SG Widow and China Tour Guide Asset Tussle . .. .

Camrysfa

Bro, did you read in detail what this arsewipe did?

Not being self righteous but I am sure many Singaporeans will not do what this AT did. They have no moral values.

Mdm Chang explained that Mr Yang manipulated and took advantage of her friend's feelings and he shamelessly hugged and kissed her in front of Mdm Chang and her maid and driver.

He would eat together with her and say sweet things to her and manipulated her.

Court papers allege that Mr Yang started asking for money to be sent to his bank account in Hangzhou, China, starting from small sums of $4,000, which grew over time to $40,000

He also asked to be sponsored for an English course in Singapore which costs $4,000 and took a $1,000 monthly allowance from Madam Chung when he was here.

Would you do this for money? I would not. Much as I want to be a millionaire but come on, this lady is old enough to be my mother!

He sold off her paintings and transferred her money (SMALL sum of $4000 which grew to $40000) to his bloody hangzhou account.

After that, he even moved his wife, 8 year old and 2 year old children over to stay for free.

I am sure many of us have done some bad things one way or the other but one must be able to sleep well at night knowing the things he done.

Peace.

Eh. Lots of women (Singaporean of otherwise) do this for money. And men do it for sex.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

must send this PRC to Changi to squat 10 years ... REPENT!

Provide him with free lodging and kali png at the expense of tax-payers' money?

Our people may complain about them for coming here to compete prison space.

You know, our jail facilities got standard one, okay.

I've not seen a race as despicable and disgusting as the Chinese. And sadly I am Chinese too :(

I think you are referring to the chinanese.

We are Chinese.

• Praise 1

you are right. if reporter ask hongkese and taiwanese ... they will say we are not 中国

We are Chinese.

Edited by Wt_know

I'm not condoning what he did.

Such scum are to be found anywhere, yes, even in SG. I mean if u read wanbao often enough, u will know that such small time conmen and confidence tricksters exist in singapore as well.

no wonder the word is scumbag, there are normally quite a lot of them, they come in bags of them.

• Praise 2

china boleh, economy gao lad, conmen tricks also gao lad one. U ever see SG conman go and con tiongland rich?

LOL they are many levels higher in all departments. (toilet dept too, theirs are everywhere)

• Praise 1

We are Chinese.

I like that term.

you are right. if reporter ask hongkese and taiwanese ... they will say we are not 中国

[thumbsup]

the problem is that the places that we choose to take from makes it doubly hard. Further, those officials in those esteemed countries do not have anti-corruption package.

Was india voted some years back as the world's most corrupted? and then theres guan xi.

Its the source. Real can be fake, fake can be real. In this case, being strict.......with audits & checks.....either way it will just show that its authentic.

yeah ... apple shop ... apple logo ... apple uniform ... apple invoice ... but it's a fake apple shop

china xing ... (aka boleh)

now china selling fake xiaomi liao ... not fake iphone

in china ... the yardstick that your product is a success is when people make fake good of your product

the problem is that the places that we choose to take from makes it doubly hard. Further, those officials in those esteemed countries do not have anti-corruption package.

Was india voted some years back as the world's most corrupted? and then theres guan xi.

Its the source. Real can be fake, fake can be real. In this case, being strict.......with audits & checks.....either way it will just show that its authentic.

Edited by Wt_know

Hope ICA revoked his PR and ban him from returning / visiting SG for life! ....After making him pay back whatever he had con from the nice old lady.

It won't happen. rumoured that the guy joined several pappies grassroots organisations.

Many negative incidents happened.......but did any top guy resign?

Except for maybe the MRT aunty

perhaps for this case, the officer who sign and granted / approved the PR will be the one taking responsibility, I certainly do not think the head of ICA will be affected.

Best way is to vote against the party for the open door policy that brings all these people in.

Wonder now how they justify the claim that "extensive" background checks are conducted, especially these foreigners. Unlike locals where all our data are captured in the gov's database, including your PSLE and O Level results, what data do they have of these foreigners. I won't be surprised if these PRC trashs are holding dual citizenships.

• Praise 1

It won't happen. rumoured that the guy joined several pappies grassroots organisations.

Why not? If he had really submitted false document (his fake degree) to ICA then he be jailed or at least deported back to China never to return.

Thank you for sharing the verification process here and overseas.

the lack of checking or doing spot check as you have pointed out certainly made those with intent to cheat got away easier.

Thanks

It depends. When I conduct interviews for foreigners, I'll ask them some of their academic staffs like Dean, professor ... etc...

Whether I know or don't know the answer does not matter, it's the body language how he/she reacts to the question and answer.

Though not 100% foolproof, at least it does tell something.

Why not? If he had really submitted false document (his fake degree) to ICA then he be jailed or at least deported back to China never to return.

Would be interesting to wait and see what will be done ... or the family already flee on first available flight out of SG?

Sad to say, another statistics added to Singaporeans committed more crimes.

• Praise 1

It depends. When I conduct interviews for foreigners, I'll ask them some of their academic staffs like Dean, professor ... etc...

Whether I know or don't know the answer does not matter, it's the body language how he/she reacts to the question and answer.

Though not 100% foolproof, at least it does tell something.

Would be interesting to wait and see what will be done ... or the family already flee on first available flight out of SG?

Sad to say, another statistics added to Singaporeans committed more crimes.

Most likely he will run road back to china. He already got millions from the old lady. Why would he want to give that money away to lawyers? Unless he that stupid or think he really has a chance to win the case.

• Praise 3

Most likely he will run road back to china. He already got millions from the old lady. Why would he want to give that money away to lawyers? Unless he that stupid or think he really has a chance to win the case.

5000 years of culture could also mean 5000 years of cheating expertise [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

• Praise 3

Guy has gone MIA...

More story...

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/singapore/courts-crime/story/niece-rich-widow-tour-guide-case-seeks-freeze-her-assets-20140905#1

Sources have confirmed that he is a grassroots member in Ang Mo Kio GRC's Jalan Kayu Neighbourhood Committee.

"He is polite and enthusiastic, but he did not hold any post," said one source. "He is mostly involved in organising activities."

Mr Yang's business card, which was obtained from Madam Mok, had him in several posts.

He was listed as a director at the Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SCCCI) and the executive director of the Singapore Chinese Immigrants Association.

The SCCCI told The Straits Times that there was no staff or council member by that name.

A check with the Registry of Societies also found no record of the Singapore Chinese Immigrants Association.

Mr Yang, a Singapore permanent resident, was also listed as the director of Young Music and Dance Studio.

When The Straits Times visited his Cecil Street office yesterday, there was an empty office about the size of a five-room flat.

↡ Advertisement