Subaru Levorg

See_eff

i think can pass as MI only brings in the 1.6...

wish they brought in the 2.0 version.

1.6 for wagon is too under-power ....

Why pass? I've already mentioned that one PI - Vincar, is willing to bring in the 2.0GT-S. It's S$110k thereabouts excluding COE.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Didnt know 170hp/240nm is such a turn-off for many.. I find it good enough for that body size.

If need more power, go get STI?

+1

But for me, power is not everything. Major concern is space, useable boot space, rear seat space after front seat moved all the way back and headroom space(priority).

• Praise 1

Why pass? I've already mentioned that one PI - Vincar, is willing to bring in the 2.0GT-S. It's S$110k thereabouts excluding COE.

with that kind of price, there are lots of better options...

Can give some suggestions as to better options at same price point I'm considering this.

Yes while there may be other options, for that price, you have to settle for much less than a 300 hp/ 5.2 sec AWD turbocharged wagon that can carry loads and has the handling to boot.

I know, because my 8 year old Legacy GT Wagon is the prime example. The other day, on my drive up the NS highway, my rear seats folded down and boot literally stuffed. Yet she was stable at 200-220 km/h. Rock stable - to be exact.

• Praise 1

1.6 version likely priced at 140k, if only my OC didnt insist on getting a suv, i would b in the booking list alr.

Have seen the real car, interior built quality above forester [bounce2]

Wonder how it drives -

which other option for wagon at 140k?

sorry maybe my post was not clear.

I mean there at the price for 2.0 Levorg, there are better options if you are not looking at wagon.

As mentioned above, Vincar doing it at $110k plus COE $60k. What else is available at $170k with similar power and size?

As mentioned above, Vincar doing it at $110k plus COE $60k. What else is available at $170k with similar power and size?

Ironically, its own sibling the Forester XT has it beat on all fronts except in driving dynamics by virtue of a SUV stance vs. a sedan-derived chassis.

I did a search on SGcarmart. None comes close to its power.

http://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/newcars_listing.php?MOD=&PR1=0&PR2=170&DEP=&VT=Stationwagon&DT=Any

But an interesting candidate appeared, CLA Shooting Brake. :wub:

sorry maybe my post was not clear.

I mean there at the price for 2.0 Levorg, there are better options if you are not looking at wagon.

Any suggestions?

Ironically, its own sibling the Forester XT has it beat on all fronts except in driving dynamics by virtue of a SUV stance vs. a sedan-derived chassis.

The JDM 2.0 turbo CVT (the vincar import that you responded to in the quoted post) is nearly 300ps and 0-100 in about 5.3 secs. XT is not in the same performance league.

Edited by Falc
  • Praise 1

the new WRX (which technically is the sedan version of Levorg)?

Yeah. Kind of like paying 14k more for the wagon design. Have to see if the difference sin interior is worth the extras.

↡ Advertisement