scold them no coffee to drink

Singapore police..good

if scold them they invite you for free kopi

• Praise 5

hong kong police not good la

Singapore police..good

yea.. the harder you scold.. the longer you get free food and accomodation too! 

unless you are from a goh good family backgrd 

• Praise 2

hong kong police not good la

Singapore police..good

HK police better lah.  When riot, HK police will shoot pepper spray.

Singapore police not good lah.  When riot, they watch own ppl kenna hantam.  After that, issue no alcohol order.

• Praise 1

from ST reviews 

Foreign Minister Vivian to launch direct hiring scheme for fresh graduates from Indonesia

During a diplomatic visit to Jakarta, Foreign Minister Vivian Balakrishnan is thinking of launching a direct hiring scheme for fresh graduates from Indonesia universities. Under his proposal to his Indonesia counterpart, Singapore employers will have access to cheap fresh graduates from Indonesia:

“Indonesia offers new opportunities for Singapore companies in the infrastructure development and services sectors, as well as the new digital economy…

We are thinking of launching a scheme in which Singapore companies which are looking for talent will be able to recruit talent here, deploy them here and provide services for the rest of the world.”

Currently, the average Singapore fresh graduate draws S$3,100 in monthly salary, while the average Indonesian fresh graduate draws about 6.5 million rupiah (S$675) monthly – amongst the lowest in South East Asia next to Philippines. If Foreign Minister Vivian Balakrishnan proceeds with his proposal, the average salaries of Singapore workers will be impacted negatively although local employers will benefit from the substantial cost savings.

Singapore’s labour productivity has been on a 9-year downward trend since the influx of foreign employment started in 2007

Good job!! when are they going to hire cheaper ministar also ? 

• Praise 6

from ST reviews 

Foreign Minister Vivian to launch direct hiring scheme for fresh graduates from Indonesia

During a diplomatic visit to Jakarta, Foreign Minister Vivian Balakrishnan is thinking of launching a direct hiring scheme for fresh graduates from Indonesia universities. Under his proposal to his Indonesia counterpart, Singapore employers will have access to cheap fresh graduates from Indonesia:

“Indonesia offers new opportunities for Singapore companies in the infrastructure development and services sectors, as well as the new digital economy…

We are thinking of launching a scheme in which Singapore companies which are looking for talent will be able to recruit talent here, deploy them here and provide services for the rest of the world.”

Currently, the average Singapore fresh graduate draws S$3,100 in monthly salary, while the average Indonesian fresh graduate draws about 6.5 million rupiah (S$675) monthly – amongst the lowest in South East Asia next to Philippines. If Foreign Minister Vivian Balakrishnan proceeds with his proposal, the average salaries of Singapore workers will be impacted negatively although local employers will benefit from the substantial cost savings.

Singapore’s labour productivity has been on a 9-year downward trend since the influx of foreign employment started in 2007

Good job!! when are they going to hire cheaper ministar also ? 

nothing new, many industry already have cheap intern from overseas for 6 month 'internship' more than 15 years ago, just have to rotate the candidates when you need them.

• Praise 1

nothing new, many industry already have cheap intern from overseas for 6 month 'internship' more than 15 years ago, just have to rotate the candidates when you need them.

My company's overseas intern are not those cheap kind hor. They provide housing and transport for these overseas interns. After 6 months, they take up high management positions at various countries. U see their career path......................all planned out just like our scholar. Mostly from UK and HK.

Unlike my company's local intern, machiam like cheap labor. Most of them leave after 2 years contract. Main reason was no prospect.

• Praise 1

My company's overseas intern are not those cheap kind hor. They provide housing and transport for these overseas interns. After 6 months, they take up high management positions at various countries. U see their career path......................all planned out just like our scholar. Mostly from UK and HK.

Unlike my company's local intern, machiam like cheap labor. Most of them leave after 2 years contract. Main reason was no prospect.

Cannot compare

73924-1-1456821153.jpg

peon_must_work__by_typhonart-d6zwv8e.png

One is bred to do satki stuff

The other sai kang

• Praise 3

14791831014295.jpg

Wow you don;t see that everyday.

Orange taxi.  [thumbsup]

:D

The girl is a safety rider,

she wearing padded 

jacket. It will break her fall

if she lands on her chest.

:a-good:

Why your company never exploit the UK and HK interns

and just exploit the local ones. This is just now fair.

Complain to your HR must treat all employee equally

badly.  [thumbsup]

Why your company never exploit the UK and HK interns

and just exploit the local ones. This is just now fair.

Complain to your HR must treat all employee equally

badly.  [thumbsup]

U see, these overseas interns, they are assigned to help out the directors. Whereas, local interns, get kick around by head of dept.

Overseas interns, assigned by Group HR.

Local interns, assigned by Local HR.

Overseas interns, they need to go through various interviews by Board of directors in UK.

Local interns, they were picked up from "career fair".

[laugh]

• Praise 2

AMDK!!!! Punch taxi driver go jail 10days nia. Pay 40k in tax, sibeh alot of dignity!!!

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/german-exec-gets-10-days-jail-for-punching-taxi-driver

The judge found hardly any mitigating factors in the case, but noted his guilty plea, albeit late, his letter of apology and compensation to the taxi driver.

"I am of the view that the starting point for such a case is an imprisonment term of four weeks, but I am bringing down the prison term. I hope you have learnt your lesson in this incident and never ever to resort to violence against anyone, let alone a public transport worker. I am of the view that the custodial threshold has been crossed," he said.

He sentenced Fritsch to 10 days' jail for punching Mr Low Chong Peng, 52, leaving the cab driver with a swelling on his forehead.

WTF? No mitigating factors then why did the Judge give a lenient sentence of 10 days instead of the standard 4 weeks?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1