Singapore Flyer sold

Keithchue

Even no like this, you really will go take meh? Lol.

singaporean all one kind.

if they say going to close down, maybe the queue will be super long (And I may be be one of them queuing up)

• Praise 2

Flyer would be suspended until further notice lo, so i guess might closed permanently if this continue to go on. Anyway, didnt know flyer opened in 2008, so about 10 year old this year liao. Guess maybe they should tear it down and build another new one?! Lol. 

Flyer would be suspended until further notice lo, so i guess might closed permanently if this continue to go on. Anyway, didnt know flyer opened in 2008, so about 10 year old this year liao. Guess maybe they should tear it down and build another new one?! Lol.

No point building a new one.

The novelty has gone.

Put it into Singapore river to act as water wheel to generate electricity better.

singaporean all one kind.

if they say going to close down, maybe the queue will be super long (And I may be be one of them queuing up)

Yeah the cheap shop near my place have been closing down for years.

• Praise 2

The novelty has gone.

Put it into Singapore river to act as water wheel to generate electricity better.

If they really want to tear it down and build a new one, nobody also can say anything lo. Lol.

If they really want to tear it down and build a new one, nobody also can say anything lo. Lol.

Then cast your vote intelligently for the next GE.

The novelty has gone.

Not true leh, there are still a lot of foreigners going to Singapore flyer before the suspension leh. I fetched many to there already. Mostly foreigners visiting Singapore.

Not true leh, there are still a lot of foreigners going to Singapore flyer before the suspension leh. I fetched many to there already. Mostly foreigners visiting Singapore.

Tourists different ma, surely they will visit the flyer since it is one of the tourist attraction for them.

Then cast your vote intelligently for the next GE.

1 person vote whether intelligently or not doesnt make a great difference de.

Tourists different ma, surely they will visit the flyer since it is one of the tourist attraction for them.

1 person vote whether intelligently or not doesnt make a great difference de.

No wonder Singaporeans are hopeless.

The novelty has gone.

How about converting each capsule into an exclusive luxury studio apartment? 

↡ Advertisement