• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
116 replies to this topic | 342 praises

Posted 28 August 2014 - 04:18 PM

Keithchue
  • Premium member
    Keithchue
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Singapore flyer sold to Straco Leisure for 140million.. wonder how much did we spend to build this?

Kangadrool and Baal praised this
every day wont be the same after you make a wrong decision.

Posted 28 August 2014 - 04:19 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

No biz la
Kangadrool praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 28 August 2014 - 04:22 PM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

$240m

Singapore flyer sold to Straco Leisure for 140million.. wonder how much did we spend to build this?

Baal praised this

Posted 28 August 2014 - 04:22 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

tiagong is 240m

http://en.wikipedia....Singapore_Flyer

By September 2005, the project was revived when funds were successfully sourced from two German banks. Collin William Page, a subsidiary of ABN AMRO, was to provide equity to a maximum of S$100 million, with a further S$140 million coming from HypoVereinsbank. With this injection of S$240 million, the largest single foreign investment in the Singaporean entertainment industry, construction was slated to begin by the end of the month. The stakeholders then were AAA Equity Holdings, Melchers Project Management, and Orient & Pacific Management.

Kangadrool, Camrysfa and Baal praised this

Posted 28 August 2014 - 04:32 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

let me predict another failure?

Kangadrool, Mustank and Jamesc praised this

Posted 28 August 2014 - 04:33 PM

Tohto
  • Premium member
    Tohto
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

No one will take the 1/2hr ride and paid for $32 2nd time.

The only time I took it was paid by company as part of the Team Building events..

Kangadrool and JohnSHL praised this

Posted 28 August 2014 - 04:35 PM

Shull
  • Premium member
    Shull
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

No one will take the 1/2hr ride and paid for $32 2nd time.

The only time I took it was paid by company as part of the Team Building events..

With MBS just across the bay, there is no reason to pay $32 when you can pay $20 to go up MBS skypark, and be there for as long as you wish.

Kangadrool, Pisces69 and Atonchia praised this

2002 Honda Civic ES8 (2003-2013) | 2009 Honda Civic FD2 (2009 - present) | 2007 Mitsubishi Lancer CS3 (2013 - present)

Visit my travel blog at http://almostafreque...er.blogspot.com

Posted 28 August 2014 - 04:36 PM

The_Bear
  • Premium member
    The_Bear
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Why would I want to trap myself in a capsule for 45 minutes and pay for it?

Mustank praised this
I think, therefore I am.
I think so, therefore I erm...

Posted 28 August 2014 - 04:39 PM

Ryu
  • Ryu
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Why would I want to trap myself in a capsule for 45 minutes and pay for it?

Some people enjoy being in tight quarters mah. [laugh]

Mustank praised this

Posted 28 August 2014 - 04:40 PM

Keithchue
  • Premium member
    Keithchue
    6th Gear
    Author Image

$240m

100M write down...

Mustank praised this
every day wont be the same after you make a wrong decision.

Posted 28 August 2014 - 04:42 PM

Camrysfa
  • Premium member
    Camrysfa
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Wow! Almost 50% discount. If it is a condo sale have to set up tent n give out ballot cards.
Mustank praised this

Posted 28 August 2014 - 04:44 PM

Shull
  • Premium member
    Shull
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

When the news that Zouk is finding a new home, my immediate thoughts is "hell, why can't they move to Singapore Flyer?"

The VIP area will be the capsules.. Bring girls go up and "havoc" for 45 mins..  :wub:  [bounce2]

Sabian and FourZero praised this

2002 Honda Civic ES8 (2003-2013) | 2009 Honda Civic FD2 (2009 - present) | 2007 Mitsubishi Lancer CS3 (2013 - present)

Visit my travel blog at http://almostafreque...er.blogspot.com

Posted 28 August 2014 - 04:44 PM

Tohto
  • Premium member
    Tohto
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

The new owner never start to lelong the ticket price to attract people..

Mustank praised this

Posted 28 August 2014 - 04:45 PM

Karu
  • Premium member
    Karu
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Too expensive... If it's in the region of $15 will have more locals riding it.

Mustank praised this

Posted 28 August 2014 - 04:55 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Too expensive... If it's in the region of $15 will have more locals riding it.

$15 for 45 mins of riding [grin]

hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 28 August 2014 - 05:00 PM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Location is bit out of the wa. Maybe they should combo with Duck tour, and with the tourist ending their duck tour with a flyer ride.. Just buying the flyer tix alone is too ex.

Mustank and Qpik praised this

Posted 28 August 2014 - 05:01 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Maybe they should change those capsules to a love capsule, with blinds and water bed.

For those who want a quickie at a hourly rate.

Or convert it into a gigantic fan. When there's haze, rotate it in the direction so that it will suck the haze away from city area. When no haze, rotate in the other direction to suck in the sea breeze and blow into the city area.

Edited by Fcw75, 28 August 2014 - 05:08 PM.

Mustank and Qpik praised this

Posted 28 August 2014 - 05:02 PM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And no toilet there for the foreigners. 45 mins to hold.. We S'porean is ok, anywhere also can pang sai. 

Edited by Ender, 28 August 2014 - 05:03 PM.

Posted 28 August 2014 - 05:05 PM

Tohto
  • Premium member
    Tohto
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30mins only..

Posted 28 August 2014 - 05:05 PM

Karu
  • Premium member
    Karu
    6th Gear
    Author Image

BTW how much do the other 'flyers' charge?? London eye etc....

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users