Which version of the iPhone 6/7/8/n..would you rather own?

Alim

iPhone 6 Poll  

328 members have voted

1. 1. Which version of the iPhone 6 would you rather own?

• The 4.7 inch version
    • The 5.5 inch version
    • I'll stick with the smaller model, thanks very much.
    • Neither. Team Android!
    • Neither. Team Blackberry!

plus too big lah. impractical as a phone. only for charbors wif big handbags.

But got optical image stabiliser for camera. drool... [nod] even though i'm an android user.

I'm fine with a 5" screen. 5.5" too big for me.

Edited by Lala81

why care about the MP?

I can honestly say that iphone has always one of the best still cameras in any mobile phone.

Even now the number of phones that are better than a 5S in terms of still quality is probably only the famous nokia Lumia

930. The Z2, Note 3 and now the S5 is probably just a tad better.

And iphone's autofocus has always been the fastest.

That's why i'm getting it for my wife.

i agree with the picture quality cos i am using the 5 :D and i use it on a holiday instead of DSLR [laugh]

but the night picture still not good at all, and 8MP has been on iphone 5 since 2012 thought i can at least increase to 12MP.

I would rather see it maintained while its sensor size increased.

i agree with the picture quality cos i am using the 5 :D and i use it on a holiday instead of DSLR [laugh]

but the night picture still not good at all, and 8MP has been on iphone 5 since 2012 thought i can at least increase to 12MP.

• Praise 1

I would rather see it maintained while its sensor size increased.

one of these days, phones will have the power of dslr and a desktop rolled into one [grin]

Telco should announce later today when can pre-order with them. Pre-order from Apple from 12 and actual launch date is 19.

If I want to buy without contract, thinking when can i order from the apple website?

Erm sensor size is the key thing to low light capability. The HTC camera tried to go for this with their 5 MP camera. But end up with more noise in their other normal shots.

Even a FX DSLR also have trouble with night pictures.

If a phone can offer mirrorless micro 4:3 or DX capability sensor with the normal iOS or android OS. I won't mind paying 2k for such a phone. Alas maybe another 10 yrs time bah.

Small sensor in handphone & point&shoot is always no good for night shot.

The best for night picture has always been full frame especially low light.

Noticed IP6 has too slippery side design maciam old Nokia Lumia 925. Need rubber bumper case to prevent accidental suicides.

While most Lumia now have moved from curvy side disgn to blocky side design like IP5, IP6 now becomes the old Lumia curvy side design. [laugh]

If I want to buy without contract, thinking when can i order from the apple website?

From the 12th can order from Apple already. When they will deliver to you, not sure but probably very close to the launch date if you order early.

one of these days, phones will have the power of dslr and a desktop rolled into one [grin]

That's why i switched to FX. I believe DX SLR is a dinosaur. It's just a matter of time before it will get phased out by a mirrorless or even a phone in future. Now the only difference is AF speed.

FX DSLR cannot be matched in terms of AF speed no matter how "powerful" the phone is.

Erm sensor size is the key thing to low light capability. The HTC camera tried to go for this with their 5 MP camera. But end up with more noise in their other normal shots.

Even a FX DSLR also have trouble with night pictures.

If a phone can offer mirrorless micro 4:3 or DX capability sensor with the normal iOS or android OS. I won't mind paying 2k for such a phone. Alas maybe another 10 yrs time bah.

Full frame DSLR cannot have trouble lah.

No way handphone camera can be so good. Handphone will replace all point & shoot but not mirrorless.

Knn, Steve gonna raise from grave to strangle whoever approve a large phone. ... What happen to his one hand philosophy?... Hehehe

died together with him when mini was released. [laugh]

• Praise 1

sure you can! Limit to 2 units only.

Edited by Kangadrool

Noticed IP6 has too slippery side design maciam old Nokia Lumia 925. Need rubber bumper case to prevent accidental suicides.

While most Lumia now have moved from curvy side disgn to blocky side design like IP5, IP6 now becomes the old Lumia curvy side design. [laugh]

thin phone always need a casing, duno why they must make it so thin but not practical [laugh][laugh]

That's why i switched to FX. I believe DX SLR is a dinosaur. It's just a matter of time before it will get phased out by a mirrorless or even a phone in future. Now the only difference is AF speed.

FX DSLR cannot be matched in terms of AF speed no matter how "powerful" the phone is.

FX DSLR is too heavy for travelling. Sadly.

I missed the time when phone comes with a lanyard hole. How come now it's almost non existent? [confused]

thin phone always need a casing, duno why they must make it so thin but not practical [laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement