Beware, IMM carpark wheel clamp

Kingkong

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/drivers-who-parked-illegally-at-imm-find-their-car-wheels-clamped-until-they-pay

For those who frequent the mall, just take note yar.

Have been parking at corners that don't cause any hindrance to other carpark users during super peak period, without any problem in the past. Looks like now cannot liao.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

I went there only once in the past few years during a sunday, seems that due to lack of lots, many ppl still just park wherever they can, how many clamps you think the security post have?

Edited by GLZT
  • Praise 1

There's always plenty of space there. Some people are just too lazy to drive up to the 5th/6th floor. I go there almost every day for lunch.

• Praise 5

very good...................already is free parking and yet illegal park ..............i never fail to get a parking lot whenever i go there...........level 6 open car park always got lot...........support the clamping............. [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

• Praise 14

Ppl lazy lah. There are a lot of lots but ppl just illegal park at 2nd floor for their own convenience. Every time I go there sure can find a lot even on weekend evenings.

How to give warning anyway? But I think we will see more ppl get clamp nonetheless and kpkb.

• Praise 4

Fact is some people will NEVER stop doing things for their own selfish convenience (with some reason that is a complete justification to themselves to do such things) until they are punished. Like never grow up, zero sense of personal resposibility, the world revolves around their interests, everyone else must understand and accommodate and if you don't, they think they are wronged. FULLY support the wheel clamp PLUS enforcement.

• Praise 13

Dunno KP for fugs the stomper. Their wheelclamp warnings have been up since eons ago. Just that they took till now to take action, then come kpkb. Bo liao. I think the same will happen to those who park at the reserved lots on the 5th floor.

• Praise 3

(edited)

Dunno KP for fugs the stomper. Their wheelclamp warnings have been up since eons ago. Just that they took till now to take action, then come kpkb. Bo liao. I think the same will happen to those who park at the reserved lots on the 5th floor.

I think reserved lots was all the while enforcement in place lar. I make sure to avoid those lots even on Sunday...

fighting video of the car owner and security guard coming soon... [whip]

Now, why didn't I think of that, LOL.

Edited by Kingkong

Problem with some of the jokers are, they park in such a manner that cause problem for other users to even drive out of their parking lots.

My wife couldn't manoeuvre out, many years back, and scratched the rear side of our car on the building pillar.

Warnings were there all this while, just not enforced lar. So ppl take for granted lor.

Judging from the pics taken, it looks like those who kena are blocking the legal lots from moving off...

But nevertheless don't do it from no on lar...

If im not wrong, for this mwheel clamp model/ type. It isnt locked onto the rim. Jack up car can remove alr :)

Edited by MaBoiBoi
  • Praise 1

Suppork!

Knn.....simi 'advanced notice' the stomper expect? There's oredi a no parking sign there. Illiterate izit?

• Praise 3

There's always plenty of space there. Some people are just too lazy to drive up to the 5th/6th floor. I go there almost every day for lunch.

Laziness have no excuse.

Some ppl just too lazy to drive up.. die die also want to park at 2nd / 3rd flr.

I don't understand at all, you already paid for carpark charges (or FOC in this case), go find a lot lah, why wanna wait "indefinitely" for a lot at the lower decks?!

Find a lot faster, and you can start enjoying your shopping earlier mah :D

• Praise 2

If im not wrong, for this mwheel clamp model/ type. It isnt locked onto the rim. Jack up car can remove alr :)

The management bought clamps from Daiso?

Edited by Count-Bracula
  • Praise 2

Laziness have no excuse.

Some ppl just too lazy to drive up.. die die also want to park at 2nd / 3rd flr.

I don't understand at all, you already paid for carpark charges (or FOC in this case), go find a lot lah, why wanna wait "indefinitely" for a lot at the lower decks?!

Find a lot faster, and you can start enjoying your shopping earlier mah :D

I always go all the way to the 5th floor regardless. Lower floors, higher chance of kukus

• Praise 1

try weekend see got space anot haha

I always go all the way to the 5th floor regardless. Lower floors, higher chance of kukus

i just park the lowest floor, unless no lot then go next floor until i find the lot

The management bought clamps from Daiso?

maybe handmade by security guards

↡ Advertisement