Appeal Beat Red Light Camera, How?

Mugenboy

If you are captured beating red light, I afraid gonna be issue. Don't lose sleep ...... you migh not have been captured..... just a split of second. Nothing you can do now though.

So wat are you trying to tell me... i didnt see any red light cameras though... still will kenna by the survillience camera isit??
↡ Advertisement
  • Dislike 1

Hypersonic

So wat are you trying to tell me... i didnt see any red light cameras though... still will kenna by the survillience camera isit??

So wat were you trying to ask ...... no red light camera

Nowadays no traffic camera also still need to worry about cars with dash cams.

Nowadays no traffic camera also still need to worry about cars with dash cams.

ya almost all cars have dash cams .... mobile traffic monitoring lo...

then some kpo will send to TP....wow....why ah why...

unless u r involved la..pls le

To say short and clear.. im waiting in a traffic junction to turn left and there is few cars infront of me... so the signal for turning left is on and the cars infront me started moving but a few mins later the green arrow for turning left started to flash and im almost going to turn left.... finally wat i did.. i just turn left and the arrow is red... all this incident is like a 1 sec incident... now ques is will i get kenna by tp or will i receive letters frm tp??

if you ve the cam with you, look thru and may get the answer from there

if you ve the cam with you, look thru and may get the answer from there

I don have... tts y i raise this question

So wat were you trying to ask ...... no red light camera

Yup no red light camera... and if there were to b any i didnt notice any flash also... buy daytime cn able to notice the flash lights or not??
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Anyone knows if red light cameras capture the front of your car or kena before from red light cameras facing you? 

At the Lavender St junction with Jln Besar this morning, travelling straight on Lavender St towards town area. I crossed the lights when it just turned amber, but when i was halfway thru the huge junction i saw a flash from the red light camera facing me (i.e. i was travelling towards that camera). Not sure if it captured me or some other car going in the opposite direction. I was in shock and didn't really notice whether there was any car going in the opposite direction.  

• Praise 1

Ok wat does beat red light really means????? If amber light and we in the middle of the junction so no choice have to proceed...!!so by doing like this will we get caught by the red light cameras??? Any ideas???

Supercharged

Question 1: All cameras in use right now capture the back of the vehicles. Newer ones for speeding will capture front and back.

Question 2: Basic Theory and Advanced Theory "strongly encourages" drivers to PREPARE TO STOP when coming to amber light, not PREPARE TO CHIONG. If at amber light and you've already crossed the stop line, please proceed without hesitation. If you are at 2 arrows away from TRAFFIC LIGHT, kindly please proceed to stop.

• Praise 1

Anyone knows if red light cameras capture the front of your car or kena before from red light cameras facing you?

At the Lavender St junction with Jln Besar this morning, travelling straight on Lavender St towards town area. I crossed the lights when it just turned amber, but when i was halfway thru the huge junction i saw a flash from the red light camera facing me (i.e. i was travelling towards that camera). Not sure if it captured me or some other car going in the opposite direction. I was in shock and didn't really notice whether there was any car going in the opposite direction.

Dun think cam is aiming with flash at you.

Drive safe though...

• Praise 1

Question 1: All cameras in use right now capture the back of the vehicles. Newer ones for speeding will capture front and back.

Question 2: Basic Theory and Advanced Theory "strongly encourages" drivers to PREPARE TO STOP when coming to amber light, not PREPARE TO CHIONG. If at amber light and you've already crossed the stop line, please proceed without hesitation. If you are at 2 arrows away from TRAFFIC LIGHT, kindly please proceed to stop.

Like u said... wat if we alredy cross the stop line and the light is amber so no choice we have to proceed but the juction is also big so in between the light turn red frm amber light and we still almost reaching to the other end of the junction but havent reach yet...

So basically...light was amber n we alredy cross the stop line so we had to proceed without hesitation but road was big so before reaching to the other side of the rd the light changed to red... NOW KENNA OR NOT!!??????

Like u said... wat if we alredy cross the stop line and the light is amber so no choice we have to proceed but the juction is also big so in between the light turn red frm amber light and we still almost reaching to the other end of the junction but havent reach yet...

So basically...light was amber n we alredy cross the stop line so we had to proceed without hesitation but road was big so before reaching to the other side of the rd the light changed to red... NOW KENNA OR NOT!!??????

Does this consider as beating red light??

Does this consider as beating red light??

there is a induction loop after the stop line...

once the red light is on and the car passes through the loop, the camera will simply snap 2 pictures...

so if the car crosses the loop before the red light is up, you are basically safe...

in theory, after you crosses the loop before the red light, and stop in the middle of the road junction, the camera will not be activated...

Amazing!!! Ok if the camera flashes at our car does tht mean 100% kenna??? Or aftr the flash goes on ...will the pic of our car goes to the tp department for re-ensure tht we are 100% in the wrong???

Amazing!!! Ok if the camera flashes at our car does tht mean 100% kenna??? Or aftr the flash goes on ...will the pic of our car goes to the tp department for re-ensure tht we are 100% in the wrong???

The way you ask question, sure kena whack by some forumer here, since no one answer you, just wait for result lor. Already done can't be undone right?

If there is a red light camera in a traffic junction(not on expressways) what is the preferred speed limit to drive so tht we wont get flashed frm the camera???

The speed limit of the road? Which unless otherwise indicated is 50 km/h. Learn to anticipate changing of lights might serve you better

I dont understand the rationale why different traffic junctions, the traffic light timing between amber to red need to be different. some gives motorist no time to react between amber to red. 

the total duration of the traffic light from green to red can change due to traffic condition but the change from amber to red must maintain the same. am i seeing things or it is the same? 

↡ Advertisement