• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
269 replies to this topic | 647 praises

Posted 23 October 2016 - 07:05 AM

7hm
  • Premium member
    7hm
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

http://www.autoexpre...te-and-spy-pics

Anyone think this will come to SG when it launch? I am looking for a hatch as my car just scrapped.. Not too sure if this is in the near future short enough to wait for it..

The spy shot car's halgoen headlamps remind me of the Ford Ka... hehe!

Given that Regent has been bringing in the Fiesta, I would expect it to arrive here at some point, but don't expect it to be any time soon.

txsics praised this
Driving car, not funny, bid for car with COE, ERP, road tax, PARF until you want to barf

Dabbler in digital graphics, computer assembly, tech and photography.
「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Posted 30 October 2016 - 08:48 AM

Longbg
  • Longbg
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi, I am interested to get thw Ford Fiesta 1.0 Titinum A Ecoboost from Regent Motor. Reviews seem good so far, except hearing lots of Form's dual clutch issue. Does anyone have a Ford Fiesta 1.0? How reliable is this car? Is this 1.0L with turbo powerful? Thanks for your advise

Posted 30 October 2016 - 02:31 PM

Longbg
  • Longbg
    Clutched
    Author Image

Ya a real steal from my $100k price. Although cramped, the engine is very powerful with ecoboost which can overtake cars very easily with light foot. The suspension is very firm and steady just like bmw. The focus 1.6 engine don't even have the power. I am waiting very patiently for the focus 1.0 to trade in but like forever never come, so I stick with this car until then. It also drives like a diesel with high torque but quiet so I can't buy another diesel anymore although more fuel efficient. U need to test drive the fiesta to enjoy its fun as cannot be explained in real words. It is truely an amazing award winning engine. No other ford engine can be compared to this as it lightens the car with just a4 size. Even mondeo also got 1.0l overseas. It does not torture the dual clutch powershift gearbox. The pug 1.2l can't even be compared with this ford engine as pug do not have dual clutch gb. I wish more ppl will buy this engine and we can start the fiesta 1.0l club and organise gtg. It is a direct competitor to the vw 1.4 tsi engine which has many problems Bec of the 7spd dry gb. Ford will become a game changer one day with its autonomous cars with google and this amazing engine. USA will outbeat Germany in producing high tech cars as German cars are more super complicated with more faults.

Have you tested 1.2L Pug to compare with Fiesta 1.0?

Posted 31 October 2016 - 08:44 AM

Victor68
  • Victor68
    6th Gear
    Author Image

i was there at the expo yesterday. this car matches the opel in term of festures and finishes for the price range. Ford has been around since tge early 60-70. in fact most if not all army cars are either ford or mini.

Posted 31 October 2016 - 08:50 AM

Spring
  • Premium member
    Spring
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i was there at the expo yesterday. this car matches the opel in term of festures and finishes for the price range. Ford has been around since tge early 60-70. in fact most if not all army cars are either ford or mini.

Frankly, for $9k more, you can get the Focus saloon which is a better buy as the scrap value of Focus is approx. $7k whilst the Fiesta is $2.5k so effectively just $4.5k more for a bigger car and additional monthly installments is minimally more only.

Kangadrool, Angcheek, Carbon82 and Mercs praised this

Posted 31 October 2016 - 11:31 AM

Toeknee_33
  • Premium member
    Toeknee_33
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Frankly, for $9k more, you can get the Focus saloon which is a better buy as the scrap value of Focus is approx. $7k whilst the Fiesta is $2.5k so effectively just $4.5k more for a bigger car and additional monthly installments is minimally more only.

I looked at the Fiesta at the Expo and thought that it looked and felt really old. The steering wheel is mounted too high, and the adjuster lever was awfully difficult to release and lock - the steering wheel shuddered as you released. The plastics used in the cabin is of yesterday's quality. The back seats were small and dark. And if you look at the panel gaps, they were uneven and ill-fitting - most prominent was the RHS rear door standing a few mm proud... 

The engine could be great, but I think many other cars are better built and would feel less dated a few years down the road...

Posted 31 October 2016 - 10:29 PM

7hm
  • Premium member
    7hm
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I looked at the Fiesta at the Expo and thought that it looked and felt really old. The steering wheel is mounted too high, and the adjuster lever was awfully difficult to release and lock - the steering wheel shuddered as you released. The plastics used in the cabin is of yesterday's quality. The back seats were small and dark. And if you look at the panel gaps, they were uneven and ill-fitting - most prominent was the RHS rear door standing a few mm proud... 

The engine could be great, but I think many other cars are better built and would feel less dated a few years down the road...

It's one of the older models in the current Ford lineup and is due for a makeover next year. But for its class it is not that far behind the curve.

Driving car, not funny, bid for car with COE, ERP, road tax, PARF until you want to barf

Dabbler in digital graphics, computer assembly, tech and photography.
「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Posted 30 November 2016 - 01:35 PM

Spring
  • Premium member
    Spring
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Latest Ford Fiesta launched yesterday in Cologne and have 4 different versions

http://jalopnik.com/...nclu-1789492006

Angcheek and Mercs praised this

Posted 02 December 2016 - 07:18 AM

yokechye
  • Premium member
    yokechye
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Posted 16 February 2017 - 04:29 PM

Guma
  • Premium member
    Guma
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Any Ford Fiesta owners here ?

Back to American Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Ford Fiesta

Ford Fiesta  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Freakoutantz  |  Neutral Newbie

Good 1st car choice!

I was scouting around for a hatchback for quite some time since last year, and in June finally decided to get one b4 the COE prices sky rockets. I had in mind specifically what car I wanted: a hatchback with good FC, safe, good handling, st... » Read More

Ford Fiesta

Ford Fiesta  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Pcatgm  |  Neutral Newbie

Great car only to be held by auto tranmission

This is a great little car. The exterior design is fresh, sporty and has a assortment of funky colors. Guys don't have to worry getting laugh at driving a girlie car with the ford fiesta. The interior is well thought out and finding the funct... » Read More

Related New Cars search on sgCarMart.com : Ford Fiesta

Quick Reply

Also tagged with these keywords: ford , fiesta , ecoboost

Tags: ford, fiesta, ecoboost

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users