Appeal Beat Red Light Camera, How?

Mugenboy

Supercharged

Bros,

I am usually a very careful driver (been driving 10 years with 0 demerit points), but this morning I think I ran a red light due to poor judgment. The junction of Lavender St and Kallang Road. It was pretty darn close, but reviewing my dash cam footage I think I may not have made it.  There was a red light camera (those orange ones) but it did not flash.  I did a bit of reading and I understand that the new cameras do not flash, so it is impossible to know (especially in the day) if you got caught.  

A few questions:

- Is there any "grace period" for the red light camera.  I think it would have been VERY close, so if there is some grace period I may be able to have scraped it barely.

- Does the new right light camera flash in the day?

Thanks bros!

We are all careful drivers until kena caught. I am the kind who drives carefully not to get caught... :secret-laugh:

Anyway, all cameras flash, it's either once or twice. Grace period is amber light, after that is end of story.

And don't bother to write appeal letters for red light offences, it's easier to write an appeal for speeding at 140km/h than to beat the red light.

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Bros,

I am usually a very careful driver (been driving 10 years with 0 demerit points), but this morning I think I ran a red light due to poor judgment. The junction of Lavender St and Kallang Road. It was pretty darn close, but reviewing my dash cam footage I think I may not have made it. There was a red light camera (those orange ones) but it did not flash. I did a bit of reading and I understand that the new cameras do not flash, so it is impossible to know (especially in the day) if you got caught.

A few questions:

- Is there any "grace period" for the red light camera. I think it would have been VERY close, so if there is some grace period I may be able to have scraped it barely.

- Does the new right light camera flash in the day?

Thanks bros!

They will give you grace period to declare who the driver is.. then they give you grace period to pay the compound fine. Once you do not give grace to them they put u in compound..

Hypersonic

Don't worry until you really receive summon. Who know you were lucky just to miss it. Even if you have very very good reason, don't write appeal yourself, seek MP to help.

Good luck

• Praise 1

The above guy sibei 可怜...  put the same qn abt red light camera...  in the audi thread

Place disclaimer POLITELY asked the same qn... 

kenna disliked twice.. prolly by anonymous also...  

still got people tell him to get lost go right thread... 

*yes* really bored.. bothered to go dig ard and read why he is -ve points earlier.. lol

Edited by SuPerBoRed

The above guy sibei å¯æ... put the same qn abt red light camera... in the audi thread

Place disclaimer POLITELY asked the same qn...

kenna disliked twice.. prolly by anonymous also...

still got people tell him to get lost go right thread...

*yes* really bored.. bothered to go dig ard and read why he is -ve points earlier.. lol

We not so bad

The mod just remove them so nobody can insult

Now you appreciate me? Hmmph....

• Praise 4

We not so bad

The mod just remove them so nobody can insult

Now you appreciate me? Hmmph....

ah? you banned him bro? post wrong thread small infringement bah...  

ah? you banned him bro? post wrong thread small infringement bah...

Spamming across the entire God knows what

i saw it as same issue.. he posted wrong thread.. got ticked off.. then put it to the right thread...  .. [:p]

i saw it as same issue.. he posted wrong thread.. got ticked off.. then put it to the right thread... .. [:p]

Go VAG forum la

Haaaaa

I posted on the wrong thread and then posted here after they told me it was the wrong forum.  I was not spamming.

i saw it as same issue.. he posted wrong thread.. got ticked off.. then put it to the right thread...  .. [:p]

Yes. That was what happened.

I posted on the wrong thread and then posted here after they told me it was the wrong forum.  I was not spamming.

ook... you can have your stand.. he can have his view.. ultimately.. he makes the call...   and he has earned the respect to decide to do how he deems fit.. 

your old account was not a big deal anyways....  just use this new account and be happy la...  

dont bager uncle ... else you meet your maker sooner... LOL 

Edited by SuPerBoRed

I posted on the wrong thread and then posted here after they told me it was the wrong forum. I was not spamming.

And how many accounts do you want to create?

If you are unable to learn how to behave here from what you started with, I can see future issues with you

I'm watching

ook... you can have your stand.. he can have his view.. ultimately.. he makes the call... and he has earned the respect to decide to do how he deems fit..

your old account was not a big deal anyways.... just use this new account and be happy la...

dont bager uncle ... else you meet your maker sooner... LOL

Wats w them 0000 ppl? Jin stubborn n self righteous

I posted on the wrong thread and then posted here after they told me it was the wrong forum. I was not spamming.

Then damn well SEARCH before you post!

Hypersonic

123 and 234, take it easy. I had given my thought earlier. Take one step each time, hope there will be no 345. Cheers!!

And how many accounts do you want to create?

If you are unable to learn how to behave here from what you started with, I can see future issues with you

I'm watching

Wats w them 0000 ppl? Jin stubborn n self righteous

Then damn well SEARCH before you post!

Don't worry, I am an adult and I am not here to argue.  I will behave in the forum and search carefully in the future..  No problem.  Pls accept my apologies RadX, it was rookie mistake, will be more careful.

Thank you all.  Peace out

Don't worry, I am an adult and I am not here to argue. I will behave in the forum and search carefully in the future.. No problem. Pls accept my apologies RadX, it was rookie mistake, will be more careful.

Thank you all. Peace out

Thank you and a good weekend to you too

As for the light, fret not and sometimes calibration issues come in to the play so if at all, just relax and if the summon comes, deal with it then. If you hv a good record they would give you an advisory normally

Keep us posted

Thank you and a good weekend to you too

As for the light, fret not and sometimes calibration issues come in to the play so if at all, just relax and if the summon comes, deal with it then. If you hv a good record they would give you an advisory normally

Keep us posted

Thank you and have a nice weekend too.  [;)]

To say short and clear.. im waiting in a traffic junction to turn left and there is few cars infront of me... so the signal for turning left is on and the cars infront me started moving but a few mins later the green arrow for turning left started to flash and im almost going to turn left.... finally wat i did.. i just turn left and the arrow is red... all this incident is like a 1 sec incident... now ques is will i get kenna by tp or will i receive letters frm tp??

Hypersonic

If you are captured beating red light, I afraid gonna be issue. Don't lose sleep ...... you migh not have been captured..... just a split of second. Nothing you can do now though.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1