Good Job, Mod!

ShepherdPie

Well done.. and good job!

So much mod bashing around. So I thought it will be good to show some appreciation for the mods that have day-jobs and still help to keep this place relatively tidy.

I cant say I totally agree with the standard set or even the action done. ** I was given a yellow card before and at the same time invited to be a mod all within 2 mths**

But so far, its a good experience in MCF for the past 7 yrs and 4th car change.

There is no perfect forum, if it is too perfect , it's boring. If it's to "dirty", then I cannot read in the office :P

-------------Please close this post if you think it's a duplicate thread.---------------------------------------------

Edited by ShepherdPie
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 15

how come you have been here for 7 yr but you only joined in 2012?

Cos' I got a yellow card with my old nick.. and *F*sian*.. so I create another one..

U see .. if ppl want to stay.. can ban ban ban... also will stay one .. I really dun see what this fuss abt.

Ppl are taking this forum too personal liao.. it's a place where ppl gather.. without the ppl.. it's just nothing..there is a lot of ghost forum ard.. ..

If these ppl dun like can go colonised one of those forum. but I can tell them.. it will be boring with no one having diff opinion from them.

Cos' I got a yellow card with my old nick.. and *F*sian*.. so I create another one..

U see .. if ppl want to stay.. can ban ban ban... also will stay one .. I really dun see what this fuss abt.

Ppl are taking this forum too personal liao.. it's a place where ppl gather.. without the ppl.. it's just nothing..there is a lot of ghost forum ard.. ..

If these ppl dun like can go colonised one of those forum. but I can tell them.. it will be boring with no one having diff opinion from them.

yellow card will go away one leh.. don't need to create lah

yes.. i think they very nice liao... noticed some mods reading the thread... being called hypocrites and no response wat so eva.. very cultured...

If its me as a moderator... haha.. all shall bow to ME!! [:p]

good job well done..

不要跟一些人一般见识...

• Praise 1

[smallcry][smallcry][smallcry] [smallcry] you tell me, after all these time..... ..

you didn't tell me mah [grin]

yes.. i think they very nice liao... noticed some mods reading the thread... being called hypocrites and no response wat so eva.. very cultured...

good job well done..

不要跟一些人一般见识...

coming from you.. that word very sensitive you know..

• Praise 2

Aiya, mods can't please everyone all the time lah. Do what's right, not simply what's 'popular'.

Most importantly, do what my guru always say:

post-1105-0-09106500-1410255487.jpg

• Praise 6

hmm... is there a way to donate the praise away ?

I not trying to be generous or what .. but the praise is for the moderators.. really..

I just speak what ppl in the forum think abt their work..

So I dun want to get these praise not for me.

Edited by ShepherdPie

hmm... is there a way to donate the praise away ?

I not trying to be generous or what .. but the praise is for the moderators.. really..

I just speak what ppl in the forum things abt their work..

So I dun want to get these praise not for me.

Mod got no points one. Cannot win any prizes and no promotions. The worse is... NO PAY [bigcry] [bigcry]

• Praise 1

Mod got no points one. Cannot win any prizes and no promotions. The worse is... NO PAY [bigcry] [bigcry]

yup... that's what I think .. if anyone cares abt the forum.. they are the ones.. so they deserve some respect in their decisions or actions..

For those that are here long enough , and good records.. They probably been invited to be mod before.. but rejected because they was not able to give time to moderate..

so for all the work they done, the least we can give back is some respect lor..

Edited by ShepherdPie

Different opinion then fun mah! If everyone same opinion = parrots liao..

good job well done..

不要跟一些人一般见识...

Now we know why you're not mod.. =D

• Praise 2

good job well done..

不要跟一些人一般见识...

It's always better not to argue with a fool, they drag you down to their level and then win by experience

It's better to keep quiet and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and be prove everyone right

↡ Advertisement