Taxi -SHC 2454 A

Evilpig

See how this driver forcefully get me off my lane for his own error. He was in lane 3 from left well b4 i reached.

Also dun waste time on the CDG online feedback. Wasted my time to type two times only to receive the same error msg abt server prob. Zzz...

Low res video here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96eKWXZ4cH0&feature=youtu.be

↡ Advertisement

2 things,

First, the taxi driver is a blur cock.

Second, if the time is correct, you have just recorded yourself entering bus lane at a not so appropriate timing.

Supercharged

i have to agree that this junction is very misleading. vehicle from lane 1, 2 and 3 are always crisscross to other lane. i've seen it many times. the LTA should do something. but LTA would not do anything if the accident rate there isn't to high for any concerns.

• Praise 1

2 things,

First, the taxi driver is a blur cock.

Second, if the time is correct, you have just recorded yourself entering bus lane at a not so appropriate timing.

yes, i know i'm in the bus lane but to catch up with him.

• Praise 1

Anyway we all made mistake...maybe becos tired, bad day, PMS so give and take just brake and as u have horned the TD no point writing letter if U really want to smash the TD rice bowl then report to LTA n TP, my take is let it go give him a chance bro.

Turbocharged

See how this driver forcefully get me off my lane for his own error. He was in lane 3 from left well b4 i reached.

Also dun waste time on the CDG online feedback. Wasted my time to type two times only to receive the same error msg abt server prob. Zzz...

Low res video here.

they will get demerit points in CDG driver record.

email to : feedback at cdgtaxi dot com dot sg

Edited by Mcf777

Anyway we all made mistake...maybe becos tired, bad day, PMS so give and take just brake and as u have horned the TD no point writing letter if U really want to smash the TD rice bowl then report to LTA n TP, my take is let it go give him a chance bro.

This guy really cannot let go, saw him again later down the expressway and we exit at Paya Lebar. He still suka suka switch lane fm left to right then back left again. The que for all 3 lanes are so short but he still need to switch ard and choose leh. ai yo.

Taxi driver damn blur c0ck, hear honk still no response, this kind of driver shouldnt be in our road!

Change to cherry QQ then they can hear.

Low res video here.

You can submit this video to the TP and they'll take action. But do remove the later part of the video which show you entering the bus lane.

Turbocharged

take a look at this, even better then yours.

Bloody idiot, if i can show the rear cam video here it would even be better!

He was driving behind me, then over took me when he realised he wants to filter left.

Why post private video?

take a look at this, even better then yours.

Bloody idiot, if i can show the rear cam video here it would even be better!

He was driving behind me, then over took me when he realised he wants to filter left.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUUqPJgtRfU&list=UUD9HPIgcAqw_BnrfQm2j_ng

This video is private.
Sorry about that.
↡ Advertisement