Report to which governments agency

frenchfly

Turbocharged

Nowadays what is $400? A lot of xia lan people just said, "Fine me lor, can afford!" These people will only be scared if points are deducted from their driving licence.

At the most s$50 for 1st offence.

To hit s$400, not easy

That signboard for show only.

Anyway, u are right.

S$400 nia nia, most of the driver not scare.

Must hamtan them with demerit points then eye wide open.

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

this will get it deleted faster than you can say L~H~L. [sly]

i know i know!!!!

this one consperm power [sly]

go put in lhl facebook

then lhl will arrow people do work

this one wont tai ji one [sly]

Supercharged

wah lao eh... sitting inside playing with handphone?!?

this one MUST stomp or go wan bao.

KNN... should wait by the side until kid arrive then go to the shelter mah.

selfish bugger~!

Tampines, the guy was just playing with his handphone in the car.

While children under 5 years old were running into the shelter.

I not sure that why ask
不制动driver

Supercharged

wah... if they argue liddat, then all photo evidence that whiteman use against you can also be put thru the same doggy logic liow loh.

now a days, not only must do whiteman job. knn... photo not enuff, still need video ah?

these whiteman department wont accept still photo. the driver can argue he is reversing his vehicle or alighting paxs.

you must have a video to proof that he park there for certain timing before the whiteman take action.

that the reply I received from the taiji whiteman

not retard..............maybe handicap

Supercharged

eh... chek arh leh. father do wrong, make kid suffer. [sweatdrop]

you graduate from University of Ah Long ah? learn the borrower-loan-make-the-neighbor-bo-eng-to-force-repayment methodology ah?

dun liddat lah. spare the innocent child.
in this particular case, persecute the offender~! not the child

Make a trip down to the school and show them this picture.

Make sure that this picture is being boardcast to the whole school.

When this happen, the schoolboy will be shame and let him teach his dad the right way about being civicminded.

Twincharged

I have a real-life experience ....

This VW Scirocco was parking in the middle of 1 lots at the Tiong Bahru Market ...

I took a photo and send to HDB ....

HDB direct me to NEA (Food Centre) NEA refer me to LTA (Car Park issues) and LTA re-direct me back to HDB.

That is how our government agencies works .... best in Tai Chi-ing and wayang ....

How come your experience so bad? You didn't give them enough evidence? There was this merc that liked to park under the sheltered linkway at my block every day. He will just park there for 1-2hours. Took pic and send to HDB and they took action fast. Next round I saw his car it was parked in the handicapped lot instead. Called HDB again and now I don't see his car already.

Another encounter I had was this motorcyclist at bishan park carpark not happy that a driver park in the motorcycle lot. So got into a heated argument then threatened to call the hotline to complain. The guy didn't care and just walked off. When the motorcyclist called, the wardens came in about 15mins but then the guy he was arguing with came back and drove off already. lol. End up causing the rest of the people to get summon cuz on Sunday always have many people park illegal at that carpark.

Edited by Nzy

eh... chek arh leh. father do wrong, make kid suffer. [sweatdrop]

you graduate from University of Ah Long ah? learn the borrower-loan-make-the-neighbor-bo-eng-to-force-repayment methodology ah?

dun liddat lah. spare the innocent child.

in this particular case, persecute the offender~! not the child

Cruel? Think of it this way, child will learn his father's footstep.

mata will taichi to hdb.

hdb will tai chi to town council.

town council will tai chi to lta.

lta will tai chi back to hdb. [dizzy][dizzy][dizzy]

now u know why so many mofos continue to park their car under the sheltered walkway or void deck despite all the stomp.

technically, it's not a car park or service road. doubtful they will take any action anyway since they din catch it red handed.

hdb will take action. Based on photo and verbal evidence. They may ask you to aign a forn stating that u willing to provide evidence in court if driver dispute .

I do before. That time was taxi driver

Wrote email to hdb. Cc comfort . Stomp. LtA eta.

Action v fast

Very likely he will be let off with a warning, the evidence is a "still picture" that can't proof how long he parked and had caused obstruction to other users in the drive way ?

If he does it again, I'll suggest to use a car with camera and wait behind his car to continue recording how inconsiderate he is !

By right shld call hdb, they will send the summon guy down. But by left, either the driver already left by the time the summon reach, or high chance the summon guy dont appear at all.

Every morning when i go to this place for breakfast, always default saw one van parked near the carpark entrance. Thinking also who to report? As it is a small hdb area type of mall, as it is not locate inside the hdb flat?

[idea] park your car infront of him lor! wait till summon auntie come!!

Brother, you've forgot there is a "R" gear transmission in all types of vehicle [laugh]

Brother, you've forgot there is a "R" gear transmission in all types of vehicle [laugh]

from the picture, i think he will still be stuck ba! unless he can squeeze between the shelter all the way until a point he can drive off!

Now is his turn to say that you are blocking him so he cannot move away.

Become your fault.

Hey all! finally decided to officially register an account today after months of viewing as guests. Recently picked up an interest in cars and this forum has really been an eye-opener - i have really learnt alot more about cars from the experts here! Was just browsing through the forums and thought this thread would be good for my first post....

Just in case most of you forgot .. here is my knowledge of what the various agencies do that are vehicle related [scholar] you can use this as a quick reference so you can get the agency right the first time, instead of risking them "taiching" you if you got the wrong one [:)]

National Environment Agency (NEA) - rubbish, smoking, clearing of debris on the road (YES it is done by NEA not LTA), summoning of "smoking" vehicles (black smoke coming from exhaust) and if you damm suay, spitting from moving vehicle/ throwing of cigarette whilst driving

Housing Development Board (HDB) - issuing of summons within HDB estates (LTA is not able to summon within HDB estates as it is HDB territory)

Land Transport Authority (LTA) - basically the authority that governs the roads. Im sure most of you know faulty lamp posts, pot holes, uneven pavements etc... Also anything to do with illegal parking (like i mentioned earlier, does not include HDB or private property) although really.. unless the situation is really bad i seriously believe dont need to call LTA for illegal parking issues - live and let live!! not to forget report of illegal parking etc (use the one motoring website damm easy!) Illegal vehicle modification also falls under them!

National Parks Board (NParks) - fallen trees or overgrown trees/ plants on roads blocking signboard/ lights. Yes, they are the ones that cut trees not LTA!! I mentioned NEA clears road debris but if its a tree that fell on the road, NParks is your guy. Although really if it is a small branch, check clear before stopping and remove it if it doesnt pose a danger to you :D

Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) - If you want more carparks in Singapore, look for them or HDB (for HDB estates) not LTA! Also, if you get summoned, do check the ticket. Summons can either be from HDB, URA or LTA. mixed up a few times before when i called in and wanted to appeal. quite malu [lipsrsealed]

Traffic Police (TP or mata mata!) - most likely if the vehicle is moving on the road, it falls under traffic police! things such as speeding, dangerous driving. So if you have a video clip of chiongster wannabes or witness an accident, TP is the place to send it to. If you want to request a red light/ speed camera of some sort.. send it to TP too although i urge you not to as im sure most of us dont want more restrictions on driving in SG.

This is all i have.. hope it was not a "tl:dr" post to yall. Really does hope this helps you guys [smash]

-Snow-

• Praise 2

Hey all! finally decided to officially register an account today after months of viewing as guests. Recently picked up an interest in cars and this forum has really been an eye-opener - i have really learnt alot more about cars from the experts here! Was just browsing through the forums and thought this thread would be good for my first post....

Just in case most of you forgot .. here is my knowledge of what the various agencies do that are vehicle related [scholar] you can use this as a quick reference so you can get the agency right the first time, instead of risking them "taiching" you if you got the wrong one [:)]

National Environment Agency (NEA) - rubbish, smoking, clearing of debris on the road (YES it is done by NEA not LTA), summoning of "smoking" vehicles (black smoke coming from exhaust) and if you damm suay, spitting from moving vehicle/ throwing of cigarette whilst driving

Housing Development Board (HDB) - issuing of summons within HDB estates (LTA is not able to summon within HDB estates as it is HDB territory)

Land Transport Authority (LTA) - basically the authority that governs the roads. Im sure most of you know faulty lamp posts, pot holes, uneven pavements etc... Also anything to do with illegal parking (like i mentioned earlier, does not include HDB or private property) although really.. unless the situation is really bad i seriously believe dont need to call LTA for illegal parking issues - live and let live!! not to forget report of illegal parking etc (use the one motoring website damm easy!) Illegal vehicle modification also falls under them!

National Parks Board (NParks) - fallen trees or overgrown trees/ plants on roads blocking signboard/ lights. Yes, they are the ones that cut trees not LTA!! I mentioned NEA clears road debris but if its a tree that fell on the road, NParks is your guy. Although really if it is a small branch, check clear before stopping and remove it if it doesnt pose a danger to you :D

Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) - If you want more carparks in Singapore, look for them or HDB (for HDB estates) not LTA! Also, if you get summoned, do check the ticket. Summons can either be from HDB, URA or LTA. mixed up a few times before when i called in and wanted to appeal. quite malu [lipsrsealed]

Traffic Police (TP or mata mata!) - most likely if the vehicle is moving on the road, it falls under traffic police! things such as speeding, dangerous driving. So if you have a video clip of chiongster wannabes or witness an accident, TP is the place to send it to. If you want to request a red light/ speed camera of some sort.. send it to TP too although i urge you not to as im sure most of us dont want more restrictions on driving in SG.

This is all i have.. hope it was not a "tl:dr" post to yall. Really does hope this helps you guys [smash]

-Snow-

Firstly, my warmest welcoming you to join MCF. [wave]

Secondly, thank you for the above informative post.

Thirdly, I ran out of power now to owe you 5 points priasing for the above informations and will make-up tomorrow.

• Praise 3

Thank you guys, hope to be welcomed as "part of the family" hahaha! anyways if you guys have any issues concerning which agency suppose to handle, i guess you all do not need to worry as long-ge announced during the national day rally that the municipal service office is starting very soon :D

However if you all want to seek advice on who to approach, can direct message me ill see if i can help :D

Cheers!

Turbocharged

Thank you guys, hope to be welcomed as "part of the family" hahaha! anyways if you guys have any issues concerning which agency suppose to handle, i guess you all do not need to worry as long-ge announced during the national day rally that the municipal service office is starting very soon :D

However if you all want to seek advice on who to approach, can direct message me ill see if i can help :D

Cheers!

Bro, dont need so ma fan?

just shoot the email to our highest authority in charge "Grace Foo".

Tell her you dont know which department to email.

Ask her to forward to the correct department.

Courtesy from our cheng hu to help blur sotong like me.

Cheers!

If I suffer L J B G [smallcry] Which department to call for help [confused] Sorry to ask a old man question [:p][laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3