This is the redesigned new-for-2015 KIA Sorento.

ren_yeo

Neutral Newbie

As of the beginning of April 2017, we have 52 members.

If you're interested in joining our WhatsApp group, pm dsman or myself with your name and mobile number.

Thanks and regards

I have just signed up for the Sorento and would like to join the WhatsApp group. Thank u
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Hi, I also just signed up for Sorento SX. anyone can advise where can get powered side step? Thanks.

Try ST Audio Master - $1200 including installation

Neutral Newbie

I am keen on getting Kia Sorento.

For those we recently bought, can I just check what are the freebies we can bargain for , reasonably?

Thanks

Any future owners interested in "group buy" for this car?

My friend and i going down tomorrow for a test drive

Thanks

I have just signed up for the Sorento and would like to join the WhatsApp group. Thank u

congrats. I have PMed you 

Neutral Newbie

Look for Alvin. Good service. I tested drive 2 times and he explained everything u needed to know about COE and the car.

Is Alvin in Ubi or Alexander ? Thanks

Like to join the Wa group too please. Excited soon to be owner of this ride

Any future owners interested in "group buy" for this car?

My friend and i going down tomorrow for a test drive

Thanks

I have signed on the dotted line but want to intro my SE From Kaki Bukit. Go to him for the deal and I believe one will be happy [;)]
I for sure am

Edited by Joyinsep
  • Praise 1

Currently, VES take into CO CO2 NX HC since 1 Jan 18.From 1 Jul onward, PM will be taken into consideration which most diesel cars will excess the norm. U may refer to LTA website for details.

• Praise 1

yes, you can. some of us bought online (200+) and have the ice cubes installed locally (100). you can search ebay or taobao.

diesel for the torque. makes the car truly effortless to drive.

cheaper too if you are a high mileage person.

Can someone share where can I get the ice cube fog lights installed? Was thinking about it for 2 yrs and finally bought it through AliExpress yest after my fog lights blown. Thanks.
  • Praise 1

Mine is 2017 GT model. at 8k km now, average FC is 12.xx km/l. I think 2018 SX will have better FC due to 2WD and 8-speed gearbox.

However, it reall depends on your route. Mine is about 60-70% highway.

That's quite poor for a turbo diesel IMO... especially since you're driving 60-70% highway - is the highway very clogged up with traffic when you use it? That may explain the rather higher than expected fuel consumption?

Currently, VES take into CO CO2 NX HC since 1 Jan 18.From 1 Jul onward, PM will be taken into consideration which most diesel cars will excess the norm. U may refer to LTA website for details.

I think you mean NOx and PM2.5?

Neutral Newbie

That's quite poor for a turbo diesel IMO... especially since you're driving 60-70% highway - is the highway very clogged up with traffic when you use it? That may explain the rather higher than expected fuel consumption?

I think you mean NOx and PM2.5?

I don't think the FC is poor... what FC do you expect from a close to 2 ton 2.2L SUV?

Neutral Newbie

Just test drive today, and was impressed by the performance and insulation of this car...

what is the package they offered you? can PM me
↡ Advertisement