry. Some also got turbo.

GDI engine enough liao

Not into Korean cars but this V6 model churns 300hp if I am not wrong.

Edited by Renegade777
  • Praise 2

Like the new carnival the tiger grill been stretched in tune with American taste

Chassis still similarly shaped with headlight taking cue from X5 and taillight from Q7

Best if anyone can get hold of interior shoots...but in any case should be very similar to carnival's

2015-kia-sedona-interior-front-dash-600-

Kia%20Sedona%2003.jpg

GDI or turbo, hopefully the soundproof on firewall can be improved

interior a bit reminds me of Q7...

• Praise 1

can always count on kimchee brands to keep changing the look completely. they just cant make classic designs...

and people always comment when a car maker design always look the same, they say design looks dated, never improved...

when you like a certain brand... you will praise,

When you don't like, you stepped it like dirts...

consumers are hard to please... [shakehead]

Edited by Hybridcar
  • Praise 5

Actually I like the looks. Especially when it is a 7-seater SUV. This segment has always been dominated by the continentals.

Besides the previous version of the Kia sorento and Hyundai santa-fe.

• Praise 3

Actually I like the looks. Especially when it is a 7-seater SUV. This segment has always been dominated by the continentals.

Besides the previous version of the Kia sorento and Hyundai santa-fe.

Kia is targeting North America market. If I am not wrong, Kia is trying to achieve sales 60,000 units per year. Kia and Hyundai has 2 big plants in America.

Singapore is just a tiny tiny little market for Korean car makers.

• Praise 2

Car debuts later in Paris.

Korean automaker KIA has updated its mid-size SUV model, the Sorento. The nameplate is a stalwat among leasing customers because of versatile seatings and a high-riding stance. Engines lined up for the new car are expected to include two gasoline lumps, a 2.4-liter 4-cylinder and a 3.3 V6.

Honestly speaking even it looks like XCxx, but don't think it will be successful,

Korean auto-makers always located its position wrongly, actually it's strong point is B&B cars, but it always tried to fight with Conti brands high end market , like this kind of full size SUV, definitely it's not for 1st car owners or budget buyers, whoever can afford full size SUV, surely finance should not be issue, they never mind to top up dozens of thousand $$ to XCxx, Qx, Xx, MLxx...etc conti brands,

even Japanese auto-makers also gave up fighting with Conti brands at high-end SUV and luxuious sedans, really don't understand KIA/Hyundai top management's how to thinking,

Edited by Quantum
  • Praise 1

Honestly speaking even it looks like XCxx, but don't think it will be successful,

Korean auto-makers always located its position wrongly, actually it's strong point is B&B cars, but it always tried to fight with Conti brands high end market , like this kind of full size SUV, definitely it's not for 1st car owners or budget buyers, whoever can afford full size SUV, surely finance should not be issue, they never mind to top up dozens of thousand $$ to XCxx, Qx, Xx, MLxx...etc conti brands,

even Japanese auto-makers also gave up fighting with Conti brands at high-end SUV and luxuious sedans, really don't understand KIA/Hyundai top management's how to thinking,

Koreans have very strong pride.

Anyway i think the big market for these are in USA. But the Americans and Toyota are strong there in the SUV territory.

• Praise 1

Sir, Koreans are eyeing America and China market. Singapore is just a tiny little market. Hyundai and Kia have 2 big plants in America.
  • Praise 1

I don't get the video......

The guy looks a peekture of 2 guy's bums on the beach.

He gets excited and heads down (thot he wanted to join his ah gua frens.....).

But when he gets there....bo lang.

He then whips out a screen instead and watches somebody pak tor.

Then he goes home.....all by himself....in a big ass SUV meant for 7 pax.

Simi??..... [confused][confused]

• Praise 1

Sir, Koreans are eyeing America and China market. Singapore is just a tiny little market. Hyundai and Kia have 2 big plants in America.

I agree with that statement.

In the USA, SUV has always been their "B&B" cars and therefore will of cuz aim at that market. US market is so big as compared to us and that's before our famous COE. I think I do not need to mentioned the fact that most people in our country are brand conscious.

The cars in the US is really cheap but competition is great there. With the new looks, I think will move a fair bit of cars.

• Praise 1

Anyone knows if the seven seater will be sold in Singapore?

I thought the current model is already a 7 seater. So they should be bring in the new 7 seater.

The 5 seater will be cover by Sportage...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1