Subaru Levorg

See_eff

That's ridiculous; S$200k for a Subaru.

VinCar PI is a better option for $30K less at $170k (with COE - current prices).

Honestly as much as I love the Levorg, I cannot justify paying $200K, even $170K for the 2.0GT.

I don't want the 1.6 - it's still under the same COE Cat anyway.

IMHO the Forester 2.0XT at $129K with COE is what I'd fork out my hard earned money for. Live to drive the Levorg another day.

Anyway I've got exactly 2 more years for my Legacy to expire. Will wait and see.

Actually 170k can consider i think for a 300 bhp wagon. But 200k is too way off.

That's ridiculous; S$200k for a Subaru.

VinCar PI is a better option for $30K less at $170k (with COE - current prices).

Honestly as much as I love the Levorg, I cannot justify paying $200K, even $170K for the 2.0GT.

I don't want the 1.6 - it's still under the same COE Cat anyway.

IMHO the Forester 2.0XT at $129K with COE is what I'd fork out my hard earned money for. Live to drive the Levorg another day.

Anyway I've got exactly 2 more years for my Legacy to expire. Will wait and see.

you have the paper spec of the model that vincar bringing in?

The built is quite solid and look very good in actual. Guess expect 140k on launch as sgcarmart suggest, if COE at current range.

For those who cant get STI or WRX cause stiff suspension, this should be a good option for both family use / comfort and can speed sometimes.

Rear light can be better tho.

The built is quite solid and look very good in actual. Guess expect 140k on launch as sgcarmart suggest, if COE at current range.

For those who cant get STI or WRX cause stiff suspension, this should be a good option for both family use / comfort and can speed sometimes.

Rear light can be better tho.

Advertise in Sep, now reaching end of e year still not launch yet.

Yes, getting lta approver

Thanks for the update. Will drop by for test drive when it is ready. The specs fit my requirement, hope it is a better drive/space than the Mz6 Wagon.

Very intersting car. But if they only bring in the 1.6L, I will pass.

But the bhp and torque matches my current NA 2.4L car. So I must test drive and see.

• Praise 1

Very intersting car. But if they only bring in the 1.6L, I will pass.

i think can pass as MI only brings in the 1.6...

wish they brought in the 2.0 version.

1.6 for wagon is too under-power ....

I guess the Legacy GT 2.0T has spoilt the market...

I recall that XV used to be offered w 2.0NA in sg previously.  If they offer this 1.6T for the XV will be good.

But Jap wagon vs Jap wagon, it should be on the pace versus Maz6 2.5 wgn.  Also have TC torque & essentially sprinting at 9 sec flat.

↡ Advertisement