The GLOBAL stressful THREAD!

LoverofCar

For once, I feel that i made a right choice to own a car, but not for long :(

Regardless it's whose fault, the man still must give some respect to the lady in his words. Luckily, she didn't shout molest.

• Praise 5

and he goes on and on and on and on....lucky the aunty in RED can tahan.....if not sure another fight!!

the aunty in red should just ask him to STFU!

a small can touch his nerve mean he can easily snap or collapse anytime [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Edited by Jman888
  • Praise 2
  • Dislike 1

nobuddy be white knight help the char bor

she obviously can hold her own. I'd rather not interfere as she might get me involved then say i culprit.....

if she was meek and crying, then the uncle can be my client

I have more respect for both of these quarrelsome folk than the idiot YouTuber/STOMPer who just stood in the background, quietly video-ing away.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 6

actually i thot he looked like LTK, esp with the

'I slap you then you know'

LTK just talks about slapping.

LHL allegedly slaps and doesn't want to talk about it.

:D

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 2

LTK just talks about slapping.

LHL allegedly slaps and doesn't want to talk about it.

muahahahhaah...good one!

The lady is being nice for not calling police. This lao uncle still goes on and on. Really not scare people angry. Still go and touch the lady's hip. Really too much. I would have report police and say he use criminal force on me and saying want to slap me, I feel scare and that will be criminal intimidation. Confirm go court and go jail. Really one kind this uncle. Oops.. did I say one kind? Oh well, I'm just like the uncle.

• Praise 6

The lady is being nice for not calling police. This lao uncle still goes on and on. Really not scare people angry. Still go and touch the lady's hip. Really too much. I would have report police and say he use criminal force on me and saying want to slap me, I feel scare and that will be criminal intimidation. Confirm go court and go jail. Really one kind this uncle. Oops.. did I say one kind? Oh well, I'm just like the uncle.

Is the uncle also mcfer???

See la no sexual reverence, now mcfer went to harass ladies in public

• Praise 1

Sorry seems to be the hardest word...

Almost as difficult as Thank you.

But not as rare as - Its my fault.

I think I only heard that once,

about 20 years ago.

• Praise 5

Is the uncle also mcfer???

I think there should be some education on how to carry large ladies bag, the effect of these bag bumping or hitting you repeatedly in a crowded train or bus can be annoying. The effect is worse with those wheeled foldable trolley.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3