P-Plate car rental in JB

M3e92

Hi, can an 18 year old p-plate driver rent a car in JB? Does anyone have experience? Also, how much are roughly the rates for JB proton car rental? And can share information or location for rental services?

↡ Advertisement

Hi, can an 18 year old p-plate driver rent a car in JB? Does anyone have experience? Also, how much are roughly the rates for JB proton car rental? And can share information or location for rental services?

I'm happy to see you here ... This is the right path to take, rather than buying a car ...

I don't have any helpful information for you on rentals, but I'm sure the Gurus in this forum will ...

And remember, drive safe ... Godspeed ... [cool]

I'm happy to see you here ... This is the right path to take, rather than buying a car ...

I don't have any helpful information for you on rentals, but I'm sure the Gurus in this forum will ...

ahemmm....thot yesterday he said he was 20-yr old? today suddenly became 18? [lipsrsealed]

this thread was before he thinking of buying instead of renting.

bear did mentioned on 4 Sep he was 18, yesterday become 20 [laugh]

this thread was before he thinking of buying instead of renting.

bear did mentioned on 4 Sep he was 18, yesterday become 20 [laugh]

maybe he shld ask this question tmrw instead. by then, he'll turn 22 and no problem renting liao..... [laugh]

maybe he shld ask this question tmrw instead. by then, he'll turn 22 and no problem renting liao..... [laugh]

i wonder will he still be around tomorrow [rolleyes][rolleyes][laugh][laugh]