Sygic maps free version vs premium version

M3e92

Whats the difference in features? My Sygic trial just expired and they didnt say which features are removed :(

↡ Advertisement

Whats the difference in features? My Sygic trial just expired and they didnt say which features are removed :(

Not much.. Either way, you are going to Holland 😁

• Praise 1

Got the sygic map 2years+ ago and never look bacj since. Confirm premium is much better. Yeah the 3D version will be only for P version. Probably your trial would not have toll avoidance and limited voice guidance.

Got its own hiccups where it doesn't show the correct map when haywire, and sometimes loading takes a long time to logon to the satellite signals, but still so far so good.

They have promotions from time to time. Look out for them and sign with friends to get the best buck.

• Praise 1

Got the sygic map 2years+ ago and never look bacj since. Confirm premium is much better. Yeah the 3D version will be only for P version. Probably your trial would not have toll avoidance and limited voice guidance.

Got its own hiccups where it doesn't show the correct map when haywire, and sometimes loading takes a long time to logon to the satellite signals, but still so far so good.

They have promotions from time to time. Look out for them and sign with friends to get the best buck.

Just want to confirm that it does not need data plan to work right?

100% confirmed chop GPS alone can oleadie [thumbsup]

just be patient if your position cannot be located initially. Sygic has not tua me so far :D

Edited by Toothiewabbit

100% confirmed chop GPS alone can oleadie [thumbsup]

just be patient if your position cannot be located initially. Sygic has not tua me so far :D

I am using the *ahem* one and love it alot. But the hassle is always have to go thru the tedious process of *updating* when there is a new release. So am thinking may as well get the actual one and have all access and can freely update.

So am I right to say that I can access to all major countries maps and update for life time?

I am using the *ahem* one and love it alot. But the hassle is always have to go thru the tedious process of *updating* when there is a new release. So am thinking may as well get the actual one and have all access and can freely update.

So am I right to say that I can access to all major countries maps and update for life time?

For the price you gonna pay, sadly, you would be ask to choose and download one of the 6 regions' maps. Obviously, Asia would be the popular choice becos of bolehland and further north.

• Praise 3

yup...no need any. It saves me countless of times in boleh land especially in KL where the routes are so confusing... [dizzy]

You need to browse and download the respective country maps, I currently only got SG, MY and Indon as I bought them as a package 2 years+ back...around 20sgd approx.

• Praise 1

No need. Paid version has voice guidance, the lanes thingy, etc. Nice to have but don't really need in Singapore. I like the off-road feature -- tells you where you are in, say, MacRitchie or Lower Pierce. If kenna bee attack, you'd know where the nearest water is :)

Edited by Kklim

Sygic GPS has been the best paid app I have used. Mine comes with both the SG and MY maps and it has been very accurate. Most importantly, the maps is regularly updated with just a one time charge.

Turbocharged

If you know where to search, you can download the whole world map, around 12Gb ... Except north Korea hor... Hehehe..

↡ Advertisement