Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
357 replies to this topic | 381 praises

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:01 AM

See_eff
  • See_eff
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Any idea whether this Subie will arrive in SG? If yes, when?

FinalNitro praised this

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:07 AM

See_eff
  • See_eff
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

.....Still, the biggest news to take for local carbuyers here is the fact that we’ll see some new and exciting products from Subaru in the near future. Subaru is considering the new Levorg wagon (above), which is essentially an estate version of the WRX performance sedan, for sale here, although some further development work is needed at the moment.

http://www.carbuyer....-ups-asean-ante

Edited by See_eff, 27 August 2014 - 12:13 AM.

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:17 AM

See_eff
  • See_eff
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

"In conclusion, I’d say that the Levorg is an excellent car when looked upon as what it is meant to be; a good looking car with sporty abilities, loaded with technology and fuel efficient. Subaru probably got it right with this model considering the market. It’s not as exciting as an Impreza WRX, but it’s not boring as a standard wagon. You can get a bit of both and if you like compromises, the Levorg is the car you need! Now we just wait for the STI version."

http://www.9tro.com/...rt-sports-wagon

....... For its third month in market, the Subaru Levorg jumps 12 spots on June to stop just short off the Top 10 at #11 with 5,352 sales, already and by far the brand's best-seller at home.

http://bestsellingcarsblog.com/2014/08/07/japan-july-2014-subaru-levorg-almost-inside-top-10/

Posted 29 August 2015 - 10:00 PM

Yurikaze
  • Premium member
    Yurikaze
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Looks like a good follow up compared to the recent failure legacys line up. Hope to see a good pricing for these.

Regards,

[Yu]k |-kaZe.

Posted 29 August 2015 - 11:18 PM

Holdenutessv
  • Premium member
    Holdenutessv
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Available from Garage R it seems... Not sure about when MI will be bringing them in...

Error 404: Signature Not Found

Posted 30 August 2015 - 12:40 AM

7hm
  • Premium member
    7hm
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Why can't just use one post....

I think the XV or Forester thread... or was it WRX thread... say the Levorg should be arriving here soon...

Driving car, not funny, bid for car with COE, ERP, road tax, PARF until you want to barf

Dabbler in digital graphics, computer assembly, tech and photography.
「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Posted 30 August 2015 - 08:30 AM

Sickboi
  • Sickboi
    4th Gear
    Author Image

the expected launch date by MI is probably Nov-Dec 2015..

Exclusive Pre-Launched Price will be $106,800 with guaranteed COE package..

Edited by Sickboi, 30 August 2015 - 08:31 AM.

Refer to signature guidelines

Posted 30 August 2015 - 10:58 AM

Jjchsg
  • Premium member
    Jjchsg
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

the expected launch date by MI is probably Nov-Dec 2015..

Exclusive Pre-Launched Price will be $106,800 with guaranteed COE package..

Are you sure price at $106800?  The Impreza 1.6 is listed as 106800.  But the Levorg is turbo, more metal, seems to be better in interior.  It should be priced higher.  In Japan, it is also priced only a little bit lower than Legacy.

Car History : Mazda 626 > Nissan Stanza > Mazda 929 2.2 > Nissan Bluebird ARX > Peugeot 406 > Nissan Primera > Nissan Cefiro 230JM > BMW Active Tourer 218i

Posted 30 August 2015 - 02:23 PM

7hm
  • Premium member
    7hm
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Unless a seemingly upper tier model in the Subaru family is bringing brought in with next to nothing, I'd peg the Levorg closer to its cousin the Outback at around $140k+.

Driving car, not funny, bid for car with COE, ERP, road tax, PARF until you want to barf

Dabbler in digital graphics, computer assembly, tech and photography.
「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Posted 30 August 2015 - 03:03 PM

Strat
  • Premium member
    Strat
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Hope MI bring in the 2.0 version instead of 1.6

Posted 30 August 2015 - 05:34 PM

MQX87511
  • MQX87511
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Any idea whether this Subie will arrive in SG? If yes, when?

don't think it will arrive SG, because Singaporean normally prefer Sedan or SUV instead of Wagon,

Posted 31 August 2015 - 08:33 AM

Longdi
  • Longdi
    1st Gear
    Author Image

don't think it will arrive SG, because Singaporean normally prefer Sedan or SUV instead of Wagon,

Already confirmed it is coming. 1.6 version though....

Quote from MI ads at SGCarMart:

"All New Subaru Levorg 1.6 GT-S AWD CVT – Registering of Interest now and be the 1st to Preview and Book the All New Subaru Levorg 1.6 GT-S AWD CVT at an Exclusive Pre-Launched Price."

Posted 31 August 2015 - 11:06 PM

SalimTan
  • SalimTan
    1st Gear
    Author Image

I am driving a near-end Subaru and looking for a  replacement such as Levorg.

I have been to MotorImage Payoh several times, feeling not pleasant, don't feel like buying a car from them.

Not all models on display, sales people talking to one another, 'bo chap'.

I expressed interest in Levorg and thought I could register my name, but sales people got no response.

My car is affected by the Takata recall, while affected BMW and Honda cars are already being serviced, Subaru still waiting for parts. 

I don't think MotorImage is serious, very switched-off.

Whereas I got excellent sales reception at Kia, Honda and Toyota.

Edited by SalimTan, 31 August 2015 - 11:10 PM.

3 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 31 August 2015 - 11:56 PM

Jjchsg
  • Premium member
    Jjchsg
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I am driving a near-end Subaru and looking for a  replacement such as Levorg.

I have been to MotorImage Payoh several times, feeling not pleasant, don't feel like buying a car from them.

Not all models on display, sales people talking to one another, 'bo chap'.

I expressed interest in Levorg and thought I could register my name, but sales people got no response.

My car is affected by the Takata recall, while affected BMW and Honda cars are already being serviced, Subaru still waiting for parts. 

I don't think MotorImage is serious, very switched-off.

Whereas I got excellent sales reception at Kia, Honda and Toyota.

I SMS a sales in MI about the Levorg, here are the replies:

"price abt 150k"

"we r taking in order now"

"Pre booked the car at special launch price.  Will keep u date on the pre launch offer"

"spec same as legacy"

The "abt 150k" does not sound right with 1.6L.  Hope that the sales is just wrong.  But I agree that there is some attitude issue in MI.

I think TC is playing the tactic of "letting these affected cars to be scraped".

Car History : Mazda 626 > Nissan Stanza > Mazda 929 2.2 > Nissan Bluebird ARX > Peugeot 406 > Nissan Primera > Nissan Cefiro 230JM > BMW Active Tourer 218i

Posted 01 September 2015 - 12:20 AM

SalimTan
  • SalimTan
    1st Gear
    Author Image

I SMS a sales in MI about the Levorg, here are the replies:

"price abt 150k"

"we r taking in order now"

"Pre booked the car at special launch price.  Will keep u date on the pre launch offer"

"spec same as legacy"

The "abt 150k" does not sound right with 1.6L.  Hope that the sales is just wrong.  But I agree that there is some attitude issue in MI.

I think TC is playing the tactic of "letting these affected cars to be scraped".

Thanks for the reply.

I went personally and asked the same questions.

The answer was 'don't know, not launch yet'.

I think they don't care and try to fit customers to profiles and decided not to waste time.

Probably my fault because my face doesn't like I had owned Porsche 911 and RX7 before.

Posted 01 September 2015 - 06:24 AM

Micb
  • Premium member
    Micb
    4th Gear
    Author Image

May be they hit their sales quota for the year liao.  Ha ha.....

Seriously, there are a few genuine and good SE there.

I bought 2 Subaru from the same SE over the years, great services from him.   

If need to, drop me a PM.

By the way, I don't sell car.

Cheers.

Posted 01 September 2015 - 06:26 AM

Mjklbkldl
  • Mjklbkldl
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

If you feel rich, can go to one parallel importer in Tagore Lane.

Audi Quattro Levorg 2.0L. 300bhp wagon.

200+++K

[knife]

** Sorry - the brand should be Subaru. I got confused by their price.

Posted 01 September 2015 - 07:20 AM

Kho686
  • Premium member
    Kho686
    1st Gear
    Author Image

I also got bo chap attitude when ask about levorg.
Later I found out that they do not have any information from top on what is the spec of levorg.

How they can bring in their new technology eyesight on levorg

Posted 01 September 2015 - 08:12 AM

Yess24
  • Yess24
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

2 weeks ago i went to tet drive the Forester XT....  at the same time i asked about Levorg....

The SE said Levorg should be launched end of year... 1.6L 170hp....

He mentioned currently there is one PI bringing in Levorg 2.0L 150K ++.... from the way he said it, he gave me the impression the 1.6L will be priced lower than that.....

Posted 01 September 2015 - 09:33 AM

Rainyday
  • Rainyday
    1st Gear
    Author Image

In Japan the price of Levorg 1.6GT-S is very close to Forester XT both equipped with eye-sight. So I believe it should be about Forester XT price range, cat B too. Below $130k would be a great.

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: subaru, levorg, singapore and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users