Which version of the iPhone 6/7/8/n..would you rather own?

Alim

iPhone 6 Poll  

328 members have voted

1. 1. Which version of the iPhone 6 would you rather own?

• The 4.7 inch version
    • The 5.5 inch version
    • I'll stick with the smaller model, thanks very much.
    • Neither. Team Android!
    • Neither. Team Blackberry!

big brings satisfaction for them

wah no 32gb ah? no choice need to choose 64gb, 16 put in photo and song no space liao

Won't be recontract, so no choice but to pay higher.. will likely choose 64GB :)

Maybe order online :)

↡ Advertisement

Apple unveil their smart watch, nice [thumbsup][:)]

fe1e53df-5c05-4895-89a1-53317a071820-460

Apple’s smartwatch, the Apple Watch, tracks health and fitness information feeding into the Apple Health app on the iPhone. Photograph: Apple

iPhone 6 and IPhone 6plus.
Indicative prices
Available from 19 Sep, pre order starts 12 Sep

No more 32GB? aiyo.................. [smallcry]

• Praise 2

Ok lah. The width grow abit and is different between the 4.7" vs 5.5"

It has become thinner but increase in weight. Looks wise...it looks sleek.

Edited by Watwheels

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nr0_byEB3bo

don't see any wow factor in the new iphone....... [thumbsdown]

What kind of wow do you want? It's a phone, not a transformer.

As long it works well, works right the first time, easy to use, and doesn't have 101 features which is geeky but I don't need, then I think it is a good upgrade.

Apple unveil their smart watch, nice [thumbsup][:)]

fe1e53df-5c05-4895-89a1-53317a071820-460

Apple’s smartwatch, the Apple Watch, tracks health and fitness information feeding into the Apple Health app on the iPhone. Photograph: Apple

No more 32GB? aiyo.................. [smallcry]

Finally a smart watch which I think I will buy........

Does anyone know if it is waterproof to say 100m?

What kind of wow do you want? It's a phone, not a transformer.

As long it works well, works right the first time, easy to use, and doesn't have 101 features which is geeky but I don't need, then I think it is a good upgrade.

Finally a smart watch which I think I will buy........

Does anyone know if it is waterproof to say 100m?

the wow factor is for iphone's designers to come out with and not for consumers to think. if consumers can think of those, its no longer a wow factor.

just like Apple's iwatch, it caught your attention right? its a watch, not a transformer.

As long it works well, works right the first time, easy to use, and doesn't have 101 features which is geeky but I don't need, then I think it is a good watch.

Get a Casio as it has all the basic functions of a watch.

waiting for starhub preorder.

Now iphones are on nanosim liao? I'm going to change to SH with my name and get a new plan. But my wife is using iphone 4 with M1. She will need to get her SIM card changed right?

Now iphones are on nanosim liao? I'm going to change to SH with my name and get a new plan. But my wife is using iphone 4 with M1. She will need to get her SIM card changed right?

some give free some will charge.

some give free some will charge.

Hmmm just a bit marfan. have to go down collect phone. Then my wife has to go to M1 to get her SIM changed cos can't do it at SH cos it's under my name.

the wow factor is for iphone's designers to come out with and not for consumers to think. if consumers can think of those, its no longer a wow factor.

just like Apple's iwatch, it caught your attention right? its a watch, not a transformer.

As long it works well, works right the first time, easy to use, and doesn't have 101 features which is geeky but I don't need, then I think it is a good watch.

Get a Casio as it has all the basic functions of a watch.

The apple watch caught my attention not because of the wow but because finally, here is a smart watch that got its features right and seems easy to use. The rotary button at the side is smart.

The samsung smart watch is horrible......it's just another phone on a watch.

Casio? I don't think it can monitor fitness like a smart watch can. The fitness app on the apple watch looks great. I think I can now put my Garmin GPS running watch aside

Going to change my iphone 4 to iphone 6 as well. The iphone 6+ is just too big for me......I still find it strange when I see people holding a "tablet" near their ears.

Edited by Icedbs

don't have online shopping de meh?

If you're on SingTel, don't even need to worry about SIM when you change phone. They will auto give you a new SIM if your contract phone is using nano SIM. Don't need to specifically ask for it. You asked, the CSO will tell you must pay. But if you let them do their job, it's free. [laugh]

Hmmm just a bit marfan. have to go down collect phone. Then my wife has to go to M1 to get her SIM changed cos can't do it at SH cos it's under my name.

I think I will buy this smart watch over a Rolex. :D

The apple watch caught my attention not because of the wow but because finally, here is a smart watch that got its features right and seems easy to use. The rotary button at the side is smart.

The samsung smart watch is horrible......it's just another phone on a watch.

Casio? I don't think it can monitor fitness like a smart watch can. The fitness app on the apple watch looks great. I think I can now put my Garmin GPS running watch aside

Going to change my iphone 4 to iphone 6 as well. The iphone 6+ is just too big for me......I still find it strange when I see people holding a "tablet" near their ears.

• Praise 1

don't have online shopping de meh?

If you're on SingTel, don't even need to worry about SIM when you change phone. They will auto give you a new SIM if your contract phone is using nano SIM. Don't need to specifically ask for it. You asked, the CSO will tell you must pay. But if you let them do their job, it's free. [laugh]

I think I will buy this smart watch over a Rolex. :D

Singtel will charge, all user was made to pay during the iPhone 5 launch (first iphone that use nanosim), you can see lot of complaints online.

↡ Advertisement