Amazing Amazon.com Customer Service.

AhJason

Clearly not an FT in a call centre. But have to say the AMTK helpline is a lot more tok kong with a much better sense of humour than our local Singaporean horse face types. :D

Clearly not an FT in a call centre. But have to say the AMTK helpline is a lot more tok kong with a much better sense of humour than our local Singaporean horse face types. :D

Horse face?

hosun.jpg

i called godaddy tech support n some sweet sounding american girl answered the call. then i found out that shes based in arizona usa lol...

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Bitch please, Amazon is not the first company to do this. I remember reading that other company (Dell I think) tech support doing such stunts years before... and clearly these are local folks in the US, not some pinoy operators holding a stack of notes called "SOP replies to tech questions"...

• Praise 1

Bitch please, Amazon is not the first company to do this. I remember reading that other company (Dell I think) tech support doing such stunts years before... and clearly these are local folks in the US, not some pinoy operators holding a stack of notes called "SOP replies to tech questions"...

Jin satki mans [grin]

• Praise 2

i called godaddy tech support n some sweet sounding american girl answered the call. then i found out that shes based in arizona usa lol...

She could sound sweet. And still weigh about 250 pounds. Just saying ... [grin]

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1

I is hear before.. there are some countries, their call center give training to them to speak with american accent..

and when customer call from america, they just tell them they are from their neighbourhood..

similar to what you see in slum dog millionaire..

• Praise 1

amazon customer serbice #01. I also tried before after getting stuff damaged from shipping. refund ez ez

there was also once i called a foreign airline, it was an automated call, but not those press button type, they used voice recognition software and pretty much asked me what i needed.

Edited by Mockngbrd

amazon customer serbice #01. I also tried before after getting stuff damaged from shipping. refund ez ez

agree bro! lumber 1 [thumbsup][thumbsup]

You all tried calling Singpost Cust Service before? The foreign accent is almost impossible to understand.

Try calling SIA reservation hotline - Goodness Gracious Me!

post-1105-0-51705900-1409299309.jpg

Try calling SIA reservation hotline - Goodness Gracious Me!

Eh, I thought you Solitaire PPS Club? [laugh] You will get better service mah!

↡ Advertisement