[Post-Event] MCF Hang Out with Goodyear. 28 Sept

pChou

Guys

i just remember something........

I asked if GY will be giving any special discounts to members who attended the event ........

May replied .................those who are interested to try out GY tyre ................or looking to change tyre soon can leave their contacts and tyre profile with MCF and GY will get back to us ..........sld have some good lobang..........

Me trying out the Assurance TripleMax..........seem like not bad leh......

@pChou and @kobayashigt...........who sld the we send the detail to ah???...........

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Yah boss. True indeed. Maybe i should get the nautica girls next time? hahaha.

Young man...............be careful of what you promise hor..........

some old man here think he is Mr Charisma Casanova..............cum Mr Handsome International...........and a god send to all women on earth hor..........

The last thing you want is to have a reputation that MCF events ...........female brand ambassadors must come in winter clothing to protect themselves...........

of course we want to have eye candy effect............which man does not want............but some just cannot keep their hands to themselves you know.............

some old man here think he is Mr Charisma Casanova..............cum Mr Handsome International...........and a god send to all women on earth hor..........

The last thing you want is to have a reputation that MCF events ...........female brand ambassadors must come in winter clothing to protect themselves...........

of course we want to have eye candy effect............which man does not want............but some just cannot keep their hands to themselves you know.............

Good one . Seems like some have senile dementia kicking in early

If the GY staff is watching this thread, perhaps they can have an explanation why EfficientGrip prone to cracking of sidewall? Anyone ask this question during Q&A?

I would ask them if I were there but have something on that day.

actually i had a question but forgotten during the event.. what's the tyre threadwear rating?

grippy and comfy ones should not expect to be high right?

Internal Moderator

Guys

i just remember something........

I asked if GY will be giving any special discounts to members who attended the event ........

May replied .................those who are interested to try out GY tyre ................or looking to change tyre soon can leave their contacts and tyre profile with MCF and GY will get back to us ..........sld have some good lobang..........

Me trying out the Assurance TripleMax..........seem like not bad leh......

@pChou and @kobayashigt...........who sld the we send the detail to ah???...........

Thanks for the wonderful feedback! Let's just make this discount thing transparent. . . We are still in the midst of talking to GY about the discount for our members. Cuz they are the principal company and they have distributor working along with them so discount pricing of the tyres will need to check with GY distributor too.

But at the same time, we can leave your tyre profile and the desired tyres you want here and i will ask GY again!

1. kobayashiGT- 175/65/14 (Goodyear Assurance Triplemax)

Thanks for the wonderful feedback! Let's just make this discount thing transparent. . . We are still in the midst of talking to GY about the discount for our members. Cuz they are the principal company and they have distributor working along with them so discount pricing of the tyres will need to check with GY distributor too.

But at the same time, we can leave your tyre profile and the desired tyres you want here and i will ask GY again!

yah..........I sld think so because they have distributors here............so I guess they need to work out some details.........just like the request for the drive up to MY..........i think cross border trading is not allowed so it can be a little sensitive in business practices........ between GY SG and GY MY........

2. Tianmo - 195/55/15 (Goodyear Assurance Triplemax)

Internal Moderator

Haha. Bro, Didn't promise arh. I am just suggesting. Please don't take my words for it. hahaha.

And gentlemen, let's try to make this forum conducive for the ladies to be comfortable also. We are seeking everyone supports to make this community stronger and better!

Try to be tactful inside the forum, we would love the opposite sex voicing out their opinion inside this forum... So that the gentlemen like us can understand them better and have a different point of view.

Thank you all for your understanding!

• Praise 2

Internal Moderator

Same taste sia. . . hahahah.

Good one . Seems like some have senile dementia kicking in early

Tianmo speaks the truth...............the only truth................and nothing but the truth!!!!!........ [laugh] [laugh]

Internal Moderator

YES!!!! Hahaha. Glad i got someone the same channel as me. hahaha.

Let's wait for the goodyear news okay? hahaha.

yah..........I sld think so because they have distributors here............so I guess they need to work out some details.........just like the request for the drive up to MY..........i think cross border trading is not allowed so it can be a little sensitive in business practices........ between GY SG and GY MY........

Tianmo speaks the truth...............the only truth................and nothing but the truth!!!!!........ [laugh] [laugh]

Neh! You never tell them you like nab shot type har 😂

• Praise 1

Don't mind me asking, how come your tyre only 14in? These days the smallest also 15in and in fact most Jap/Kor BNB cars using 16in minimum.

Yours is small hatchback like Getz I'm assuming?

• Praise 3

Supercharged

3. TVT - 175/65/14 (Goodyear Eagle NCT 5)

Me too. :D

Yes, lucky me! Half the answers done by my OC though. However, the Triplemax dont have suitable profile for my car...can change to F1D5? :)

I swap my Seiko watch with u [:)]

Me too. :D

wait ah..................i think those no go no have wor..............were you there???.........mai kajiao hor...............hehehe.......... [laugh] [laugh]

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 1

Internal Moderator

Hahha. Bro. I am driving a van leh!

65bhp, mid engine rear wheel drive, Suzuki Carry 1.3L. Not the fastest car but definitely one of the most practical one.

I got "upgrade" liao hor. initially 13" one hor. hahahhaa.

Don't mind me asking, how come your tyre only 14in? These days the smallest also 15in and in fact most Jap/Kor BNB cars using 16in minimum.

Yours is small hatchback like Getz I'm assuming?

↡ Advertisement