• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
1532 replies to this topic | 6,795 praises

Posted 01 September 2014 - 12:05 PM

Xers007
  • Premium member
    Xers007
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

another cyclist wanting to go back to "old home"

BabyBlade and 4 Anonymous members praised this

Back to the same old days...

Posted 01 September 2014 - 12:10 PM

L23
  • L23
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

There are tons of these news reported.

Drive carefully and you will be safe.... [drivingcar]

Next !!

3 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 01 September 2014 - 12:21 PM

Xers007
  • Premium member
    Xers007
    Supercharged
    Author Image

There are tons of these news reported.

Drive carefully and you will be safe.... [drivingcar]

Next !!

tbh this cyclist caught me by surprise when he cut in front as i am watching out for car come straight... he is damn lucky no car is approaching fast straight if not i would have accelerate more and he will be under my car....

Posted 01 September 2014 - 12:32 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

tbh this cyclist caught me by surprise when he cut in front as i am watching out for car come straight... he is damn lucky no car is approaching fast straight if not i would have accelerate more and he will be under my car....

S I T U A T I O N A L

A W A R E N E S S

If he dies, your license kenna kantong.  How?

Cyclist loses the most.  But aren't you at the losing end as well?

Posted 01 September 2014 - 12:33 PM

Kingkong
  • Premium member
    Kingkong
    5th Gear
    Author Image

No matter how, TP will still say you at fault lar... knn

But the last time I ran down a cyclist, lucky only kenna a warning from TP. heng man...

Edited by Kingkong, 01 September 2014 - 12:34 PM.

4 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 01 September 2014 - 12:37 PM

L23
  • L23
    5th Gear
    Author Image

But the last time I ran down a cyclist, lucky only kenna a warning from TP. heng man...

Likewise, no matter what, the cyclist suffer the most.

So if we do not want to choose being the driver or the cyclist, everyone gonna be careful lo.

Safety is as easy as ABC (always be careful) ! :wub:

Kingkong praised this

Posted 01 September 2014 - 12:42 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

S I T U A T I O N A L

A W A R E N E S S

If he dies, your license kenna kantong.  How?

Cyclist loses the most.  But aren't you at the losing end as well?

That begs to question,"why cyclist still do it?".

If sh!t happens it's a lose-lose kinda situation, not to mention the trauma both sides have to endure.

4 Anonymous members praised this
Night King

Posted 01 September 2014 - 12:49 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

If sh!t happens it's a lose-lose kinda situation, not to mention the trauma both sides have to endure.

Ask that cyclist.

lausai88 praised this

Posted 01 September 2014 - 01:18 PM

Jimmylim
  • Premium member
    Jimmylim
    4th Gear
    Author Image

caught you by surprise? wow... better change the way you think how others will move, don't assume. anyone can do anything without letting you know. 

first you already know he is there. secondly if there is a fast car approaching, you should not even think of turning, knowing that there is this cyclist there on your right as you should not assume he won't show pattern like cutting in front of you which happened.

play safe is more important than depending on others to move according to what you think they will. too many idiot road users out there. drive safe!

2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 01 September 2014 - 01:24 PM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Wah. You ran him down or just knocked into him?

That is all.

Posted 01 September 2014 - 01:29 PM

Kingkong
  • Premium member
    Kingkong
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Wah. You ran him down or just knocked into him?

He dashed out of the zebra crossing while I was moving off. In a panick, I continue to step on accelerator instead of break... Ran over something and I thought it was him... Lucky its only the bike.
Sibei heng.

Posted 01 September 2014 - 01:34 PM

Beregond
  • Beregond
    6th Gear
    Author Image

u wlll be surprise some cyclist are willing to challenge their life to your lisence, lot of them in fact.

1 day when they meet the driver who is willing to challenge their lisense to their life and limps is when they make their maker.

but from the video i must say u are a nice driver and u notice him and give way to him,

i myself also kenna this type before, same as u , i saw him, but never imagine he will attempt to cut across,

but i am not as nice as u , i blast my horn out the hell of him, no need to say he brake, and i speed and cut over in front of him,

leaving him stranded in the middle of the junction, the car behind me see him stop, and also do the same,  

silencely in my heart i am cursing him, and hoping he kenna run over by a truck which fail to spot him, lol

but from my rear mirror i see he manahe to wriggle across, safe enough to cause more problem the next day :)

nazerath, BabyBlade and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:44 PM

Nzy
  • Premium member
    Nzy
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Some cyclists waiting to die. Ever heard a cyclist reply a driver who was cursing at him. He said he want to die.

2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 01 September 2014 - 07:02 PM

nazerath
  • nazerath
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Cyclist should be on pavements.

Also When the dash out onto the roads, they are really difficult to see.

Some cyclists waiting to die. Ever heard a cyclist reply a driver who was cursing at him. He said he want to die.

Wanna die is one thing, dun inconvenience others in the process.
Beregond, RH1667, 2BDriver and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 01 September 2014 - 07:10 PM

Kingkong
  • Premium member
    Kingkong
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Cyclist should be on pavements.

Also When the dash out onto the roads, they are really difficult to see.

Wanna die is one thing, dun inconvenience others in the process.

Frankly, cyclist should only be in the parks... Or on road with a designated lane.
When they are on the pavement, they are like cars on the road.
They ride like they own the whole pavement and expects everyone to give way to them, with the ring-ring all the way...

Posted 01 September 2014 - 09:30 PM

Optramagnum
  • Premium member
    Optramagnum
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Cyclists are king on roads. No COE, No Road tax, No Insurance, No Demerit Points. Best of all, no need to obey traffic lights and lane discipline!
Beregond, Archaic and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 01 September 2014 - 10:27 PM

Charmaine12
  • Premium member
    Charmaine12
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Nowadays got alot of crazy teens ride those big racing wheel luminous bike dashing here and there. I realised some bikes doesnt come with brakes.. they use their foot to brake.. better watch out.. esp elderly or children walking on pavement... as they come fast and silent
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 01 September 2014 - 10:44 PM

Kingkong
  • Premium member
    Kingkong
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Nowadays got alot of crazy teens ride those big racing wheel luminous bike dashing here and there. I realised some bikes doesnt come with brakes.. they use their foot to brake.. better watch out.. esp elderly or children walking on pavement... as they come fast and silent

When they hit the elderly and children, often the elder and kids will suffer very bad cuts and bruises.
The cyclist will just continue their journey, showing their middle finger.
When the cyclist are ran over by vehicles, not only can they claim insurance, they don't normally get the middle fingers as well.

That's why whenever I see cyclist coming fast towards my family along HDB corridors and void decks, first thing I'll alert everyone, then I get ready to deliver a flying kick if the cyclist were to hit any of us.

Posted 02 September 2014 - 12:00 AM

Xers007
  • Premium member
    Xers007
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Cyclists are king on roads. No COE, No Road tax, No Insurance, No Demerit Points. Best of all, no need to obey traffic lights and lane discipline!

And tons of ppl defending them cos they deem the cyclist don't know traffic rules and can even ride without common sense...
Beregond praised this

Posted 02 September 2014 - 01:37 AM

Elfenstar
  • Premium member
    Elfenstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Actually cyclists with driving licenses can still get demerit points!

"I drift not because it is a quicker way around a corner, but it is the most exciting way"
- Keiichi Tsuchiya

Back to Complaints  ·  General Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users