Ford Fiesta 1.0 ecoboost

Pocus

yeah. but they have so far only planted the ecoboost on the s-max and fiesta only recently..possibly also the mondeo but I can't be sure. so there are not many resale units to choose from

I did have a serious consideration of going for the s-max......but my wife wants something with moonroof like the vw touran....

me still thinking while waiting for my coe on current car to run out....

They will bring in the Mondeo with the 1.5L Ecoboost (170ps) and 2.0L Ecoboost (260ps) next year according to the SE. Am hoping for a turbodiesel variant but I highly doubt Regent will bother to bring in that powerplant for a small market like SG.

↡ Advertisement

They will bring in the Mondeo with the 1.5L Ecoboost (170ps) and 2.0L Ecoboost (260ps) next year according to the SE. Am hoping for a turbodiesel variant but I highly doubt Regent will bother to bring in that powerplant for a small market like SG.

260ps? wow that's one decent ride I can consider!

somehow ford singaproe doesn't trudge on the turbo diesel route so far....unlike jag and vw and other conti cars who are taking turns to introduce their turbo diesel variants.

somehow ford singaproe doesn't trudge on the turbo diesel route so far....unlike jag and vw and other conti cars who are taking turns to introduce their turbo diesel variants.

They sold the Galaxy TDI if i recall correctly. And Smax too?

• Praise 1

oh for the galaxy I wasn't too sure. yes, s-max with diesel variant, I believed only made it to our shores this year? well, I am complaining because there's no resale tc s-max in the market yet, so the turbodiesel is gonna also be a long wait in the resale market. [;)]

• Praise 1

Yup, it's a pity too coz their TDI engines are realllllly good. :D

Any idea if Ford brings in manual version of their cars on indent basis?

Any idea if Ford brings in manual version of their cars on indent basis?

Not that i know of, other than those already in manual like the Focus ST.

Not that i know of, other than those already in manual like the Focus ST.

Noted, thanks for the prompt reply. Any idea what's the current price of the ST? Could not really find the list price at RM's webby, nor can I find it in sgcarmart, weird.

Noted, thanks for the prompt reply. Any idea what's the current price of the ST? Could not really find the list price at RM's webby, nor can I find it in sgcarmart, weird.

I suspect they sold their existing stock of STs, and waiting to get the 2015 facelifted versions with the similarly facelifted Focus range.

I suspect they sold their existing stock of STs, and waiting to get the 2015 facelifted versions with the similarly facelifted Focus range.

getting? or waiting for the next RS?

• Praise 1

Been test driving this recently. Very impressed with it so far. The engine is peppy and energetic, and the twin-clutch gearbox matches it very well. Shifts are quick and seamless, and overall quite fun to drive.

Space is decent, and I especially like the fact that road tax is less than $400 annually. [cool]

Only downside is that interior quality feels a bit cheap, and the dash design a bit messy and cluttered. Buttons all over the place.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Any idea when the Focus 1.5 Ecoboost will land on sunny Singapore?

Dun think the focus here will be mated with a 1.5 ecoboost. My SE say we getting the standard version NA engine and the Euro version ecoboost next year, the ecoboost is 1.0 only, 125ps, 200nm.. a tuned up fiesta engine.

• Praise 2

Quite impressed with the reviews so far but have not view one personally yet. Space wise good enough for a family of 4?

I think 4 is definitely comfortable but abit squeezy if 5 Male adults for sure IMO

• Praise 3

Quite impressed with the reviews so far but have not view one personally yet. Space wise good enough for a family of 4?

4 should be OK. 5 may be a bit of a squeeze.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

When growing up in Southern California there was an acronym used to explain the ownership of a FORD vehicle – Frequently Often Repaired Daily. However, that has changed with the new models that Ford has revealed over the past dozen years. The Ford Fusion is one of those cars that champions the following able words: comfortable, enjoyable, affordable, and reliable. With an exterior that resembles an Aston Martin and an interior that seems more Jaguarish than American, the Ford Fusion can compete with almost any sedan out there, German-built or Japanese imported.

2014_ford_fusion-energi_sedan_se-luxury_

The Ford Fusion brings with it an attractive MPG that gives it a great dollar-saving feeling whenever stopping at your local gas station. The cockpit is quiet and it drives like a dream. The backseats sit two adults comfortably, and the dashboard seems more like an airplane’s instead of a car’s. The Ford Fusion is priced at an attractive starting MSRP of around $22,000. It’s hard to think of another car that offers the look and drive of the Ford Fusion for the price tag it has. If you are in the market for a new car, it is definitely a vehicle to consider for your tedious Los Angeles traffic drive.

2014_ford_fusion_sedan_titanium_rq_oem_1

The Ford Fusion can be easily purchased or leased through NabThat (www.nabthat.com), a new service that is trying to make car buying easy and efficient for both buyers and dealers. The online service, which is completely free and with no obligation to buy, allows you to build a Ford Fusion, name your terms, and submit an offer for it (anonymously). NabThat automatically sends out your request to all the Ford dealerships within a 50-mile radius that have the vehicle in stock. Shortly after, offers start coming into your anonymous dashboard without the phone calls and emails of dealers trying to get you in the door. All you have to do is look over the offers you receive, and select the one that is best for you. Voila! NabThat even assists with the purchase or lease paperwork so you are in and out of a dealership within minutes instead of hours.

2014_ford_fusion_sedan_titanium_i_oem_1_

So, when you are ready to get into the immaculate, sleek, efficient, and durable Ford Fusion, start your experience at NabThat. If you have any questions regarding the Fusion or on how to use the NabThat (www.nabthat.com) platform, you can contact the concierge department at [email protected] or call 844-622-8428 (844-NABTHAT).

Lastly, a special shout-out to Ford for building an American car that really stands out and exhumes everything good that the US stands for. Well done!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2