Which version of the iPhone 6/7/8/n..would you rather own?

Alim

iPhone 6 Poll  

328 members have voted

1. 1. Which version of the iPhone 6 would you rather own?

• The 4.7 inch version
    • The 5.5 inch version
    • I'll stick with the smaller model, thanks very much.
    • Neither. Team Android!
    • Neither. Team Blackberry!

iPhone 7 looks like TV remote control leh :D

By then, iPhone can control smart TV liao :))

Huh?.. No way.... My old htc one (m7) already a remote control, no way new iPhone come with old tech... Hehehe

and the legend begins ...

we make it TALLER but not wider

Consider the fact that while a number physically huge phones have been available for a while, we’re only just now expecting to see Apple’s take on a big smartphone. Apple design gury Jony Ive once extolled the virtue of a comparatively small screen. “By making the screen taller, but not wider, you can see more of your content, but still comfortably use it with one hand,” I've said in a promotional Apple video. Next week we'll see if he's changed his tune.

apple-iphone-6-details.jpg?itok=EhZPv4iP

Edited by Wt_know

... Asian usually is 5.5.

AMTK is 6.5

..... negro... >7.

...sorry... what was the question?

You and @Thaiyotakamli each have 30 points to squander, ah? :D

You and @Thaiyotakamli each have 30 points to squander, ah? :D

I talking about phone

If him I dunno what he talking about

U know I am an innocent kid

iPhone 7 looks like TV remote control leh :D

By then, iPhone can control smart TV liao :))

No wrong remote ur aircon and light better, tv is old tech

Maybe iphone 10 come with special feature like Click Movie haha

Lines for the iPhone 6 have already started forming

Last week Apple confirmed that it is going to hold an event on September 9th. The invite itself didn’t mention anything but it doesn’t take a genius to figure out that the new iPhones will be on the agenda at this event. Rumor has it that the company may also finally unveil its much rumored smartwatch which is commonly referred to as the iWatch.

As far as the actual release date is conference, that we’ll only come to know for sure once Apple makes the announcement. A recent rumor has suggested that Apple may start shipping the new iPhones starting September 19th. Previously we have seen people lineup outside Apple stores a few days in advance but this time around the lines have started forming up even before the smartphones have officially been announced.

The first line has formed outside Apple’s infamous 5th Avenue store in New York City. Those who have already taken their positions will undoubtedly be the first people to be able to purchase the iPhone 6 when it hits stores later this month, but they’ll have a lot of waiting to do until then.

Apple is expected to unveil two new iPhones on September 9th, a 4.7-inch model and a 5.5-inch model that will reportedly be called the iPhone 6L. A price increase is also rumored for both models.

Read more: http://vr-zone.com/articles/lines-iphone-6-already-started-forming/81764.html#ixzz3CQ4QFo6A

Apple may start shipping the new iPhone only on 19th Sep, but crazy people already started lining up.

Ya rite, they oso drive big cars.

big brings satisfaction for them

iPhone 6 and IPhone 6plus.

Indicative prices

Available from 19 Sep, pre order starts 12 Sep

wah no 32gb ah? no choice need to choose 64gb, 16 put in photo and song no space liao

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1