Singapore Flyer sold

Keithchue

Singapore flyer sold to Straco Leisure for 140million.. wonder how much did we spend to build this?

tiagong is 240m

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singapore_Flyer

By September 2005, the project was revived when funds were successfully sourced from two German banks. Collin William Page, a subsidiary of ABN AMRO, was to provide equity to a maximum of S$100 million, with a further S$140 million coming from HypoVereinsbank. With this injection of S$240 million, the largest single foreign investment in the Singaporean entertainment industry, construction was slated to begin by the end of the month. The stakeholders then were AAA Equity Holdings, Melchers Project Management, and Orient & Pacific Management.

• Praise 4

No one will take the 1/2hr ride and paid for $32 2nd time.

The only time I took it was paid by company as part of the Team Building events..

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

No one will take the 1/2hr ride and paid for $32 2nd time.

The only time I took it was paid by company as part of the Team Building events..

With MBS just across the bay, there is no reason to pay $32 when you can pay $20 to go up MBS skypark, and be there for as long as you wish.

• Praise 3

Why would I want to trap myself in a capsule for 45 minutes and pay for it?

Some people enjoy being in tight quarters mah. [laugh]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

When the news that Zouk is finding a new home, my immediate thoughts is "hell, why can't they move to Singapore Flyer?"

The VIP area will be the capsules.. Bring girls go up and "havoc" for 45 mins.. :wub:[bounce2]

• Praise 2

Too expensive... If it's in the region of $15 will have more locals riding it.

$15 for 45 mins of riding [grin]

hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Location is bit out of the wa. Maybe they should combo with Duck tour, and with the tourist ending their duck tour with a flyer ride.. Just buying the flyer tix alone is too ex.

• Praise 2

Maybe they should change those capsules to a love capsule, with blinds and water bed.

For those who want a quickie at a hourly rate.

Or convert it into a gigantic fan. When there's haze, rotate it in the direction so that it will suck the haze away from city area. When no haze, rotate in the other direction to suck in the sea breeze and blow into the city area.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 3

$15 for 45 mins of riding [grin]

hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And no toilet there for the foreigners. 45 mins to hold.. We S'porean is ok, anywhere also can pang sai.

Edited by Ender
↡ Advertisement