Subaru Levorg

See_eff

(edited)

.....Still, the biggest news to take for local carbuyers here is the fact that we’ll see some new and exciting products from Subaru in the near future. Subaru is considering the new Levorg wagon (above), which is essentially an estate version of the WRX performance sedan, for sale here, although some further development work is needed at the moment.

http://www.carbuyer.com.sg/news/282-subaru-ups-asean-ante

Edited by See_eff

"In conclusion, I’d say that the Levorg is an excellent car when looked upon as what it is meant to be; a good looking car with sporty abilities, loaded with technology and fuel efficient. Subaru probably got it right with this model considering the market. It’s not as exciting as an Impreza WRX, but it’s not boring as a standard wagon. You can get a bit of both and if you like compromises, the Levorg is the car you need! Now we just wait for the STI version."

http://www.9tro.com/features/new-cars/subaru-levorg-the-comfort-sports-wagon

....... For its third month in market, the Subaru Levorg jumps 12 spots on June to stop just short off the Top 10 at #11 with 5,352 sales, already and by far the brand's best-seller at home.

http://bestsellingcarsblog.com/2014/08/07/japan-july-2014-subaru-levorg-almost-inside-top-10/

Turbocharged

Why can't just use one post....

I think the XV or Forester thread... or was it WRX thread... say the Levorg should be arriving here soon...

the expected launch date by MI is probably Nov-Dec 2015..

Exclusive Pre-Launched Price will be $106,800 with guaranteed COE package..

Edited by Sickboi

the expected launch date by MI is probably Nov-Dec 2015..

Exclusive Pre-Launched Price will be $106,800 with guaranteed COE package..

Are you sure price at $106800? The Impreza 1.6 is listed as 106800. But the Levorg is turbo, more metal, seems to be better in interior. It should be priced higher. In Japan, it is also priced only a little bit lower than Legacy.

Turbocharged

Unless a seemingly upper tier model in the Subaru family is bringing brought in with next to nothing, I'd peg the Levorg closer to its cousin the Outback at around $140k+.

don't think it will arrive SG, because Singaporean normally prefer Sedan or SUV instead of Wagon,

Already confirmed it is coming. 1.6 version though....

Quote from MI ads at SGCarMart:

"All New Subaru Levorg 1.6 GT-S AWD CVT – Registering of Interest now and be the 1st to Preview and Book the All New Subaru Levorg 1.6 GT-S AWD CVT at an Exclusive Pre-Launched Price."

I am driving a near-end Subaru and looking for a replacement such as Levorg.

I have been to MotorImage@Toa Payoh several times, feeling not pleasant, don't feel like buying a car from them.

Not all models on display, sales people talking to one another, 'bo chap'.

I expressed interest in Levorg and thought I could register my name, but sales people got no response.

My car is affected by the Takata recall, while affected BMW and Honda cars are already being serviced, Subaru still waiting for parts.

I don't think MotorImage is serious, very switched-off.

Whereas I got excellent sales reception at Kia, Honda and Toyota.

Edited by SalimTan
  • Praise 3

I am driving a near-end Subaru and looking for a replacement such as Levorg.

I have been to MotorImage@Toa Payoh several times, feeling not pleasant, don't feel like buying a car from them.

Not all models on display, sales people talking to one another, 'bo chap'.

I expressed interest in Levorg and thought I could register my name, but sales people got no response.

My car is affected by the Takata recall, while affected BMW and Honda cars are already being serviced, Subaru still waiting for parts.

I don't think MotorImage is serious, very switched-off.

Whereas I got excellent sales reception at Kia, Honda and Toyota.

I SMS a sales in MI about the Levorg, here are the replies:

"price abt 150k"

"we r taking in order now"

"Pre booked the car at special launch price. Will keep u date on the pre launch offer"

"spec same as legacy"

The "abt 150k" does not sound right with 1.6L. Hope that the sales is just wrong. But I agree that there is some attitude issue in MI.

I think TC is playing the tactic of "letting these affected cars to be scraped".

I SMS a sales in MI about the Levorg, here are the replies:

"price abt 150k"

"we r taking in order now"

"Pre booked the car at special launch price. Will keep u date on the pre launch offer"

"spec same as legacy"

The "abt 150k" does not sound right with 1.6L. Hope that the sales is just wrong. But I agree that there is some attitude issue in MI.

I think TC is playing the tactic of "letting these affected cars to be scraped".

Thanks for the reply.

I went personally and asked the same questions.

The answer was 'don't know, not launch yet'.

I think they don't care and try to fit customers to profiles and decided not to waste time.

Probably my fault because my face doesn't like I had owned Porsche 911 and RX7 before.

May be they hit their sales quota for the year liao. Ha ha.....

Seriously, there are a few genuine and good SE there.

I bought 2 Subaru from the same SE over the years, great services from him.

If need to, drop me a PM.

By the way, I don't sell car.

Cheers.

If you feel rich, can go to one parallel importer in Tagore Lane.

Audi Quattro Levorg 2.0L. 300bhp wagon.

200+++K

[knife]

** Sorry - the brand should be Subaru. I got confused by their price.

I also got bo chap attitude when ask about levorg.

Later I found out that they do not have any information from top on what is the spec of levorg.

How they can bring in their new technology eyesight on levorg

↡ Advertisement