Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
118 replies to this topic | 128 praises

Posted 02 September 2014 - 02:32 AM

Mugenboy
  • Mugenboy
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Anyone know where could buy those portable car wash kit in which at least there is a hose to grim off the tyre section area.

MSCP car wash bay is mostly occupied & the water is not enough for me to make it very clean. (Very dusty due  to workplace construction activities).

Guess need to everyday wash just like human being everyday to take shower. 

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 02 September 2014 - 03:32 AM

JohnSHL
  • Premium member
    JohnSHL
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Giant occasionally has them. Portable tank + hose. Not sure how long they will last though, as the pressure to spray the water depends on the quality of the seal.

u thinking of washing the wheel well/banana leaf area?

Posted 02 September 2014 - 08:18 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I recently bought this after seeing this ad.....

So far so good.

http://www.mycarforu...d&product=54548

Adrianli and 1 Anonymous member praised this
The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 02 September 2014 - 12:58 PM

Knoobie
  • Premium member
    Knoobie
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I recently bought this after seeing this ad.....

So far so good.

http://www.mycarforu...d&product=54548

Would be perfect if the foam can be more? not sure if that is adjustable.

Doesn't mean you drive a faster car, you can travel at 70kph on a clear lane 1 with a train of cars behind you...

that is what lane 2 is for..

Posted 02 September 2014 - 01:02 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Would be perfect if the foam can be more? not sure if that is adjustable.

That will depend on the shampoo you are using whether it's high or low sud(bubbles).

The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 02 September 2014 - 01:07 PM

Knoobie
  • Premium member
    Knoobie
    Supercharged
    Author Image

That will depend on the shampoo you are using whether it's high or low sud(bubbles).

I see.. how much did you bought it for and where ar?

Doesn't mean you drive a faster car, you can travel at 70kph on a clear lane 1 with a train of cars behind you...

that is what lane 2 is for..

Posted 02 September 2014 - 01:14 PM

Canlee
  • Premium member
    Canlee
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I remembered seeing the promotion for a small portable car wash spray by autobacs $20. I dunno still available or not.

Looks like this: http://www.mycarforu...d&product=58902

Posted 02 September 2014 - 02:00 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I see.. how much did you bought it for and where ar?

I got provide link in earlier post, go click on it. [sweatdrop]

Posted 02 September 2014 - 03:49 PM

Carlovz
  • Premium member
    Carlovz
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Bro Watwheels,

can the cover of the container close tightly? Meaning if i keep it filled with water and place in the car boot. Water won't slip out when i driving around? Thanks

Posted 02 September 2014 - 04:05 PM

Coolpica
  • Premium member
    Coolpica
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Unfortunately the water will leak when the car is maneuvering

Bro Watwheels,

can the cover of the container close tightly? Meaning if i keep it filled with water and place in the car boot. Water won't slip out when i driving around? Thanks

Carlovz and 1 Anonymous member praised this
Signature. What is that?

Posted 12 September 2014 - 10:06 PM

Divers
  • Premium member
    Divers
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I remembered seeing the promotion for a small portable car wash spray by autobacs $20. I dunno still available or not.

Looks like this: http://www.mycarforu...d&product=58902

If you want pressure wash. This portable spray cannot make it. Seriously more for watering plants. Trust me . Portable still portable. No way can it be compare with electric pressure wash.

I have the portable one at hm. Use a few times just dump in storeroom already

Posted 12 September 2014 - 10:14 PM

Divers
  • Premium member
    Divers
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Anyone know where could buy those portable car wash kit in which at least there is a hose to grim off the tyre section area.
MSCP car wash bay is mostly occupied & the water is not enough for me to make it very clean. (Very dusty due  to workplace construction activities).

Guess need to everyday wash just like human being everyday to take shower. 

http://www.estore.co...sher-c-106.html

Posted 12 September 2014 - 11:20 PM

Leoloe
  • Premium member
    Leoloe
    Clutched
    Author Image

i believe some here use a portable diesel/petrol generator, can plug in the pressure washer and vacuum too.

Posted 27 October 2014 - 02:42 PM

Kklee
  • Kklee
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Just bought one.

Just load up on a trolley and go ! 

Keeping in mind that this is only 12V,   I would rate the overall water pressure as good.

Convenient for pre-wash rinse, rinse and flushing the rims.

Able to do a more thorough job compared with using pail and scoop method especially for the rims.

Only con is the snow wash effect,  not foamy. 

Posted 27 October 2014 - 09:59 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

IMG_1375.JPG

Found 2 bottles that can fit and replace the stock test-tube like bottle. The screw threads are identical.

It's 3 & 4 times more capacity dan stock meaning can fill more car wash shampoo.

Kklee and I find that the stock bottle cmi. Hopefully more shampoo will produce more foam. I will get back on that once I have tried it.

The bottles can be bought at Watson shop or Daiso. I happen to see it at a neighbourhood shop. Cost me $1.20 & $1.50.

Edited by Watwheels, 27 October 2014 - 10:06 PM.

Posted 27 October 2014 - 10:04 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Bro Watwheels,

I have thought of a cheap solution to minimise the spilling. Hopefully it works. I cut a small sample hose to try first.

IMG_1373.JPG

I'm thinking of lining the edge of the bucket with a hose seen above....with it cut across so that I can wrap it around the edges.

IMG_1374.JPG

Once I get my hands on more hose I will post more pics and do a water test. Stay tuned.

Edited by Watwheels, 27 October 2014 - 10:08 PM.

Carlovz and Wacko praised this

Posted 28 October 2014 - 12:58 AM

Kklee
  • Kklee
    5th Gear
    Author Image

attachicon.gifIMG_1375.JPG

Found 2 bottles that can fit and replace the stock test-tube like bottle. The screw threads are identical.

It's 3 & 4 times more capacity dan stock meaning can fill more car wash shampoo.

Kklee and I find that the stock bottle cmi. Hopefully more shampoo will produce more foam. I will get back on that once I have tried it.

The bottles can be bought at Watson shop or Daiso. I happen to see it at a neighbourhood shop. Cost me $1.20 & $1.50.

I moved away from that tiny bottle already. Now using an external sprayer. Foam 'quality' same as the pressure washer if not better. 2L can spray whole car.

I completed my external battery. Now spray like nobody business.

Tested the blower. Not really powerful but can chase the water from the nooks and crannies.

Posted 28 October 2014 - 06:15 AM

Imdumb
  • Imdumb
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I have one of those 12v pressure washer. Anyone keen can get from me. Contact me 91878173.

Posted 28 October 2014 - 07:58 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I moved away from that tiny bottle already. Now using an external sprayer. Foam 'quality' same as the pressure washer if not better. 2L can spray whole car.

I completed my external battery. Now spray like nobody business.

Tested the blower. Not really powerful but can chase the water from the nooks and crannies.

Using this ah?

greg-spraying-bmw-hor.jpg

Whole bottle of shampoo in a wash. LoL...

Posted 28 October 2014 - 08:54 AM

Kklee
  • Kklee
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Using this ah?

greg-spraying-bmw-hor.jpg

Whole bottle of shampoo in a wash. LoL...

If I can, I will do it.   :D

Back to Detailing  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

ACE GT Pte Ltd

ACE GT Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by divshan1  |  Neutral Newbie

Discovered this place through crawling through the web. Did extensive research on the various paint protection products. Quickly discovered ceramic pro 9h as one of the leading products for paint protection. Also chatted up George who is the flag bearer for this product. While the location is little remote for my liking, the professional experience and customer service... » Read More

Unique (Since 1995) Pte Ltd

Unique (Since 1995) Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Luker  |  Neutral Newbie

Had been using CS-2 paint protection since my first car. The quality of the paint is excellent and is a worth while investment for my car. The customer services is good and always assisted me to solve my problem.

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Car Care Products

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users