• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
91 replies to this topic | 76 praises

Posted 14 August 2014 - 04:07 PM

LoverofCar
  • Premium member
    LoverofCar
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Wow....less than $10K Singapore dollar?  Malaysia really boleh...I don't mind driving one for marketing and simple outing when I retire there....

http://www.peroduaaxia.com/

http://www.mysinchew.com/node/100878

Perodua Axia opens for booking Friday

•  2014-08-14 13:04

KUALA LUMPUR, Aug 14 (Bernama) -- Axia, Malaysia's first energy-efficient vehicle (EEV) – with a tentative starting price of RM24,900 (for Peninsular Malaysia) - will be open for booking at all Perodua sales outlets from tomorrow, Perusahaan Otomobil Kedua Sdn Bhd (Perodua) said.

In a statement, Perodua said the latest model is its most fuel efficient car that could travel up to 21.6 kilometers per litre, spacious, packed with unique Malaysian features, and boasted an overall low-cost ownership.

Perodua President and Chief Executive Officer Datuk Aminar Rashid Salleh said the deal is the all-in-one package for every Malaysian.

"The car will not only be able to fit four travel bags as it has a 260-litre boot capacity but also very flexible to ensure maximum comfort and usage," Aminar said.

Slated to be launched soon, the Axia is Perodua's 10th model produced via Perodua's modern and ecologically-friendlier new manufacturing plant.

"We believe that the Perodua Axia is competitive in the region, which explained why the word 'Asia' was incorporated into the name," he added.

The Perodua Axia comes in four variants, namely Standard E, Standard G, Special Edition and Advance. It also comes with a five-year warranty – another first for Perodua.

Booking fees are RM250 and RM300 - depending on the variant.

In conjunction with the month of Syawal, Perodua is holding a nationwide open house at all its sales and service outlets on Aug 16 and 17 to usher in the festival and provide more information on the Perodua Axia to the public

Edited by LoverofCar, 14 August 2014 - 04:10 PM.

''Don't take life too serious...learn to forgive and forget..after all.....no one get out of life......alive''

Posted 18 August 2014 - 02:35 PM

alphard96
  • Premium member
    alphard96
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

My niece (Malaysian) is considering this model last week, the base auto transmission. 

Anyone has any feedback?

Posted 18 August 2014 - 02:49 PM

Sleepyrob
  • Sleepyrob
    Clutched
    Author Image

Wow....less than $10K Singapore dollar?  Malaysia really boleh...I don't mind driving one for marketing and simple outing when I retire there....

http://www.mysinchew.com/node/100878

Perodua Axia opens for booking Friday

•  2014-08-14 13:04

KUALA LUMPUR, Aug 14 (Bernama) --WOT WOT WOT

per are the pictures from

axia-g-600x337.jpg

axia-g-1-600x337.jpg

axia-se-1-620x350.jpg

axia-dashboard-620x350.jpg

axia-speedo-620x350.jpg

Posted 18 August 2014 - 02:55 PM

Sleepyrob
  • Sleepyrob
    Clutched
    Author Image

mechpage_axia_details.jpg

[img]http://funtasticko.n...xia-600x363.jpg[.img]

alphard96 praised this

Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:10 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

My niece (Malaysian) is considering this model last week, the base auto transmission. 

Anyone has any feedback?

Rented a Myvi b4 in MY. Nippy, spacious but really feels like milo-tin on wheels. Dare not go beyond 80kmh on the highway as it feels quite unsafe.....  [sweatdrop]  [sweatdrop]

Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:20 PM

Ahgong
  • Premium member
    Ahgong
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

if dun have to ferry kids and grand-parents... not too bad leh.

cheap too~!

Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:52 PM

LoverofCar
  • Premium member
    LoverofCar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Anyone has any feedback?

This car just launched right?  So I don't think there will be much feedback yet for now....Unless someone test driven it in Malaysia...At this price...really don't mind to own one ...but can only happen in Malaysia.

Edited by LoverofCar, 18 August 2014 - 03:54 PM.

''Don't take life too serious...learn to forgive and forget..after all.....no one get out of life......alive''

Posted 18 August 2014 - 04:29 PM

F355
  • F355
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Speedometer goes all the way to 200kmh wor .....even if its just 65 bhp.  This is called planning in advance ; cos many will go lup turbo .

Wah booking fee only RM 250 to 300 ; about the price of one massage plus special . [rolleyes]

Kangadrool praised this

Posted 18 August 2014 - 04:36 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Rented a Myvi b4 in MY. Nippy, spacious but really feels like milo-tin on wheels. Dare not go beyond 80kmh on the highway as it feels quite unsafe.....  [sweatdrop]  [sweatdrop]

Myvi is following Toyota cars engine and handling, that's why car very light. But quite good to drive la.

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 18 August 2014 - 04:45 PM

F355
  • F355
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Myvi is following Toyota cars engine and handling, that's why car very light. But quite good to drive la.

Thot its Daihatsu Sirion ?

Posted 18 August 2014 - 05:11 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

ok for around town lah. light & nippy. but on the hwy, it's a bit too light (and hollow feeling) for my liking. 

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:01 PM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Wonder how does the 260l boot space looks like, how they does it??

Edited by Kurty, 18 August 2014 - 08:01 PM.

bluey Tiko Ranger

I have a pen, I have an apple..

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:25 PM

jaayh
  • Premium member
    jaayh
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

if only Singapore no COE.... this car will be damn popular here haha

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:31 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

ok for around town lah. light & nippy. but on the hwy, it's a bit too light (and hollow feeling) for my liking. 

If you used to toyota cars, you should get used to myvi?! Lol.

Thought daihatsu also 'using' toyota engine?

Posted 19 August 2014 - 12:35 PM

Littleboo
  • Littleboo
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Yes it is Daihatsu Sirion.... Perodua never did the RnD themselves. They just buy the design from Daihatsu and re-badge it to become Perodua

Posted 19 August 2014 - 02:46 PM

Hybridcar
  • Premium member
    Hybridcar
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

drove my sister-in-law Myvi before too.. quite nice to drive actually..

For this new AXIA model... I think should be okie ba... I always feel Perodua car is better than Proton..

Yes it is Daihatsu Sirion.... Perodua never did the RnD themselves. They just buy the design from Daihatsu and re-badge it to become Perodua

Actually I prefer them to re-badge it rather than anyhow RnD...  [:p]

Edited by Hybridcar, 19 August 2014 - 02:46 PM.

Posted 19 August 2014 - 02:49 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Anti theft car!
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 19 August 2014 - 02:52 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

drove my sister-in-law Myvi before too.. quite nice to drive actually..

For this new AXIA model... I think should be okie ba... I always feel Perodua car is better than Proton..

Maybe it is true that perodua is better than proton? Drove a wira and myvi before, i like the myvi handling.

Posted 19 August 2014 - 03:21 PM

Ake109
  • Premium member
    Ake109
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Speedometer goes all the way to 200kmh wor .....even if its just 65 bhp.  This is called planning in advance ; cos many will go lup turbo .

Wah booking fee only RM 250 to 300 ; about the price of one massage plus special . [rolleyes]

This is Malaysia, land of the Boleh! Some won't just lup turbo, lup in anything from 4G63 to 2JZ-GTE also can!

After 2JZ-GTE conversion, just put mph sticker over the kph boleh liao!

F355 praised this

Posted 20 August 2014 - 09:07 AM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

This is Malaysia, land of the Boleh! Some won't just lup turbo, lup in anything from 4G63 to 2JZ-GTE also can!

After 2JZ-GTE conversion, just put mph sticker over the kph boleh liao!

cannot anyhow lup.. most important is must fit..

i know under the malaysia regulations, owner can fit +/- 20% of the engine cc.

like 2.0 can go to 2.5, just send for inspection with paperwork, pay the additional roadtax

downgrade the same.

i used to think it was a bliss until then i learnt about the fitting..

its not just plug and play.

bluey Tiko Ranger

I have a pen, I have an apple..

Back to Malaysian Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: perodua, perodua axia, axia and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users