The GLOBAL stressful THREAD!

LoverofCar

Female commuter hurls vulgarities at old woman who accidentally stepped on her foot on train

Posted on 24 September 2014 | 26,882 views | 26 comments

angry%20woman.jpg

A female commuter was hurling vulgarities at an old lady on the MRT at around 10.45am today (Sep 23).

According to Stomper Nana, the elderly woman had apparently stepped on the woman's foot.

The elderly then apologized to the woman.

But the woman started hurling abuses at the old woman and continued on her rampage for at least four more stations.

Finally, a passenger on the train decided to confront the woman but she dared him to hit her and even call the police.

The commuter got off at Outram Park MRT station before the authorities could arrive.

Stomper Nana added that the woman decided to show her discontent once more before she left.

She said:

"Before she got off, she created another commotion and the elder had to take cover beside me."

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Female commuter hurls vulgarities at old woman who accidentally stepped on her foot on train

More Sharing Services

angry%20woman.jpg

A female commuter was hurling vulgarities at an old lady on the MRT at around 10.45am today (Sep 23).

According to Stomper Nana, the elderly woman had apparently stepped on the woman's foot.

But the woman started hurling abuses at the old woman and continued on her rampage for at least four more stations.

Finally, a passenger on the train decided to confront the woman but she dared him to hit her and even call the police.

The commuter got off at Outram Park MRT station before the authorities could arrive.

Stomper Nana added that the woman decided to show her discontent once more before she left.

She said:

"Before she got off, she created another commotion and the elder had to take cover beside me."

That's a woman?? Looks like a man to me. I think Abigail chay better looking.

• Praise 4

angry%20woman.jpg

She said:

this is not what life is suppose to be.

so what we have the highest per capita income in the world?

personally i met many people here seeking confrontations at strangers,sometimes for no obvious or valid reason.

and as best as possible i keep to my own set of behaviour detach from the norm here.

• Praise 2

Stress is linked to intelligence.

The smarter and wiser a person is,

the less stress they will be.

:D

Oh man... I didn't know I was such a stupid person <_<

[laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 1

Stress is linked to intelligence.

The smarter and wiser a person is,

the less stress they will be.

Average IQ of Tibetans ---- 300!!!

• Praise 1

Average IQ of Tibetans ---- 300!!!

They get their wisdom from their leader the dalai lama

who preaches kindness and compassion.

We get work harder and pay more

of course stress lah.

• Praise 2

Oh man... I didn't know I was such a stupid person <_<

[laugh] [laugh]

Haha now that you have wised up,

no need to be stress anymore.

Smart people know that its just

silly to stress yourself out.

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 3

I dont mind not being smart ---- 傻人有傻福!!

Sometimes ignorance can b bliss .

this is not what life is suppose to be.

so what we have the highest per capita income in the world?

personally i met many people here seeking confrontations at strangers,sometimes for no obvious or valid reason.

and as best as possible i keep to my own set of behaviour detach from the norm here.

I concur.

↡ Advertisement