Honda Vezel Parts Available?

Soonkuay76

Saw the catalog for Vezel accessories...you can order them from your PI dealer when car arrive to fix up for u.

Not sure if there is any local dealer does this too.

• Praise 3

I have a friend who is going to Japan and I was wondering if I can ask him to buy back some vezel accessories? Anybody got any experience with this?

Who and where to buy from? Any tax involved?

Thanks

• Praise 3

Simple dress up is juice, overly done up becomes difficult to maintain, not to mention reliability of installer, non insurance claimable during accidents.

Personally, I'd add on exterior package A, tonneau cover, sports pedal, speaker ring lighting, centre console lighting, pillar lighting n side step garnish but must indent fr mfg.

• Praise 3

Anybody know a good lobang to install the steering audio control?

It's a good option to have and I'm sure many of the bros here would like to add it on to their new Vezels! :)

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator

Thanks for the info.

Not really wanting Mugen parts....how about normal accessories for Vezel ?

Thanks.

I cannot find any "chiong" one yet. hahhaa. Maybe haven't gotten the mold from mugen yet.

Maybe you can invest abit more in the interior and the ICE? I find Vezel exterior quite nice looking and the look like can withstand the time one. Like the previous Gen Mazda 3.

Anybody know a good lobang to install the steering audio control?

It's a good option to have and I'm sure many of the bros here would like to add it on to their new Vezels! :)

yeah, if you know, please share, as I too am considering adding it on.

Hey guys, i am very interested to buy some of the accessories as well. I did try to ask from my PI but they keep on saying expensive and wait until 2015 when after-market accessories parts will be available.

Meet up with my SE and audio installer yesterday. The audio guy says he is bringing in Taiwan made accessories samples by end Nov. will check this out by then and update you guys. Should be cheaper than those made in Japan.