Highly Anticipated Movies of 2015/6

Vid

Dory is found in fish and chips. But nowadays, alot of shops uses catfish farmed in the mekong river, call BASA or Pangas. These fishes are highly contaminated, according to the internet.

Dunno why they are also called Dory... These are freshwater catfish feeding all kinds of pollutants in Vietnam.

The real John Dory fish is very expensive & not so readily available here.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Taken 3. Who's going to watch? I enjoyed the 1 and 2. Hope this 3rd installment is also good but Liam is getting old for these kind of role.

You are a fan of sequels!

You are a fan of sequels!

Good movies should have sequels. Some of them are even better than the first so yes... sequels are good and a testament to the first movie's success :D

One near-good example is the Bourne series. The Supremacy and Ultimatum were good to watch but can't say the same for Legacy.

Read somewhere that Paul Greengrass and Damon have signed up for the 5th [grin]

2002 (Identity)

2004 (Supremacy)

2007 (Ultimatum)

2012 (Legacy)

July, 2016 (Bourne 5)

Good movies should have sequels. Some of them are even better than the first so yes... sequels are good and a testament to the first movie's success :D

• Praise 3

One near-good example is the Bourne series. The Supremacy and Ultimatum were good to watch but can't say the same for Legacy.

2002 (Identity)

2004 (Supremacy)

2007 (Ultimatum)

2012 (Legacy)

July, 2016 (Bourne 5)

Well, any series that go to the fourth installments are seldom good by then. Bourne series was really good with Matt Damon in the first 3 movies. After that, no good already

Well, any series that go to the fourth installments are seldom good by then. Bourne series was really good with Matt Damon in the first 3 movies. After that, no good already

Agree lo.

Good thing can re-run the first 3 until throw up [:p][laugh]

• Praise 3

wah ... this one good for marathon ... 10 hours

2002 (Identity)
2004 (Supremacy)
2007 (Ultimatum)
2012 (Legacy)
July, 2016 (Bourne 5)

Taken 2 wasn't good at all.

At best i give it 3/5.

Lol he looks a bit old lah to be doing all this roles.

Though he's a great actor.

Taken 2 wasn't good at all.

At best i give it 3/5.

Lol he looks a bit old lah to be doing all this roles.

Though he's a great actor.

Neeson is getting old. Taken 2 was quite a forced story. Portraying him as rambo isn't really that convincing. That's why I have reservations about the 3rd installment even though I will probably still watch it.

Neeson is getting old. Taken 2 was quite a forced story. Portraying him as rambo isn't really that convincing. That's why I have reservations about the 3rd installment even though I will probably still watch it.

yup the story was contrived. Taken 1 was great though.

I agree with bourne part 4. not too awesome.

Liam has a great voice...

hope he can go into voice overs when he's too old to do all those running and jumping..

Liam has a great voice...

hope he can go into voice overs when he's too old to do all those running and jumping..

Yes, his voice is good. He actually did voice overs for a number of movies like Aslan in the Chronicles of Narnia and bad cop/good cop in The Lego Movie.

Yes, his voice is good. He actually did voice overs for a number of movies like Aslan in the Chronicles of Narnia and bad cop/good cop in The Lego Movie.

yes lego movie.. though it was kinda silly.. the movie..

but taken 2 already killed all.. still have part 3??

now who;s he going to take down? ISIS or bin ladden?

yes lego movie.. though it was kinda silly.. the movie..

but taken 2 already killed all.. still have part 3??

now who;s he going to take down? ISIS or bin ladden?

From IMDB

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2446042/

Liam Neeson returns as ex-covert operative Bryan Mills, whose long awaited reconciliation with his ex-wife is tragically cut short when she is brutally murdered. Consumed with rage, and framed for the crime, he goes on the run to evade the relentless pursuit of the CIA, FBI and the police. For one last time, Mills must use his "particular set of skills," to track down the real killers, exact his unique brand of justice, and protect the only thing that matters to him now - his daughter.
↡ Advertisement