Which version of the iPhone 6/7/8/n..would you rather own?

Alim

iPhone 6 Poll  

328 members have voted

1. 1. Which version of the iPhone 6 would you rather own?

• The 4.7 inch version
    • The 5.5 inch version
    • I'll stick with the smaller model, thanks very much.
    • Neither. Team Android!
    • Neither. Team Blackberry!

iPhone 6 and IPhone 6plus.

Indicative prices

Available from 19 Sep, pre order starts 12 Sep

Thks bro!! You are really fast!

Mine is 4S so due to change.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

Surely will prefer the screen size to be bigger lo. If compared i-phone with others smartphone in the market, their screen consider really small. So when will the new i-phone 6 launch here?

refer to bro Ktglfc's post ...

Surely will prefer the screen size to be bigger lo. If compared i-phone with others smartphone in the market, their screen consider really small. So when will the new i-phone 6 launch here?

Ktglfc, on 10 Sept 2014 - 06:09 AM, said:snapback.png

iPhone 6 and IPhone 6plus.
Indicative prices
Available from 19 Sep, pre order starts 12 Sep

Telco should announce later today when can pre-order with them. Pre-order from Apple from 12 and actual launch date is 19.

Hahaha, so far they didn't charge me. Probably I didn't buy iPhone from them. IPhone buyers easier to tio carrot? [laugh]

All my SIM cards had been upgraded throughout the years by them FOC when I changed phone. No questions asked. The new SIM will come together with the new phone, delivered by SingPost.

Even for my prepaid line, it was FOC when I changed it from mini SIM to nano SIM though the CSO and website says need to pay.

Singtel will charge, all user was made to pay during the iPhone 5 launch (first iphone that use nanosim), you can see lot of complaints online.

refer to bro Ktglfc's post ...

Ktglfc, on 10 Sept 2014 - 06:09 AM, said:snapback.png

Is Singapore included in the first group?

oops just check Apple store and the pre order start from 12 Sep.

Edited by Jman888

What kind of wow do you want? It's a phone, not a transformer.

As long it works well, works right the first time, easy to use, and doesn't have 101 features which is geeky but I don't need, then I think it is a good upgrade.

Finally a smart watch which I think I will buy........

Does anyone know if it is waterproof to say 100m?

bro:

Well, that's a bit of a bummer. Given coatings like Liquipel, I'm a bit surprised to learn via David Pogue's article that the Apple Watch will be water resistant, but not waterproof. As Apple explained to Pogue, you can wear the watch in the rain, and it doesn't mind your sweat, but before you shower or jump in the pool you'll need to remove it. Considering products like the Pebble promise full protection from the water, it's a little weird. Then again, it's not unheard of for expensive watches to be less than waterproof. But why have a "sport" model that you can't swim with?

http://www.tuaw.com/2014/09/09/the-apple-watch-isnt-waterproof/

https://www.apple.com/pr/library/2014/09/09Apple-Announces-iPhone-6-iPhone-6-Plus-The-Biggest-Advancements-in-iPhone-History.html

Pricing & Availability

iPhone 6 comes in gold, silver or space gray, and will be available in the US for a suggested retail price of $199 (US) for the 16GB model, $299 (US) for the 64GB model and, for the first time, a new 128GB model for $399 (US) with a two-year contract.⁴ iPhone 6 Plus comes in gold, silver or space gray, and will be available in the US for a suggested retail price of $299 (US) for the 16GB model, $399 (US) for the 64GB model and $499 (US) for the new 128GB model with a two-year contract.⁴ Both models will be available from the Apple Online Store(www.apple.com), Apple’s retail stores, and through AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, additional carriers and select Apple Authorized Resellers. iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus will be available in the US, Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, Puerto Rico, Singapore and the UK beginning on Friday, September 19, and customers can pre-order both models beginning on Friday, September 12.

Edited by Sp4wn

the back camera only 8mp ?? [:(]

why care about the MP?

I can honestly say that iphone has always one of the best still cameras in any mobile phone.

Even now the number of phones that are better than a 5S in terms of still quality is probably only the famous nokia Lumia

930. The Z2, Note 3 and now the S5 is probably just a tad better.

And iphone's autofocus has always been the fastest.

That's why i'm getting it for my wife.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1

it's 8 megapixels with 1.5µ pixels

µ = micron pixels which provide better capturing in low light

Samsung S5 comes with 16MP with 1.12µ pixels

samsung MP is high but the picture is not as clear and good compare to iphone ... personal opinion

the lens and camera advanced features play a huge part not just based on megapixels

the back camera only 8mp ?? [:(]

Edited by Wt_know

iphones image quality i feel is the best out of the box. More natural tones and WB.

Samsung their amoled screen is so oversaturated, the colors will never appear as WYSIWYG.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1

Agree! Even though I am using both Lumia 920 and 1520. The iPhone pix quality isn't much worse than 20MP Lumia 1520.

MP is not the only deciding factor. In fact, my Lumia 920 still take better picture than higher MP 1520.

why care about the MP?

I can honestly say that iphone has always one of the best still cameras in any mobile phone.

Even now the number of phones that are better than a 5S in terms of still quality is probably only the famous nokia Lumia

930. The Z2, Note 3 is probably only on par.

And iphones autofocus has always been the fastest.

Edited by Kangadrool

why care about the MP?

930. The Z2, Note 3 and now the S5 is probably just a tad better.

And iphone's autofocus has always been the fastest.

[sly] [sly] [sly]

• Praise 1

[sly] [sly] [sly]

to take photo of my girl lah.

Damade even my D600 AF-C also have trouble keeping up with her. Especially since she don't like pple taking photos of her. And she doesn't like Flash at all.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1

tiagong from edmw, 64gb gold iphone6 plus will have highest roi [sly]

plus too big lah. impractical as a phone. only for charbors wif big handbags.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1