Risk Eating Teppanyaki

2BDriver

Our family love Japanese Food, we will think twice after seeing this Teppanyaki fire hazard hurting customer sitting in front of the flying pan [sweatdrop]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK979fWA0qs

That's dangerous, and the man just ran away!!!

I actually like teppanyaki, but not the expensive one. I like the express teppanyaki inside some food court, think I am sucker for garlicky and spicy food.

• Praise 2

That's dangerous, and the man just ran away!!!

I actually like teppanyaki, but not the expensive one. I like the express teppanyaki inside some food court, think I am sucker for garlicky and spicy food.

Yes, sometimes wife says go for food court teppanyaki which is faster, lighter and cheaper ! Sound familiar with you :o[laugh]

Bro Thaiyotakamli referred the accident scene is Korean BBQ seem correct [nod] , the previous Daidomon along Thomson Road next to Tax Building then shifted to Jalan Sultan is our family favourite restaurant [thumbsup]

Edited by Fongmy

Wah, the video is horrific.

Lucky I never like any "live fire" kind of food such as Korean bbq, Thai Steamboat or Teppanyaki. I find them too smoky and oily.

• Praise 1

Yes, sometimes wife says go for food court teppanyaki which is faster, lighter and cheaper ! Sound familiar with you :o[laugh]

Bro Thaiyotakamli referred the accident scene is Korean BBQ seem correct [nod] , the previous Daidomon along Thomson Road next to Tax Building then shifted to Jalan Sultan is our family favourite restaurant [thumbsup]

Actually I haven't been to any korean BBQ restaurant that I thought is not good. Think because of the marinade, everything seems delicious.

Bring on the beef short ribs anytime!

Actually I haven't been to any korean BBQ restaurant that I thought is not good. Think because of the marinade, everything seems delicious.

Bring on the beef short ribs anytime!

there are a few really good ones [thumbsup] not all are marinade, i tried a few and it can be quite addictive [laugh][laugh]

not all are using these can gas, some use charcoal and some use gas pipe.

Edited by Jman888

there are a few really good ones [thumbsup] not all are marinade, i tried a few and it can be quite addictive [laugh][laugh]

Introduce the good one please, hopefully it is not too expensive. Charcoal one usually very expensive.

Use charcoal good. [thumbsup]

Introduce the good one please, hopefully it is not too expensive. Charcoal one usually very expensive.

i PM you one just open recently which is own and run by korean but this one not charcoal :D

dun want so many people to go there in case it gets too crowded [laugh][laugh]

Edited by Jman888

United Square Daidomon Korean BBQ with charcoal [thumbsup] but seem pricey [thumbsdown]

i PM you one just open recently which is own and run by korean but this one not charcoal :D

Why PM ? Share with all old man's here leh [smallcry]

Edited by Fongmy

Brother, the one you pm I go quite often leh, but I go Kovan branch.

United Square Daidomon Korean BBQ with charcoal [thumbsup] but seem pricey [thumbsdown]

Why PM ? Share with all old man's here leh [smallcry]

Later got new directive, every threads OT become food related thread. Give yellow card.

Some I know use gas with iron mesh, like super poisonous. Any expert?

If they use hot plate, then not that bad.

Hot plate also same will have burnt stuff stuck to the plate and food wor. :huh:

then why you say you never been to any? <_<

oops misread your post [laugh][laugh]

but this one not marinade mah, all come in fresh and raw.

Edited by Jman888

Later got new directive, every threads OT become food related thread. Give yellow card.

Yah boy, the other thread on fire liao :o Talk food better [cool]