Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
81 replies to this topic | 159 praises

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:25 PM

frenchfly
  • frenchfly
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi was sending my kid, this guy just block the drop off point

At least 4 to 5 kids were drench trying to go to school

The sign say 400 dollars fine

Which agency to send this to . Thanks

20140814_130555.jpg

Edited by frenchfly, 14 August 2014 - 01:26 PM.

2BDriver and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:27 PM

Roadrunner2029
  • Roadrunner2029
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

HDB lor.

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:29 PM

Yslim79
  • Premium member
    Yslim79
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Or LTA , and cc to stomp, FB, YT ...
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:30 PM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Singapore Pools - 5155 [laugh]

Vid, Holdenutessv and TJX praised this

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:33 PM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

STOMP is the best "gahmen agency". All the other gahmen agencies may ignore unless STOMP publishes it first.

Be mentally prepared for bo liao comments criticising both you and the driver, though. Roughly 50-50 split. [laugh]

Edited by Turboflat4, 14 August 2014 - 01:34 PM.

We live in a primitive time, don't we, Will? Neither savage nor wise. Half measures are the curse of it; any rational society would either kill me or put me to some use.

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:40 PM

Juzzme
  • Premium member
    Juzzme
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

MOE - school children affected
LTA - motor vehicle involved and part of it on carriageway
Town Council - use of the shelter link way
HDB - it's their land

PMO - Big Brother (take care of everything)

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:45 PM

DavidOh
  • DavidOh
    Banned

is this in hougang

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:58 PM

frenchfly
  • frenchfly
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Tampines, the guy was just playing with his handphone in the car.

While children under 5 years old were running into the shelter.

I not sure that why ask
不制动driver

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:04 PM

Enye
  • Enye
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Tampines, the guy was just playing with his handphone in the car.

While children under 5 years old were running into the shelter.

I not sure that why ask
不制动driver

if driver was in the car

why don't just tell him to drive off?

so difficult meh?

Turboflat4, TJX, Knoobie and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:11 PM

frenchfly
  • frenchfly
    5th Gear
    Author Image

He say he waiting for his kid

So his kid cannot get wet but others can

Anyway, I just want to know who to send the pic to

I am not here to gather mob justice, I only want to know who to send to, as the sign board did not state

The sign stated clearly what the fines are but not whom to report to

Edited by frenchfly, 14 August 2014 - 02:14 PM.

2BDriver and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:18 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I am not here to gather mob justice, I only want to know who to send to, as the sign board did not state

kin!!! poh mata!!! [idea]

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:19 PM

Enye
  • Enye
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

HDB

Enforcement Hotline at 1800-2721409 to report illegal parking of vehicles at a car park or on a service road.

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:23 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

kin!!! poh mata!!! [idea]

mata will taichi to hdb.

hdb will tai chi to town council.

town council will tai chi to lta.

lta will tai chi back to hdb.  [dizzy]  [dizzy]  [dizzy]

now u know why so many mofos continue to park their car under the sheltered walkway or void deck despite all the stomp.

HDB

Enforcement Hotline at 1800-2721409 to report illegal parking of vehicles at a car park or on a service road.

technically, it's not a car park or service road. doubtful they will take any action anyway since they din catch it red handed. 

Qpik
  • Premium member
    Qpik
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Wah this driver... his son is human. Other pple child not human hence can get wet is it?

Send to TNP, got voucher. Stomp only get suan.
It is difficult to make a Man understand anything especially when his salary expect him not to understand anything.

frenchfly
  • frenchfly
    5th Gear
    Author Image

HDB

Thank you for the answer. If possible please lock the subject . Thank you very much

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:25 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

orrrhhhh 5155 gonna fined 400 dollor liao [sly]

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:26 PM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

If in doubt, send to all the relevant authorities which you deem fit. Then, sit back and see "show" = emails forwarding here and there even to those email addresses which you had put in earlier. [laugh]

No stamps needed now. In the old days, difficult and expensive 'cos need to put envelopes and stamps.

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:28 PM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Sent to stomp. Tio fine is too easy for him.
You have eaten 10 curry puffs, 4 cakes and a tao sar boa.
You have drunk 10 cokes, and a jug of sarsi and I don't know how.
All you do is waddle, when the others run.
Eat a little less, play a little more.
You will find that life is a lot more fun than it was before.

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:28 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i know i know!!!!

this one consperm power [sly]

go put in lhl facebook

then lhl will arrow people do work

this one wont tai ji one [sly]

Johnnylim, Toothiewabbit, L23 and TJX praised this

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:31 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Bloody hell, other kids get wet can...only his cannot.

Maybe his kid is a retard.

Kangadrool praised this

Back to Complaints  ·  General Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users