Thieves in Malaysia make off with car in a matter of seconds

Mercs

Up for awareness for those driving up north, do be careful.

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/watch-how-thieves-in-malaysia-make-off-with-car-in-a-matter-of-seconds

Watch how thieves in Malaysia make off with car in a matter of seconds

Posted on 06 September 2014 | 9,130 views | 4 comments

This short footage of an incident in Malaysia shows how important it is to lock your car immediately after you alight from your vehicle.

A footage circulating online shows a couple's car being hijacked by men who appeared out of nowhere in another vehicle. The incident reportedly took place in Kuala Lumpur.

The couple was seen exiting their vehicle and was about to lock their car doors when an intruder snatched the key and drove off.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 9

Twincharged

They already have a Civic, why would they want a City?

After they sell off the civic and city can get accord. Then go and get another civic and sell off both and get legend.

• Praise 5

Up for awareness for those driving up north, do be careful.

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/watch-how-thieves-in-malaysia-make-off-with-car-in-a-matter-of-seconds

Watch how thieves in Malaysia make off with car in a matter of seconds

Posted on 06 September 2014 | 9,130 views | 4 comments

This short footage of an incident in Malaysia shows how important it is to lock your car immediately after you alight from your vehicle.

A footage circulating online shows a couple's car being hijacked by men who appeared out of nowhere in another vehicle. The incident reportedly took place in Kuala Lumpur.

The couple was seen exiting their vehicle and was about to lock their car doors when an intruder snatched the key and drove off.

the guy look so kam lan, no reaction to resist. [shakehead]

get into back seat and arm over the thief's neck, ask gf to call police, lock all car doors.

• Praise 2

the guy look so kam lan, no reaction to resist. [shakehead]

get into back seat and arm over the thief's neck, ask gf to call police, lock all car doors.

Anyone in that kind of situation would have been stunned silly lah...

• Praise 2

Serves him right. Couldn't even be bothered to park within the lot. Maybe that is why they attacked him.

lady driver, what you expect? ...errr oops [laugh] [laugh]

Anyone in that kind of situation would have been stunned silly lah...

u think the guy would have done better if he were alone? [rolleyes]

• Praise 1

lady driver, what you expect? ...errr oops [laugh] [laugh]

u think the guy would have done better if he were alone? [rolleyes]

I can't say for others but I think I would be stunned also and I would have just let them go... 2 person vs 1 so I'm at a disadvantage...

I can't say for others but I think I would be stunned also and I would have just let them go... 2 person vs 1 so I'm at a disadvantage...

tats why go MY need to have self def weapon, either they break bone or i break bone

tats why go MY need to have self def weapon, either they break bone or i break bone

I always have my handy maglite torch with me in the car... Expensive but good investment...

I guess this couple is just sway lah to be there at the wrong place and time...

the action was captured from a CCTV from a building nearby.

what you see now is a video record taken direct from a monitor screen. this is a norm becos the owner of the CCTV wouldn't be copying the file for you. they will only playing it on the screen and you do your own recording.

• Praise 2