Appeal Beat Red Light Camera, How?

Mugenboy

One single flash is unlikely you kena.

Two flashes and that's it...usually happens when you're dashing straight across on a red light.

Anyone can confirm if the new digital camera still uses flash?

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Thank you guys. Hoping for the best but expecting the worst....... [:(]

it has been > than 1 month already....

yes, keep checking until u receive the letter.

IIRC, red light cam are located are junctions only?? got red light cam located and pedestrian crossing?

if that's the case, those stop at yellow box after red light better all tio flash big time!! some sgrean really kiasu like shit.. amber light but infront no space still squeeze up and end up blocking people!!

If more than a month, should be quite safe. Normally not that along. Understand some camera are dummy. Nevertheless, nvr take d risk to bit a red light camera. The fact, got demerit points, is a serious offense.

ya...i was once snapped but i didnt went dash thru but rather cant stop in time and due to tyres over inflated caused slidding...both front and back tyres cross the line and was snapped twice...write in to appeal but was rejected.....

one month liao? Can forget about it..... no letter will come normally within 2 weeks come liao

Turbocharged

If more than a month, should be quite safe. Normally not that along. Understand some camera are dummy. Nevertheless, nvr take d risk to bit a red light camera. The fact, got demerit points, is a serious offense.

I am prepared to face the music as it is my fault trying to beat the red light......but the wait for the love letter is mentally torturing. [:(]

HW abt calling in SPF to ask "I beat the traffics lights the other day, can you help me check the status of the love letter? " ... Jz kidding bro , I kena many yrs back , 1 month no news high chance u r safe ..

Anyway, dun bother chking everyday and toture ur self, cuz if really kena than let it be a lesson learnt cuz tis type of offence no chance of appealing = nothing u can do, so dun let it spoil the new year :)

• Praise 1

Twincharged

I am prepared to face the music as it is my fault trying to beat the red light......but the wait for the love letter is mentally torturing. [:(]

Don't think about whether they got you or not. Just assume your pic got taken already. Then it won't be so bad cuz you won't think about whether letter come or not. After a while you'll forget about it already.

Edited by Nzy

Maybe you lucky that the red light camera ran out of film and so no record of your offence. IF digital camera, confirm will get letter within 2 weeks as the data is transmitted electronically immediately, versus traditional where someone must come and retrieve the film to process first.

I got caught recently along Holland Road. Appeal rejected very quickly so slapped with 12 points and $200 fine. TP is not taking a very hard stance against red-light beaters. No first warning, and no leniency given.

post-14834-0-48968800-1419952264_thumb.jpg

Good luck bro. Red light before tyres crosses the white line.

But after reading how stuff works.

http://auto.howstuffworks.com/car-driving-safety/safety-regulatory-devices/red-light-camera2.htm

I think the camera is not taking your car, as the 1st flash will be taken at the front of the car and the 2nd at the rear. Since the flash seems like both are from the rear. Heng lor.

Edited by Yewheng

Turbocharged

I dun think flash on u ley , cuz red light on u already cross the line ... Shd be on the bike ...

I really hope that is the case cos I keep replaying the video and couldn't confirmed I did clear the red light.

I think by end of Jan and the love letter don't come I will go pray pray.

↡ Advertisement