Appeal Beat Red Light Camera, How?

Mugenboy

Please send to TP.

I am quite sure they use that road almost every other day and purposely run the red light.

We need to get these idiots off the road.

Thank you for your help.

Not too long ago, I also submitted a video to TP. DHL van running red light at Seletar area. He did tap brake but still continued to run the red.

Wondering if I should bother sending the video of this to the TP... was watching that merc and the truck from the distance... no effing attempt to slow down when in amber... both had adequate time to stop if you ask me  [rifle]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Actually i don know why Sillypore don make something like malaysia... at the traffic junction, there is a count-down... so driver can anticipate... 

When driving toward junction with red-light camera... i feel it make the driver focus on the traffic light (when turns amber, when turns amber), rather than the condition or danger of the road... 

• Praise 2

Actually i don know why Sillypore don make something like malaysia... at the traffic junction, there is a count-down... so driver can anticipate... 

When driving toward junction with red-light camera... i feel it make the driver focus on the traffic light (when turns amber, when turns amber), rather than the condition or danger of the road... 

Yes, this is true. After years of driving, our eyes are seasoned to capture as much as information and we subsequently response to the most urgent threat. Once we miscalculated the risk urgency, we end up in deep shit (accident, beating traffic light, etc.)

:)   

Wondering if I should bother sending the video of this to the TP... was watching that merc and the truck from the distance... no effing attempt to slow down when in amber... both had adequate time to stop if you ask me  [rifle]

please do so.. this is very serious.. not even close to 'close 1 eye'

please do so.. this is very serious.. not even close to 'close 1 eye'

I did yesterday... a service officer from TP emailed back suggesting that I should lodge a feedback through their e-feedback site. Problem is... for the life of me... I just cannot make out the plate numbers  [furious]

A habitual red-lighter beater will always beat the red light.

Even if there is a barrier that comes down when the light is red, they will still take the chance. 

They just simply don't want to wait at the red light. 

Amber means to slow down to a stop, not for drivers to step on the accelerator..
Good way to anticipate, is to look at the pedestrians crossing green/red man, for me at least...

• Praise 2

Yes, this is true. After years of driving, our eyes are seasoned to capture as much as information and we subsequently response to the most urgent threat. Once we miscalculated the risk urgency, we end up in deep shit (accident, beating traffic light, etc.)

:)   

I guess the most urgent threat now is traffic light cameras??!!....lol.....

• Praise 1

i have an issue here. 3 guys using the van and got a summon for beating the red light but no one is owning up to this offence. Can i appeal?

Like that also can appeal ah? Your problem become TP problem?

• Praise 3

Neutral Newbie

LLST pls pay up and move on. Unless u r connected or grandfather is LKY then maybe got chance. 20 yrs of clean driving record doesn't mean anything. And pls dun use other people driving license unless u r a famous plastic surgeon and has the name that sounds like dog barking.. Woff woff wu..(can't remember his name) And pls be kind to readers and dun use the font as it is very difficult for old man like me to read. Thanks thanks and stay safe.

Hi all just checking if I need to check whether the vehicle hit a red light , any possible ways to find out?

Cause my relative did pass a junction with lta cameras

But it turns red as soon as he pass the stop line.

Any means to find out if he kana the shots?

Neutral Newbie

Dear car users

Can I know if there's a way wich I can find out if I kana the lta red light camera?

My relative cross a junction during Amber , as he pass the line turn red on spot

So he do not know if he kana the candid cameras .

So any way to find out immed as he curious on that.

Never see any flash but can't confirmed.

Pls advised all experts !

Thks

• Praise 1

Hi all just checking if I need to check whether the vehicle hit a red light , any possible ways to find out?

Cause my relative did pass a junction with lta cameras

But it turns red as soon as he pass the stop line.

Any means to find out if he kana the shots?

0.5 sec after the light turned Red will activate the camera.

Dear car users

Can I know if there's a way wich I can find out if I kana the lta red light camera?

My relative cross a junction during Amber , as he pass the line turn red on spot

So he do not know if he kana the candid cameras .

So any way to find out immed as he curious on that.

Never see any flash but can't confirmed.

Pls advised all experts !

Thks

Wait 2-3 weeks,no "On Gov't Service" letter,you are safe,not possibe to find out now,pray hard. :o ,but no flashlight most likely no...

Goondu driver tries to beat red light at Orchard Rd -- only to get stuck in the middle of junction [laugh]

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/this-urban-jungle/goondu-driver-tries-to-beat-red-light-at-orchard-rd-only-to-get-stuck-in-the

Cannot see Reg no clearly,anyway we must stop this type driver on the road,p/s forward to the TP...before someone get killed. [angel]  :a-rip:

• Praise 3