Highly Anticipated Movies of 2015/6

Vid

Supercharged

hi guys,

i wanted to re-watch 2 crime movies but i just couldn't recall the movie title. hoping someone here could help.

1. a team member of a SWAT special force was fired and got kicked out of the force after an operation becos he was not following an

order. this guy than became a member of the dark side and share his experience learned from the force to commit crime.

2. this movie is about corrupted government and an official member from an embassy that link to a drug cartel. many police officers

were sacrificed becos the crime was cover-up. the last part of the movie was that the ambassador was busted when trying to escape

on a ship. he than took out his card to show that he is immune to law. at this point, the police officer says : sorry, it has just been revoked! bang! head shot 

(edited)

hi guys,

i wanted to re-watch 2 crime movies but i just couldn't recall the movie title. hoping someone here could help.

1. a team member of a SWAT special force was fired and got kicked out of the force after an operation becos he was not following an

order. this guy than became a member of the dark side and share his experience learned from the force to commit crime.

2. this movie is about corrupted government and an official member from an embassy that link to a drug cartel. many police officers

were sacrificed becos the crime was cover-up. the last part of the movie was that the ambassador was busted when trying to escape

on a ship. he than took out his card to show that he is immune to law. at this point, the police officer says : sorry, it has just been revoked! bang! head shot 

1. Is it a Nicholas Tse movie ?

2. Lethal Weapon 2.

Edited by Blueray
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

1. Is it a Nicholas Tse movie ?

2. Lethal Weapon 2.

number one was not by nicholas tse. is an american movie.

number one was not by nicholas tse. is an american movie.

SWAT ? the Samuel L Jackson one ?

who are the actors ? been a couple of movies of police officer going to the dark side actually ... 

Supercharged

SWAT ? the Samuel L Jackson one ?

who are the actors ? been a couple of movies of police officer going to the dark side actually ... 

no, not samual.

this guy 

aa0b793a4809710a77fea86d9c3446e5a9_zpsl3

no, not samual.

this guy 

hmmm .... not really a fan of him ...

he was in SWAT though. 

the other movie I can think of is The Town. the bank robbers one.

no, not samual.

this guy

It's called SWAT. The guy in the photo is Jeremy renner who was kicked out of the team after he and Colin Farrell caused a hostage to be shot when they tried to take back a bank overtaken by robbers
  • Praise 1

Watched this recently. Pretty good.

yeah ... I love the Helen Mirren Col Powell ... clear and decisive ...  [thumbsup]

and SG got international arms fair with protesters outside ...   [:p]

• Praise 5

did not watch the movie but I guess probably have lah ...

bee kok always lumber 1 and save the world.

only time they needed help was their booster rocket exploded and needed to t-loan from tiong kok so that can save The Martian.

Turbocharged

watched 2 movies over the weekend.

the-conjuring-2-trailer-neu-rcm992x0.jpg

The Conjuring 2 - overall i like this one better than the first, most part of the movie not so 'dark' as the paranormal activities were caused by a more friendly ghost until toward the last part where the real demon came out. I 'accidentally' scream out loud at one of the scene  [laugh]  [laugh]

I knew it!! :grin: