Starhub

it is like school exam

everyone tell everyone else mai tak chek

act sporty, act got alot of eca, act satki

the minute nobody seeing, open book tak chek [sly]

[laugh]

hahah.. after exam all say will fail one... then result out all A1... [:p][:p]

↡ Advertisement

DId I interpret this statement wrongly ?

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10321p.nsf/w/BuyingNewFlatEC?OpenDocument#ECSecondTimer

Second-timer Applicants

You or the essential family members listed in your application have owned/sold or are currently owners of:

• Any HDB flat that was bought from HDB, or
  • Any resale flat that was bought under the CPF Housing Grant Scheme, or
  • A DBSS flat or an EC bought from the developer, or
  • Have enjoyed other forms of housing subsidy (for example, enjoyed benefits under the Selective En bloc Redevelopment Scheme, privatisation of HUDC estate etc.)

Payment of Resale Levy

Second-timers who apply for new EC projects from Westwood Avenue onwards will have to pay a resale levy.

However, second-timers are not required to pay the resale levy if they apply to buy EC units in projects that were launched before 9 Dec 2013. More information on the tender launch dates for EC land sales can be found in the Residential Development List > Executive Condominium (EC).

:wacko: !!!!!!!!!WAH PIANG EH!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

moi first time see buy ec have to pay levy!!!!!! [crazy]

hdb website is consperm true one

upgrader, good luck :mellow:

hahah.. after exam all say will fail one... then result out all A1... [:p][:p]

mcf is say boh lui

but actually big car big house

must ask this question again again again and again: what is your objective of "upgrading" to EC? 'cos of the lake? Prestige???

Jurong Lake area also has many HDB flats what. Can buy one there.

this is the one and only Lake in singapore, it is already a prestige :D

I think the Lakeside new EC does not subject to resale levy as the land sales is early than 9 dec 2013. Sure a lot of ppl will whack for this.

You only pay resale levy if:

"an Executive Condominium (EC) from a developer where the land sale was launched on or after 9 Dec 2013"

I had ever dropped a mail to HDB asking abt all these levy cos I am currently stayin in one. There are 2 new projects in the West..one is this lakeside..and the other is in Westwood area.

and all replied must pay levy...

sometime I wunder as wat PM Lee said...do they know wat they are doing...

:wacko: !!!!!!!!!WAH PIANG EH!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

moi first time see buy ec have to pay levy!!!!!! [crazy]

hdb website is consperm true one

upgrader, good luck :mellow:

mcf is say boh lui

but actually big car big house

tat levy had been ard for years !!!

in the past if u were selling yr HDB flat and upgrade to EC, the levy is 25% of the HDB resale price...daylight robbery... I believed they had changed tat rule.

this is the one and only Lake in singapore, it is already a prestige :D

imagine everyday wale up to this view

really is jin satki [grin]

12318796684_e9b25f1e1c_b.jpg

12318795664_110d21521f_b.jpg

7914332746_4f64b0b3d7_z.jpg

• Praise 4

Only in Singapore, people like to differentiate between so called HDB and EC. What makes a good living environment are your living space, your neighbors, your surrounding, amenities near by and commute. If you don't like where you stay, then look for a good location that meets what you feel is a good living environment, not just because it is an EC or Condo. Neighbors cannot choose, so it is the hardest factor but if they are good, then you are very lucky.

relationship with good neighbour take time to build, to some it doesn't matter cos either they hardly at home or they never open their open to say hi!

can i sell my flat with higher COV cos my neighbour are nicer? [laugh][laugh]

I had ever dropped a mail to HDB asking abt all these levy cos I am currently stayin in one. There are 2 new projects in the West..one is this lakeside..and the other is in Westwood area.

and all replied must pay levy...

sometime I wunder as wat PM Lee said...do they know wat they are doing...

tat levy had been ard for years !!!

in the past if u were selling yr HDB flat and upgrade to EC, the levy is 25% of the HDB resale price...daylight robbery... I believed they had changed tat rule.

dont have lah

moi just move into ec 2 months ago

no levy lah

must be recently hdb go an add in one lah

relationship with good neighbour take time to build, to some it doesn't matter cos either they hardly at home or they never open their open to say hi!

can i sell my flat with higher COV cos my neighbour are nicer? [laugh][laugh]

if your neighbour this one [sly]

consperm can load another 20k into cov [grin]

st_serinawee5.jpg

dont have lah

moi just move into ec 2 months ago

no levy lah

must be recently hdb go an add in one lah

was yrs previous unit was a direct purchase from HDB ?

Neutral Newbie

DId I interpret this statement wrongly ?

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10321p.nsf/w/BuyingNewFlatEC?OpenDocument#ECSecondTimer

Second-timer Applicants

You or the essential family members listed in your application have owned/sold or are currently owners of:

• Any HDB flat that was bought from HDB, or
  • Any resale flat that was bought under the CPF Housing Grant Scheme, or
  • A DBSS flat or an EC bought from the developer, or
  • Have enjoyed other forms of housing subsidy (for example, enjoyed benefits under the Selective En bloc Redevelopment Scheme, privatisation of HUDC estate etc.)

Payment of Resale Levy

Second-timers who apply for new EC projects from Westwood Avenue onwards will have to pay a resale levy.

However, second-timers are not required to pay the resale levy if they apply to buy EC units in projects that were launched before 9 Dec 2013. More information on the tender launch dates for EC land sales can be found in the Residential Development List > Executive Condominium (EC).

Bro,

I was told thelakelife ec is the last ec no need to pay resale levy because the developer bought the land before the new policy on resale levy.

I have more allowance due to OT that's why exceeded, it's stated that allowance is included [:(] . http://www.thelakelife.com.sg/e-application-online/documents-required-for-booking

The reasons why I am looking to upgrade since last year is because my friends who bought EC last time made ~$500K after 5 years, they sold their EC and bought a resale HDB back, they are debt free now. I am told that the EC price is still cheaper than private and after 5 years becoming private, it will appreciate. I just want to make some money and move back to hdb to retire [:)]

The person just emailed the financial calculation, after moving into ec and sold my flat, my monthly payment also not high and affordable. now my only concern is the exceeding of income but this person sound like very experience said can help me. cross fingers.

Thanks all the bros for your advice.

was yrs previous unit was a direct purchase from HDB ?

yes

but wait a minute

i think very very very long ago

like maybe 5 years ago

i think got 25% loading

Sorry suaku question; Income ceiling meaning total of family income?

husband and wife only lah, cannot include mistress [laugh][laugh]

Bro,

I was told thelakelife ec is the last ec no need to pay resale levy because the developer bought the land before the new policy on resale levy.

I have more allowance due to OT that's why exceeded, it's stated that allowance is included [:(] . http://www.thelakelife.com.sg/e-application-online/documents-required-for-booking

The reasons why I am looking to upgrade since last year is because my friends who bought EC last time made ~$500K after 5 years, they sold their EC and bought a resale HDB back, they are debt free now. I am told that the EC price is still cheaper than private and after 5 years becoming private, it will appreciate. I just want to make some money and move back to hdb to retire [:)]

The person just emailed the financial calculation, after moving into ec and sold my flat, my monthly payment also not high and affordable. now my only concern is the exceeding of income but this person sound like very experience said can help me. cross fingers.

ok...thx for the info.

as for making xxx amt .... u will have to do the sum correctly,,, I am also staying in an EC in Jurong area..

if I sell now...can also make 500K profit...lolx....

other than the science centre near the lake.. there is a hotel tat is coming up near the current science centre location..... plus numerous pte condo ard the lakeside to chn garden mrt stations... If the plan is to have the Spore to JB fast rail station in Jurong East/West area.... wow..i think the word overcrowded wont be enough to describe the situation..

Bro,

Hi Bro, can PM me the person contact/email?

Backside itchy now... heehee,...

i very scare when people use the word "last time" [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

i am still waiting for the COE price like last time [:(]

• Praise 1

you need to sell your HDB when your EC obtains its TOP.

Basically, you are locking your buying price (EC) now and selling price (your HDB) 3-4 year later. If the HDB resale price drops further in the next 3 year, the price difference between your EC and HDB will be even larger.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5