Reunite with Malaysia

Dfx16

SEREMBAN: Negeri Sembilan Menteri Besar Mohamad Hasan has alleged that Pakatan Rakyat intends to invite Singapore to rejoin Malaysia if it wins control of the Federal Government.

Launching the Rembau Umno divisional meeting, he said: “I guarantee that three days after the opposition forms the Federal Government, it will have its first cabinet meeting, where the main agenda will be the reunion of Singapore with Malaysia.

“This won’t need any amendment to the Federal Constitution. It needs only the approval of the Federal Cabinet, the way Tunku Abdul Rahman threw Singapore out.”

He said one of the consequences of the reunion would be the addition of 89 seats to the Malaysian Parliament.

“All those 89 seats would be non-Malay seats,” he added.

“So before this happens, let’s work hard and ensure that Umno remains in power so that the dignity of the Malays is protected.”

http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2014/08/26/pakatan-agenda-is-to-reunite-with-singapore/

[hur][hur][hur][hur][hur]

post-16006-0-48453800-1409021582_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dfx16
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

Twincharged

for those who go north good mah ... no need VEP liow ... maybe toll also reduce .... ??

but no effect for me ... coz have not been there for almost 8 years !!

• Praise 4

Think wedding dinner, suka suka add another 89 seats. The MB just want to instill a sense of confusion

Anyway our 89 seats all Chinese only?The facts also not right, how to gain trust and credibility from pple?

• Praise 3

I though everyone will be happy?? Cause can take out all cpf at 55 years old Liao.

changed to MYR but figures remain the same...

Edited by Toothiewabbit
  • Praise 3