Interesting Cars in sgCarMart

The_Bear

Wow.....first time I see an E-Type appearing. 1 owner somemore. Respect!

www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=423192&DL=1000

Pininfarina designed coupe.... Love it.

20V Turbo, 1 Owner. Original. Asking sky high. The blue one that was recently sole was very cheap.

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=411697&DL=1000

This still looks very good today. Years ago I saw a grey one but did not buy. 5-cylinder engine is a rare breed, only Audi and Volvo use(d) them.

Last one sold about 10-12 years ago. A British racing green series 1 roadster!

• Praise 1

this one import from UK, so is 1 owner from SG but dunno how many in uk liao lol...

but the car plate is not period correct and to make it so, requires another 10k or so to make it swee swee..

Same for me. Back in 2003, wanted to buy one. Went to see a yellow one driven by a lady. Very ya ya. Refused to let me test drive saying I cannot handle. I was like WTF?? I popped the hood and when I saw the messy wiring, I knew it wasn't accident free and I walked away.

This still looks very good today. Years ago I saw a grey one but did not buy. 5-cylinder engine is a rare breed, only Audi and Volvo use(d) them.

3K COE but asking 70+ k...... sweat ah.

some more coe only 3k+ nia......next.

yeah... SKM plate doesn't do justice. The owner looked ang mo. V12 engine. Sweet!

this one import from UK, so is 1 owner from SG but dunno how many in uk liao lol...

but the car plate is not period correct and to make it so, requires another 10k or so to make it swee swee..

Twincharged

To me this is interesting, why he sell?

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=421453&DL=1044

Maybe because he realised that diesel car makes more noise and some people mistake it for taxi. My son just loves taxis for some reason and he recognises the diesel sound. Last time not many diesel cars so he always correct. But nowadays he keep mistaking the merc and jag as taxi also. Keep shouting at me that the taxi forgot to put the sign on his roof. Lol.

Maybe because he realised that diesel car makes more noise and some people mistake it for taxi. My son just loves taxis for some reason and he recognises the diesel sound. Last time not many diesel cars so he always correct. But nowadays he keep mistaking the merc and jag as taxi also. Keep shouting at me that the taxi forgot to put the sign on his roof. Lol.

Lol actually nth wrong with diesel except u pump together with lorry lol

Twincharged

Ya. I like diesel cars also. But some people don't like others to comment their car like taxi. I rmb this guy who was smoking beside his merc with the engine running giving my son the irritated look when my son pointed to his merc and asked me to look at that "taxi".

• Praise 1

Most petrol station diesel are in the same pump what..