Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
235 replies to this topic | 456 praises

Posted 25 August 2014 - 12:24 PM

Mugenboy
  • Mugenboy
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Seem like I had beat the red light at slow speed where can sense the bright flash. I was doing a left turn & it is not going straight or turning right.

Any idea how to go about appealing? If appeal does it means waive off the fine & the points? Some expert offering the solution:

(1)    Use other driver license to own it up. Pay fine + demerit points.

(2)    Appeal to TP.

(3)    Appeal to MP.

Normally how long would get the letter to be sent to the home address? Hope do not have then can Z.zzz in peace.

Posted 25 August 2014 - 12:27 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

Seem like I had beat the red light at slow speed where can sense the bright flash. I was doing a left turn & it is not going straight or turning right.

Any idea how to go about appealing? If appeal does it means waive off the fine & the points? Some expert offering the solution:

(2)    Appeal to TP.

(3)    Appeal to MP.

Normally how long would get the letter to be sent to the home address? Hope do not have then can Z.zzz in peace.

traffic offence you want to write to MP??

please dun waste taxpayer money hor   [laugh]  [laugh]

Contipro, Aaronlkl, Holdenutessv, Ender, Hondacub777, Solar, Volvobrick, 2 other members and 1 Anonymous member praised this
骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 25 August 2014 - 12:31 PM

SGCMsmallcar
  • SGCMsmallcar
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

(2)    Appeal to TP.

(3)    Appeal to MP.

Ans: With Hightech camera nowadays.Dun risk this options. One of my friend got caught using his mom licence. Both got 12 mths suspension and fine 5000.

(2)    Appeal to TP.

Ans: Can appeal but sure rejected.

(3)    Appeal to MP.

Ans: Pls dun waste time n taxplayer money.

Posted 25 August 2014 - 12:39 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

thank you for contributing to nation building!

Aaronlkl and 1 Anonymous member praised this

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 25 August 2014 - 01:20 PM

Nzy
  • Premium member
    Nzy
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I realised beat red light usually cannot appeal one la. They very strict with that.

Posted 25 August 2014 - 01:24 PM

Mugenboy
  • Mugenboy
    1st Gear
    Author Image

This was my first time driving for almost 20 years & it is not a heading straight case.

So appeal to TP is waste of time? Maybe I appeal to TP & if not successful then appeal to MP.

Posted 25 August 2014 - 01:25 PM

Karu
  • Premium member
    Karu
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Agree... No point appealing since you are caught red handed....

Posted 25 August 2014 - 01:29 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

This was my first time driving for almost 20 years & it is not a heading straight case.
So appeal to TP is waste of time? Maybe I appeal to TP & if not successful then appeal to MP.

If TP cannot then pay up lah, what so difficult to just pay if you actually committed the offence? Please leave MP for people who queue up for more important issues.
RadX, Soya, Carnoob, Sp4wn, Syaheerbmw and Kennnny praised this

Posted 25 August 2014 - 01:31 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

20 yrs not driving liao! Why u call yourselves MugenBoy....must be MugenMan.....tio bor? Just pay up.....mcfers no like redlight beaters.....no panchan wan!
Aaronlkl, BabyBlade and Volvobrick praised this
Together We stand Alone

Posted 25 August 2014 - 01:32 PM

Mugenboy
  • Mugenboy
    1st Gear
    Author Image

I thought MP could help us in anything? MP is our 父母官?

At least I try, then know the process. 

Posted 25 August 2014 - 01:34 PM

Riverfish
  • Riverfish
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

(2)    Appeal to TP.

(3)    Appeal to MP.

Why did you beat red light in the first place? Haven't checked any stats, but every x number of such acts result in an accident or a life lost.

We can also do with fewer ERP gantries and jams if everyone follows traffic rules!

Posted 25 August 2014 - 01:35 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

appeal to mcf and wait for the reply

Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 25 August 2014 - 01:36 PM

Bavarian

Red light means stop. It doesn't say stop unless you are going slow or turning left or turning right or driving a BMW.

You mean the basic theory was different 20 years ago? If so, do appeal. Let us know if you are successful.

I think, therefore I am.
I think so, therefore I erm...

Posted 25 August 2014 - 01:38 PM

Mugenboy
  • Mugenboy
    1st Gear
    Author Image

I should said it turn amber then I try to go across it. Maybe not enough time for me to react?

Posted 25 August 2014 - 01:41 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

Red light means stop. It doesn't say stop unless you are going slow or turning left or turning right or driving a BMW.

You mean the basic theory was different 20 years ago? If so, do appeal. Let us know if you are successful.

Why you mentioned BMW?

Highway Code is the same but 20 years ago dun have the duno what theory [laugh]

Edited by Jman888, 25 August 2014 - 01:42 PM.

Posted 25 August 2014 - 01:42 PM

Vhtfhwlego
  • Premium member
    Vhtfhwlego
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

MUGEN = Honda = Vtec.
Appeal under vtec just open, must rev red light otherwise vtec will go spoilt.

Seriously, if u appeal only on pedestrians crossing road under red man and you slowed down excessively for him/her to cross safely.

Since u are on candid camera, make sure that there is someone near your car looking what-it-seems like running across.
24th Aug 2006, we lost a planet!

Posted 25 August 2014 - 01:42 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

Why you mentioned BMW?

Highway Code is the same but 20 years ago dun have the dun what theory [laugh]

maybe police BMW??? kekeke immunity

Posted 25 August 2014 - 01:44 PM

Contipro
  • Premium member
    Contipro
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Beat red light some more wan to appeal for second chance.. U very thick face lor...

Touch wood, bloody hell if u one day beat red light and knocked somebody to heaven, did he/she get to appeal for second chance to live?

U better repent and apologize to everyone here for ur inconsiderate acts...

Really many idiot drivers nowadays!!
disclaimer: no real person living or dead involved on production of above.

Posted 25 August 2014 - 01:46 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

Beat red light some more wan to appeal for second chance.. U very thick face lor...

Touch wood, bloody hell if u one day beat red light and knocked somebody to heaven, did he/she get to appeal for second chance to live?

U better repent and apologize to everyone here for ur inconsiderate acts...

Really many idiot drivers nowadays!!

hmmm..Aljuneid still repenting?? muahaha...relac la bro.  We can only tell.  Those involved should have the better sense to know their own shortcomings.

Clearly, do the crime, pay the fine/time.....no 2 ways

Gaolow praised this

Posted 25 August 2014 - 01:47 PM

Bavarian

I should said it turn amber then I try to go across it. Maybe not enough time for me to react?

And you said you were going at slow speed. You might have a case if you get a medical professional to certify you as medically retard (or whatever pc terms they used nowadays). Good luck. [thumbsup]

Why you mentioned BMW?

Highway Code is the same but 20 years ago dun have the duno what theory [laugh]

Would you have felt better if I said Lexus? <_<

TJX and Mahjong74 praised this
I think, therefore I am.
I think so, therefore I erm...

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: red light, appeal, beat, light and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users