Which version of the iPhone 6/7/8/n..would you rather own?

Alim

iPhone 6 Poll  

328 members have voted

1. 1. Which version of the iPhone 6 would you rather own?

• The 4.7 inch version
    • The 5.5 inch version
    • I'll stick with the smaller model, thanks very much.
    • Neither. Team Android!
    • Neither. Team Blackberry!

My thought was only related to the dual camera shallow DOF effect that both the phones produce.

Because I know some people are looking at these phones specifically for this feature.

Lol ok.

A person who's honestly considering the ip7+ will never bother with a huawei  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

LG V20? I don't really follow Android phones but seems like this one got good camera and some good reviews.

Dunno. LG to me is better for TV and my fridge  [laugh]

Lol ok.

A person who's honestly considering the ip7+ will never bother with a huawei [laugh]

A person who wants a more all purpose phone will never bother with a huawei [laugh]

you need good software and good hardware integration for great experience. Specs is not everything.

Noticed I say "good" only. Most are mediocre in the market.

Edited by Kangadrool
  • Praise 1

I have DSLRs and all that. Well since I'm not particularly interested in photography beyond taking photos of my family. I think Bokeh, DOF is nice and great, but HP cameras are there to capture a quick moment.

Not bad. Chinese catching up. I actually didn't know there was a 2 lens camera HP before the ip7+ was announced.

It's a fake bokeh i guess. If u zoom in, there won't be the pleasant lens hexagonal/octagonal bokeh effect of your lens shape inside. I'm not big on it, but that's how people define a good bokeh when u zoom in.

Phone's cameras are really getting so good to the point that point and shoot cameras are almost useless to me. Only my interchangeable lens cameras are still used occasionally cuz they are still way better in low light conditions than any phone. 

I have DSLRs and all that. Well since I'm not particularly interested in photography beyond taking photos of my family. I think Bokeh, DOF is nice and great, but HP cameras are there to capture a quick moment.

Not bad. Chinese catching up. I actually didn't know there was a 2 lens camera HP before the ip7+ was announced.

It's a fake bokeh i guess. If u zoom in, there won't be the pleasant lens hexagonal/octagonal bokeh effect of your lens shape inside. I'm not big on it, but that's how people define a good bokeh when u zoom in.

Yes. It's difficult if not impossible for smartphones lenses to best even Micro-4/3.

But it's the camera always with you, so that's an advantage.

Huawei did the dual camera with its previous P8 also. Also, the LG G5 has it and the newer V20. HTC dabbled with it a few years back but it was shit.

I give kudos to the P9 a bit more for not just the Bokeh feature but also they have implemented a post focus Lytro like feature. Good of them.

• Praise 2

Phone's cameras are really getting so good to the point that point and shoot cameras are almost useless to me. Only my interchangeable lens cameras are still used occasionally cuz they are still way better in low light conditions than any phone.

I've held off on getting a Ilc precisely because point and shoot is by phone. If I'm going to bring a camera. Might as well use my fx with a 50mm f1.8.
  • Praise 1

I wonder what is the difference between a black and jet black ah?

simply matte vs glossy black

there is no premium charge for jet black

but due to high demand ... the delivery leadtime is longer