Driver dreaming, almost takes out motorcyclist

Canisminor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKEN-_eGlPc&feature=youtu.be

Lancer driver not paying attention and moves off before lights turned green. I guess he was looking at the green lights at the next junction, but actually they had been green for a while already, not like they just changed to green.

Thought I was about to witness a tragedy when I saw the motorcyclist approaching at speed. [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKEN-_eGlPc&feature=youtu.be

Lancer driver not paying attention and moves off before lights turned green. I guess he was looking at the green lights at the next junction, but actually they had been green for a while already, not like they just changed to green.

Thought I was about to witness a tragedy when I saw the motorcyclist approaching at speed. [sweatdrop]

why u didn't switch off the wiper in tunnel...

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

When TS gives chase, the music in his car suits the drama . [:)]

Edited by F355
  • Praise 1

He probably has a shock of his life when he saw the motorcyclist rode past right in front of him.

State of mind not very good so can't take the slope down to KPE without braking. [:p]

cock driver.. anyhow beat red light then end up also drive so slowly..

and worst of all.. he brakes for no damn reason!!

Turbocharged

that was close...... [sweatdrop]

bikers always on a disadvantage. we drivers need to pay more attention on the road. our mistake maybe their ending.......

He probably has a shock of his life when he saw the motorcyclist rode past right in front of him.

State of mind not very good so can't take the slope down to KPE without braking. [:p]

hahaha. ya man. he knows he can't believe what he sees anymore after beating the red light

that was close...... [sweatdrop]

bikers always on a disadvantage. we drivers need to pay more attention on the road. our mistake maybe their ending.......

sometimes bikers also suay lah. its all about timing.

like sometimes on AYE, after entering from JTH, i wanna change lane from lane 3 to 2. lane 2 got large truck behind me and it's safe to change. then i check clear and change, then halfway through changing, this bike comes along and he's lane splitting between lane 1 and 2. then he see my car changing lane also he will kanchiong mah cause he can't tell if the driver will only change to lane 2 or go straight to lane 1.

so usually when that happens i also end up lane splitting between lane 2 and 3 while waiting for him to pass [sweatdrop]

Edited by Eighttales

TS should send this footage to the Traffic Police.

Though the bike and taxi also have beaten the red light at their direction, I guessed it's because of the slippery, thus cannot brake in time.

That lancer driver should have waited for traffic light to turn green 1st.

hahaha. ya man. he knows he can't believe what he sees anymore after beating the red light

sometimes bikers also suay lah. its all about timing.

like sometimes on AYE, after entering from JTH, i wanna change lane from lane 3 to 2. lane 2 got large truck behind me and it's safe to change. then i check clear and change, then halfway through changing, this bike comes along and he's lane splitting between lane 1 and 2. then he see my car changing lane also he will kanchiong mah cause he can't tell if the driver will only change to lane 2 or go straight to lane 1.

so usually when that happens i also end up lane splitting between lane 2 and 3 while waiting for him to pass [sweatdrop]

that is why i always change one lane at a time.i dont immediately change from lane 1 to 3 in one move.might seem cool and efficient, but you never know when a biker might just appear out of nowhere.esp on the BKE/KJE where there's a lot of those JB bikes who treat the highway as their race circuit. my friend was also fined by TP once for immediate lane changing from 1 to 3 in one move.

↡ Advertisement